Profile for Boris > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 164

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Boris RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-17
Dupli-Color PS100 Prep Grease and Wax Remover Prep Spray - 11 oz
Dupli-Color PS100 Prep Grease and Wax Remover Prep Spray - 11 oz
Offered by Midway Auto Supply
Price: $5.99
5 used & new from $4.92

5.0 out of 5 stars Works just like its supposed to, June 27, 2014
Works just like its supposed to. Good product. I have used this to clear off surfaces I want to paint and windows I wanted to put decals on.

Flat Shoelaces 5/16" Wide Solid Colors Several Lengths For Sneakers and Shoes (Neon Green-54)
Offered by BC Wear
Price: $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars They are a good color, fit well on my shoes and have ..., June 27, 2014
Ah, they are shoe laces. They are a good color, fit well on my shoes and have a good feel to them (seem of good quality).

Sof Sole Athletic Flat Shoe Lace (Green, 45-Inch)
Sof Sole Athletic Flat Shoe Lace (Green, 45-Inch)
Offered by Think Fast
Price: $4.33
8 used & new from $3.12

5.0 out of 5 stars Good color, nice feel and they look good with ..., June 27, 2014
Ah, they are shoe laces. Good color, nice feel and they look good with my shoes.

Syba mSATA SSD to 2.5-Inch SATA Adapter (SY-ADA40050)
Syba mSATA SSD to 2.5-Inch SATA Adapter (SY-ADA40050)
Offered by EDEALGO
Price: $8.00
22 used & new from $5.51

5.0 out of 5 stars Works just like its supposed to, June 27, 2014
What can I say, it allows me to plug my mSATA out of my laptop into my desktop. Works just like its supposed to.

If I had the need I would buy another one.

New Balance Men's ML574 Stadium Jacket Pack Running Shoe,Grey/Green,10.5 D US
New Balance Men's ML574 Stadium Jacket Pack Running Shoe,Grey/Green,10.5 D US
Price: $73.32
10 used & new from $61.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Best New Balance shoes i have had so far, June 27, 2014
This pair of shoes has lasted me longer than any of my other shoes (not boots). After a little over a year of wearing these everyday and throwing them in a washing machine about once a month they finally started to show some wear. I replaced the laces but other than that they still look fairly new. I have used water proofing and stain replant on them since they where new. As far as fit they are comfortable and fit well. I am on my feet about 8-10 hours out of the day.

i have since bought other 574 series New Balances and they are just as good.

Sno Seal Perm Water-guard 10oz Aerosol Water Proofing
Sno Seal Perm Water-guard 10oz Aerosol Water Proofing
Offered by Outdoor Shopping
Price: $10.44
11 used & new from $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best waterproofing i have found for my shoes, June 27, 2014
Best waterproofing i have found for my shoes. I have used this on my last 3 pairs of shoes. First this i do when i buy shoes is soak them with Snow seal and use a blow dryer to heat/dry the shoes and do it again the next day. Then they stay water proof (Water will bead up) for a few weeks then after a few more weeks they start to fade to being more water resistant.

I then wash my shoes and re-apply. One can last about 3 cycles of this.

I have bought about 3 cans so far.

Gerber 31-000699 Bear Grylls Survival Series Fire Starter
Gerber 31-000699 Bear Grylls Survival Series Fire Starter
Price: $11.69
123 used & new from $9.29

5.0 out of 5 stars It works just like you would expect, June 27, 2014
Bought this for my wife as she is going on a 2 week long hike.

It works just like you would expect. We practiced making fires with several different types of materials in preparation for the hike and it worked great. Looks like it will last a long time and start thousands of fires. I might buy one for myself to replace my mag bar.

Chromo Inc. 2x Pack 3.5mm Auxiliary Cable 1 Angled and 1 Flat Audio Music Aux - Black
Offered by Seller1ON1
Price: $5.19
2 used & new from $5.19

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought these to replace broken cables in my car and truck and they work great for plugging my phone into my head units, June 27, 2014
They are exactly what they say they are.

I bought these to replace broken cables in my car and truck and they work great for plugging my phone into my head units.

The cables are very thin but they seem to be high quality. I have been using them daily for about 2 months without any problems.

Bosch FR8DS Silver Spark Plug - Pack of 1
Bosch FR8DS Silver Spark Plug - Pack of 1
Price: $5.89
16 used & new from $4.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Great plugs, June 2, 2014
Bought these for my 97 Jetta w/ 2.0 ABA engine. Works well. I Will buy more at my next replacement interval.

No Slip Gel Pad TWIN PACK - Universal Sticky Anti-Slip black GEL pad - exclusive Spider Grip technology. Securely holds Cell Phones, Sunglasses, Coins. Clean with soap and water to renew tackiness. BEST DEAL ON AMAZON
Offered by StepNGrip
Price: $5.99
5 used & new from $5.78

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, June 2, 2014
These things work well. My only complaint is they are too sticky. When i pickup my phone the pad comes with it and I have to peel it off my phone. After a few weeks it now works as anti slip and is no longer acting like double sided tape.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-17