Profile for Avid reader > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 38

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Avid reader "Book Fanatic" RSS Feed (Englewood, NJ United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Beats Solo 2 On-Ear Headphone - Red
Beats Solo 2 On-Ear Headphone - Red
Price: $149.99
51 used & new from $99.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful sounds., January 6, 2015
My granddaughter received these headphones for Xmas. She put them on right away and wore them all day long. She is very happy with these headphones. They are her favorite Xmas gift.

Hynes Eagle Ladies' Luxurious Large Rhinestone Clutch Evening Purse with Sequins (B-Shining Gold)
Offered by Hynes Eagle
Price: $69.99
2 used & new from $34.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty and thrifty, December 31, 2014
I purchased this clutch bag to embellish a black and gold outfit for New Year's Eve. It is beautiful and just perfect to go with my black jacket with gold embroidery on the collar and lapels. The only criticism I have is that it is not deep enough to hold much. But when you're going out for a dressy occasion you don't need to carry so much. I've noticed that this bag is available in silver. If I find that I could use that one I will purchase it as well. A nice dressy clutch bag can cost upwards of $50.00. This purse is a good purchase for me and I would recommend it to other ladies who need a dressy clutch bag in gold.

Zondervan KJV Study Bible, Large Print

by Tracy Brown
Price: $13.37
71 used & new from $4.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Engaging read., December 14, 2014
Liked the book. So much so that when I realized I'd lost the library's copy halfway through reading it, I bought another to replace the one I lost, but mostly to finish the story. This was a good follow up to "White Lines", however the ending was a disappointment. Overall the author Ms. Stringer is a talented writer.

Happy (from Despicable Me 2)
Happy (from Despicable Me 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes a person feel good, March 6, 2014
I like the catchy tune and the words are upbeat. This song appeals to any generation, race or creed. Asong for Everyone. We need as much music of this nature as we can get to deal with this crazy world of ours.

30 Greatest Hits - Aretha Franklin (2 Discs)
30 Greatest Hits - Aretha Franklin (2 Discs)
Price: $11.88
165 used & new from $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The Queen of Soul!, August 17, 2013
Received very quickly. I am very glad that I chose this particular CD to order. I love Aretha Franklin. I will play it often.

Deco 79 Aluminum Cycle Bookend Pair, 7 by 6-Inch
Deco 79 Aluminum Cycle Bookend Pair, 7 by 6-Inch
Price: $29.36
2 used & new from $29.36

4.0 out of 5 stars Good., August 17, 2013
These book ends were on my niece's college registry. I sent them to her and she emailed me to say that she loves them.

Everest 044MDH Multiple Pocket Fanny Pack (Price/Each), Everest Fanny Pack-Black
Offered by Allset products
Price: $10.79
6 used & new from $5.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Very handy, August 17, 2013
I use this every day when I go out for my walk. It is good quality, and large enough with compartments to fit my essentials.

The Eyes of Willie McGee: A Tragedy of Race, Sex, and Secrets in the Jim Crow South
by Alex Heard
Price: $13.01
63 used & new from $0.03

2.0 out of 5 stars Misleading, August 17, 2013
I did not like this book because it is not what I thought I was getting. I thought it would be primarily about Willie McGee's life but it meandered way off topic.

Fellowes Wire Study Stand-Silver (10024)
Fellowes Wire Study Stand-Silver (10024)
Price: $6.09
42 used & new from $1.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Study accessory, August 17, 2013
This is for my niece who is going off to college. It was listed on her registry .She loves it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4