Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 18

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed (Boise, ID)

Page: 1 | 2
Generic Round Large-headed Nail 1" Diameter Color Antique Brass Pack of 50
Generic Round Large-headed Nail 1" Diameter Color Antique Brass Pack of 50
Offered by Color City
Price: $8.28
25 used & new from $3.70

3.0 out of 5 stars Wrong size?, July 30, 2015
The tacks I was sent were about 3/4" diameter, and the project I was making was based on these being 1". I'll probably just keep these and make it work, but it's disappointing with a picture of the tacks next to a ruler clearly showing them to be 1" in diameter. However, they do look nice and sturdy and the length was as listed.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Captain and Countess
Captain and Countess
Price: $3.49

4.0 out of 5 stars I thought this book was great! It was very well written and I would ..., June 8, 2015
I thought this book was great! It was very well written and I would recommend it to others. The characters, both main and secondary, were very memorable and I enjoyed reading about them.

Order Up
Order Up
Price: $3.49

3.0 out of 5 stars The writing and character building are great. As an added plus, June 8, 2015
This review is from: Order Up (Kindle Edition)
Let me start by saying that the author has some true talent. The writing and character building are great. As an added plus, I didn't notice any grammatical problems. However, I'm not a stickler for things like that either as long as there aren't too many and they don't hold up the reading at all. Now my problem with the book: I found the story somewhat lacking. The conflict in a nutshell is h is too young, and once that's resolved, she goes to college. It's just not enough of a plot development to keep me interested. I found myself thinking that, at some point, something more exciting was going to have to happen; but as I got closer to the end (say 75% or so) I realized that this was not to be the case. At that point I knew exactly how it was going to end and things started to seem very repetitive -- queue the skimming of several pages at a time. I did enjoy reading about the characters, and I liked them, but there's just not enough story for me to recommend this book to anyone.

Ghosts of Tsavo (Society for Paranormals Book 1)
Ghosts of Tsavo (Society for Paranormals Book 1)
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Unique and well written book, April 3, 2015
The only thing that I did not like about this book is that it ended and the next book in the series was not available to read. I couldn't put it down, I read it in a day and a half and would gladly have sat down and read the whole thing in one sitting if that had been possible. It's unique and refreshingly funny. I can't wait for the next one to come along.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 3, 2015 10:48 PM PDT

Enigmatis: The Ghosts of Maple Creek
Enigmatis: The Ghosts of Maple Creek
Price: $2.99

1.0 out of 5 stars It looks like a fun game, March 18, 2015
It looks like a fun game, and I love HO games, and have loved a ton of Big Fish games. But I can't play this one. I can't enter a name at the beginning when it asks (keyboard doesn't work) nor can I skip it and go without a name. I should have tried the free version first and purchased if I liked it, but I was so sure (with the reviews and previous games) that I would. What's worse is that I purchased this one and the second one, and can play neither one, total waste of money.

Enigmatis 2: The Mists of Ravenwood (Full)
Enigmatis 2: The Mists of Ravenwood (Full)
Price: $4.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Stuck on character name screen, March 18, 2015
It looks and sounds like it's a great game, but I can't play it. It is completely frozen on the character name screen. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling to no avail, and there is no way to skip the screen either. I've wasted my money on a problem that it looks like several of us have with this game. :-(

Croscill Galleria Comforter Set
Croscill Galleria Comforter Set
Price: $199.99 - $249.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this comforter, June 28, 2010
This was more than I usually spend on a comforter. I have dogs that love to lay in the bed and bedding just doesn't seem to last all that long, so i had a hard time spending a bunch of money on a comforter. However, the quality of this one is amazing, I can tell it's going to last a lot longer than any of the others I had. I did not buy any of the matching pillows or curtains. I just couldn't spend 40 bucks on one throw pillow, however, there are so many colors and textures it was super easy to find throw pillows that look fantastic with this set. I am very happy with this purchase. The colors are very rich and beautiful just as shown in the picture.

7-pieces Aqua Blue Brown Flocked Floral Comforter Set Bed in a Bag Queen Szie
7-pieces Aqua Blue Brown Flocked Floral Comforter Set Bed in a Bag Queen Szie

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product for the money, June 28, 2010
I was surprised at the quality of this comforter set for what I paid. Having said that though, you mostly get what you pay for. It's not near the quality of more expensive sets. But it looks amazing and the colors are very rich looking. I am not at all sorry with this purchase, it's better than I was expecting.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this timer/thermometer., June 28, 2010
It's perfect, i have no idea what I did without it. It doesn't have an on/off switch (it's just meant to be left on) which bothered me at first, but i've gotten over it. It's really easy to use and when making candy i just clip it in the pan and wait for it to beep, it's fabulous!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 23, 2012 3:27 PM PDT

Bubble Tea Wide Straws (1/2" x 8") pack of 50
Bubble Tea Wide Straws (1/2" x 8") pack of 50
Offered by Asian Store
Price: $5.13
3 used & new from $2.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for cakes, May 9, 2010
I bought these to use as cake supports instead of dowels. They work so much better and are so much easier. They are a nice sturdy straw. I will be buying more when they are needed.

Page: 1 | 2