Profile for Jennifer Koehler > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jennifer Koehler RSS Feed (Boise, ID)

Page: 1 | 2
Croscill Galleria Comforter Set
Croscill Galleria Comforter Set
Price: $199.99 - $249.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this comforter, June 28, 2010
This was more than I usually spend on a comforter. I have dogs that love to lay in the bed and bedding just doesn't seem to last all that long, so i had a hard time spending a bunch of money on a comforter. However, the quality of this one is amazing, I can tell it's going to last a lot longer than any of the others I had. I did not buy any of the matching pillows or curtains. I just couldn't spend 40 bucks on one throw pillow, however, there are so many colors and textures it was super easy to find throw pillows that look fantastic with this set. I am very happy with this purchase. The colors are very rich and beautiful just as shown in the picture.

7-pieces Aqua Blue Brown Flocked Floral Comforter Set Bed in a Bag Queen Szie
7-pieces Aqua Blue Brown Flocked Floral Comforter Set Bed in a Bag Queen Szie

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product for the money, June 28, 2010
I was surprised at the quality of this comforter set for what I paid. Having said that though, you mostly get what you pay for. It's not near the quality of more expensive sets. But it looks amazing and the colors are very rich looking. I am not at all sorry with this purchase, it's better than I was expecting.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this timer/thermometer., June 28, 2010
It's perfect, i have no idea what I did without it. It doesn't have an on/off switch (it's just meant to be left on) which bothered me at first, but i've gotten over it. It's really easy to use and when making candy i just clip it in the pan and wait for it to beep, it's fabulous!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 23, 2012 3:27 PM PDT

Bubble Tea Wide Straws (1/2" x 8") pack of 50
Bubble Tea Wide Straws (1/2" x 8") pack of 50
Offered by Asian Store
Price: $5.28
5 used & new from $2.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for cakes, May 9, 2010
I bought these to use as cake supports instead of dowels. They work so much better and are so much easier. They are a nice sturdy straw. I will be buying more when they are needed.

Funtasma by Pleaser Men's Halloween Roman-15 Boot,Black,XL
Funtasma by Pleaser Men's Halloween Roman-15 Boot,Black,XL
Offered by 7th Avenue Store
Price: $39.30
19 used & new from $39.30

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Shoes, March 29, 2010
I bought these for a costume that I made my husband. He has very large feet and I was having a hard time finding anything in his size with good quality. These were definitly a great deal. They were big enough and a pretty good price. The quality is fantastic as well. The only thing that did not work out on them is that my husband has large feet, but he's by no means a big man, so the sizing around the top of the leg was a little large, but easily fixed. I would definitly recommend this product.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 21, 2011 9:14 PM PST

Kensington QuickSeek FM Transmitter-iPod
Kensington QuickSeek FM Transmitter-iPod

3.0 out of 5 stars Works well for and Ipod but not so much for the Ipod Touch, March 29, 2010
I bought this for Ipod touch use in my car. It didn't work very well. The display does not show up telling you what station it has tuned into on the touch. However it works well on the original Ipod and the sound quality is great. It is a bit spendy, for not a whole lot more you can get a new stereo that you can plug straight into.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy., March 29, 2010
This is nice generic case. It fits my camera in it with room to spare for all the odds and ends. I'm pleased with this purchase.

Polyester Embroidery Thread Set - 40 Spools (500 meter spools/40 wt.) - Set A Vibrant Colors
Offered by Threadart
Price: $49.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice Thread, March 29, 2010
This thread is very nice. The only thing I would possibly change is the spool. It comes off the spool fairly easily and has to be untangled. But for the price and quality of the thread it is well worth it, i would order it again in a heartbeat.

Sticky Back Tearaway Stabilizer - 8x8 50 count Precut
Sticky Back Tearaway Stabilizer - 8x8 50 count Precut
Offered by Threadart

5.0 out of 5 stars Seems like a great product..., March 29, 2010
I am very new to embroidery, but this stuff was super easy to use and it works well for what I have done so far

C.E.T. Enzymatic Oral Hygiene Chews for Large Dogs (26-50 Pounds)
C.E.T. Enzymatic Oral Hygiene Chews for Large Dogs (26-50 Pounds)
Price: $11.95 - $112.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Jennifer K., October 22, 2009
My vet recommended these chewies because i'm so awful about brushing my dogs teeth. These treats are amazing. I have been giving my two Bearded Collies these once a day for the past 4 months and their teeth look great and their breath is so much better. They just love them and it usually takes about 20 minutes to a half hour for the dogs to chew them all up. I will continue to buy these and the Amazon price is fantastic.

Page: 1 | 2