Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro
Profile for Amelia > Reviews

Browse

Amelia's Profile

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amelia RSS Feed

adidas Women's Tiro 11 Training Pant (Black, White, Small)
adidas Women's Tiro 11 Training Pant (Black, White, Small)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, May 30, 2012
I love this pant. I use it all the time to go running. I'm usually a Medium and that's the size I ordered but they were way too long considering I'm only 5'2. I returned them and got the small ones they fit perfectly. Just beware of the size because if you're short, they might be too big for you.

McGraw-HIll's GED : The Most Complete and Reliable Study Program for the GED Tests
by Patricia Mulcrone
98 used & new from $2.87

5.0 out of 5 stars I got my GED with this book!!, March 5, 2012
This book helped me get my GED. It has everything you need to know to pass the GED test. It is a huge book but don't let that intimidate you. I studied this book for a month and a half, and I passed my GED test with flying colors. Of course your scores depend on how much you study and how committed you are to passing it. This was the only thing that I studied to prepare myself and it was a great investment.

TCL L32HDF11TA 32-Inch 720p 60 Hz LCD HDTV with 2-Year Warranty, Black (2010 Model)

4.0 out of 5 stars Alright, December 18, 2011
The 32" is alright. The picture quality is pretty great but only if you adjust the color, contrast etc. on expert settings. The sound is alright. It works great on 1080p with my Xbox 360. When I hook it up via HDMI on laptop it looks wonderful on a 1366 x 768 resolution. The only thing I do not like is that there some sort of motion blur, sometimes its noticeable other times not so much. I would not give this TV 3 or 4 stars more like 3.5 because it is pretty good and the price is great, but if you have more money to spend I would suggest getting a better one.

Update: If you put "Noise Reduction" to low on Expert settings, it reduces the motion blur quite a bit.