Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS
Profile for Stephanie > Reviews

Browse

Stephanie's Profile

Customer Reviews: 128

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Stephanie RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13
8MM Comfort Fit Titanium Wedding Band | Engagement Ring with Hawaiian Koa Wood Inlay | Beveled Edges [Size 10.5]
Offered by Cavalier Jewelers
Price: $17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, April 27, 2016
Great light weight product. Great for the price.

Guyot Designs SplashGuard-Universal, 2-pack,Black
Guyot Designs SplashGuard-Universal, 2-pack,Black
Offered by Hotsale Mall
Price: $14.99
2 used & new from $8.92

5.0 out of 5 stars All Nalgene users should own., April 27, 2016
I love these! I love my 32oz Naglene but we have all wore our Nalgene water at some point. This splashguard makes drinking much easier and makes the opening easier to manage. These little ideas are genius and I love them! All Nalgene users should own.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 28, 2016 12:57 AM PDT

DecoBros Kitchen Cabinet and Pantry Organizer Rack, 6 Compartments, Bronze
DecoBros Kitchen Cabinet and Pantry Organizer Rack, 6 Compartments, Bronze
Offered by DecoBros Direct
Price: $13.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have, April 19, 2016
Organized my new cabinets, finally! Love this genius idea that saved me tons of space and helps me store and use my pots and pans easier. Highly recommended for any kitchen.

Cheetah Mounts ALAMLB Articulating TV and Monitor Wall Mount for 23-49" (some up to 55") LCD LED Plasma Flat Screens up to VESA 400x400 Bundle with 10' Twisted Veins HDMI Cable & Bubble Level
Offered by SPN Performance
Price: $24.96
6 used & new from $24.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, April 19, 2016
Great product, great price. Bought a worse more expensive product before this at home depo, should have just bought this!

Indian Mandala Round Roundie Beach Throw Tapestry Hippy Boho Gypsy Cotton Tablecloth Beach Towel
Offered by KeyZone
Price: $8.50
35 used & new from $7.14

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, April 19, 2016
Great size for 2-3 people to fit on for a beach concert. Soft material and easy to wash. Cute pattern. Highly satisfied

Packable Backpacks for Air Travel Carry On Camping Backpacking Daypacks (GREEN)
Packable Backpacks for Air Travel Carry On Camping Backpacking Daypacks (GREEN)

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommend, April 19, 2016
Bought this bag for a 130lb female to carry around a 3 day Beach concert and couldn't be happier. It was light weight, quick to dry after the rain and sturdy. My sandy flip flops easily fit in one side of the outside pocket and my Nalgene fit on the other side. Plenty of room to carry a blanket and other basic needs for a long day. The color is great and I am beyong happy with my purchase.

Pyle PILCR32BT  Alarm Clock Radio Bluetooth Wireless Audio Night Light sound machine
Pyle PILCR32BT Alarm Clock Radio Bluetooth Wireless Audio Night Light sound machine
Price: $39.99
11 used & new from $28.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Ehhhh, April 6, 2016
I was so excited to get this product but I became disappointed within the first use. The light for the clock is either BRIGHT blue or dark. The light was to bright to sleep with but without the light you cannot see the time in the middle of the night. The sound quality of the blue tooth is acceptable but not spectacular. The sounds on that were provided on the clock were disappointing. They are a simple noise over and over, not relaxing at all. The sleep time is complicated and doesnt seem dependable. Overall, I am disappointed and wish I would have made a better choice but I will be keeping the clock for awhile because I'm too cheap to buy a new one...

Whimsical Lime Green Bird Ceramic Butter Dish and Lid Cover
Whimsical Lime Green Bird Ceramic Butter Dish and Lid Cover
Offered by Webclick
Price: $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, March 18, 2016
Love this butter dish! I read reviews that said this was small but I feel it's larger size and could easily fit a normal stick of butter with room to spare. The green color is beautiful and the material is sturdy. I'm very pleased!

Barmix Balloon Whisk 11 Inches, Stainless Steel Egg Whip, Black
Barmix Balloon Whisk 11 Inches, Stainless Steel Egg Whip, Black
Offered by Attican
Price: $20.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, February 24, 2016
Everyone has tried whisks and everyone has hated a whisk. Sometimes they are too strong, too weak, don’t break up the things as planned, are slippery or uncomfortable. This whisk is a great exception to all of your prior disappointments. This sturdy, comfortable and reliable whisk is highly recommended. I make eggs daily for breakfast. Typically I fry my eggs but after ordering my new whisk I decided to change my morning routine. This whisk worked perfectly on my eggs. It was easy and comfortable to hold and did a great job whisking my eggs. I have now switched to scrambled eggs for breakfast so I can use my new whisk more often 
I look forward to using this whisk in my daily cooking and feel the product is high in quality. The color and appearance is standard (how I like it) and appealing. The whisk material seems sturdy but not too firm. The handle is soft, comfortable and makes for an easy hold. Overall, I love this product and would recommend it to anyone who asked.
I received this product free in exchange for my honest feedback. Receiving the product for free did not impact my opinion, outlook or concerns. Thanks for taking the time to read my review.

Sterling Silver Box Chain Necklace 0.8mm Very Thin Nickel Free Italy, 18 inch
Sterling Silver Box Chain Necklace 0.8mm Very Thin Nickel Free Italy, 18 inch
Offered by Sabrina Silver
Price: $7.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect chain, February 20, 2016
Love this chain. I have many pendants and needed a replacement chain, this did the trick. It was good quality for the price. It's sturdy, reliable and a pretty shiny silver. Overall for the price this cannot be beat.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13