Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for L. Gonzalez > Reviews

Browse

L. Gonzalez's Profile

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

L. Gonzalez RSS Feed (New York, NY)

No Second Chance
No Second Chance
by Harlan Coben
433 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars ANOTHER COBEN WINNER-BEST SELLER FOR SURE, May 3, 2003
This review is from: No Second Chance (Hardcover)
Harlan Coben (Gone for Good, Tell No One, the Myron Bolitar series) has written some fantastic thrillers, but his latest, No Second Chance, is far and away the best. I won't repeat the plot summaries above, let me simply say that this book was so engrossing I couldnt put it down. Make sure you start reading it early in the day, or like me you will be up to 4 am finishing it.
I am also drawn to Coben's books by his richly drawn characters. There are no stock figures or stereotypes in this book-every character is multilayered, with levels of good and evil, and yet each real in his or her own way. Figuring out who's helping the book's lead character Marc Seidman and who is not drove me crazy, but in a good, absorbing way that I wish other whodunit readers would learn from. My favorite characters of Coben in the past included Win, Esperanza, Lou and Nina, but this book has given me a couple (I wont name them so I don't spoil your fun) to move to the top of the list.
Great story, great characters, mesmerizing read. Dont miss this book!

Tell No One
Tell No One
by Harlan Coben
169 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Tell Everyone, October 24, 2001
This review is from: Tell No One (Hardcover)
This is the finest mystery of the year, and this millenium. Coben's books is a fabulous pageturner, not to be missed. I couldnt put it down. I have read some of the dopey bad reviews, but even those folks cant put it down and finish it quickly, so I dont get what they want in a mystery. Yeah the Har!! We want more of your great books.