Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS
Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Browse

Amazon Customer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 39

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed (Reno NV United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Quicken Home & Business 2016 Personal Finance & Budgeting Software
Quicken Home & Business 2016 Personal Finance & Budgeting Software
Price: $89.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Upgrade worked perfectly and is a big improvement over 2014 on high res monitor with windows 10, March 20, 2016
I felt the need to post a contrary review. I have been using Quicken Premier 2014 and it's been very buggy. Fonts don't look right with my high res display, it bogs down doing a lot of things, like looking at loan payments, and then today it just updated to R9 and the connection to my bank was acting wonky, and I ran into a bug they never fixed where I couldn't delete a transaction.

After reading the lousy reviews I almost didn't upgrade, in fact went looking for an alternative. But I did read one review that said this version worked better with high res displays and Windows 10, and I got a cheap upgrade price to 2016 Home & Business so I went for it. The installation went perfectly, my files seem fine so far. The fonts are actually readable. Everything is peppier. I was able to delete the bad transaction. Overall a great improvement! I will try it for a couple weeks and lower my rating if something pops up. But I don't think all the terrible reviews are fair. Maybe they were for earlier releases of 2016.

Alacer Corp. ElectroMIX Emergen-C Lemon-Lime - Drink Mix: 30 PKTS (4.2 oz)
Alacer Corp. ElectroMIX Emergen-C Lemon-Lime - Drink Mix: 30 PKTS (4.2 oz)
Offered by Product Galaxy
Price: $13.82
6 used & new from $13.82

4.0 out of 5 stars Great no sugar electrolyte drink, tastes good, March 15, 2016
I'm thrilled to find an electrolyte drink without sugar. The amount of sugar in Gatorade type drinks makes me want to vomit, so I've just been drinkg water with himalayan sea salt and powdered potassium. My doctor recommended this ElectroMix. I think it tastes really good, lemon limey. Yes, there are 3g of carbs, but other sports drinks have 10x as many, and barely any potassium.

Just be careful with price. Some people here on Amazon are charging twice what others are charging. (from $8 Prime sold by Amazon, to over $16 with shipping included.) I am rating 4* because of the confusion with ingredients and pricing.

Invasion (Alien Invasion Book 1)
Invasion (Alien Invasion Book 1)
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Suspense, good writing, characters you care about: not much more you can ask from a sci fi thriller, February 17, 2016
I rated this 5 stars, not because it's high literature that will survive the decades, but because it was darn good entertainment that I didn't want to put down. Also the writing is quite good. About 90% of the time when I start inexpensive ebooks, I don't finish them because the writing is so bad. Not so with this one. I felt that the characters were interesting, and I was interested to know what was going to happen to them.

Tommy Bahama Aregada Dock Sky Quilt Set, King, Sky
Tommy Bahama Aregada Dock Sky Quilt Set, King, Sky
Price: $137.96
2 used & new from $129.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks great in my Hawaii house., January 30, 2016
Looks great in my Hawaii house and I get lots of compliments. I have a queen and twin in the same room and got these to match. I put a king on the queen bed so it's more like a bedspread because I don't want a dust ruffle.

Secura 1500ML French Press Coffee Maker, 50-Ounce, Stainless Steel 18/10 SFP-50DSC, Extra Stainless Steel Screen
Offered by Lafraise
Price: $79.99
5 used & new from $44.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Coffee Press - the larger size is perfect for m, January 30, 2016
Most coffee presses are 34 oz and I often found myself wanting just a bit more. And it really didn't work if I had guests that wanted coffee with me. So when my glass one broke I decided to go with this larger, insulated one. I really like it. Coffee stays hot for the first few cups, then I pour the rest into an portable insulated drink cup, which I often end up taking to go anyway. And there are NEVER grounds in my coffee like some other brands.

It looks great on my counter, which is good because it's too big to fit in the only cabinet space I have for it. I don't have much problem with fingerprints. I still had to by a normal sized one for travel, but for daily use this is the way to go.

The only negative is when the lid is turned to the closed position, there is still a little air gap. Maybe that is letting out more heat than it has to.

Gerbing's Women's Mountain Sport S3 Gloves-Black-Small
Gerbing's Women's Mountain Sport S3 Gloves-Black-Small

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome fit and feel, but don't like the battery on the wrist, January 24, 2016
I tried on many heategloves and mitts and these were by far the most well fitting, comfortable, flexible, awesome feeling gloves of the bunch. Probably because they are women's specific. But unfortunately I can't handle the huge battery being on the back of my wrist, I think it will drive me crazy. I much prefered the ones with wider and thinner batteries, which go on the inside of the wrist. Those you could barely feel. Too bad these gloves don't have those batteries :-( I'm returning.

Camii Mia Women's Slim Fit Fleece Jeans (29, Blue)
Camii Mia Women's Slim Fit Fleece Jeans (29, Blue)
Price: $90.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great lined jeans, super warm and very flattering fit, January 24, 2016
This brand of fleece lined jeans rocks, they are warm and comfortable and look great! The fleece isn't what I've had before, a polar feece type. It's more like fake fur, very slippery which is great for pulling them on and off. I bought three types:
Camii Mia Women's Winter Slim Fit Thermal Jeans Camii Mia Women's Winter Slim Fit Thermal Jeans Pants (30, Blue). This last pair is super tight, like a jegging (jean legging), and very stretchy so they hug your body. They fit me evenly everywhere (no tight or loose parts). They are a bit "thicker" than the other 2 types I am discussing, but in all 3 cases they are thick and warm, and the fabric is really nice and soft.

I hope to help out with sizing since it's so confusing with this line. A lot of the review say to size up 2-3 sizes, but I wasn't sure if that was from their normal size, or from the size charts provided by the manufacturer. I am 5'6", 118 pounds, with some belly but small butt/hips. My measurements were 29" at the narrowest part of my waist, and 36.5" at the widest part of my hips/butt. Based on this, size 29 was recommended in the size chart, and confirmed by the manufacturer. I got the first 2 styles in 29's but just in case, I ordered the third style in 30's. Ironically the 30 fit great, but the other 2 types were too large as 29's and I sent them back for 28's. Not sure if this is an anomaly as the company thought it was weird. So in this particular style I actually needed 1 size smaller than their sizing chart said. And even then, it is large around the waist so I have to wear a belt. I might even try a 27 and see if they fit better.

In the end I am keeping the first two styles and not the third, because the third one is so form fitting that it's just a bit uncomfortable to me. I just prefer the slim jean to the jegging. In all 3 cases, the fit is very flattering, not like LL Bean and other companies where you look frumpy. These have a nice lower modern waist line. I think they are the best looking jeans I own. I can finally wear jeans out in the very cold mountain winters!

Camii Mia Women's Thick Thermal Slim Fit Jean Pants (29, Dark Blue)
Camii Mia Women's Thick Thermal Slim Fit Jean Pants (29, Dark Blue)
Price: $60.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome line of lined jeans! Very warm and look great., January 24, 2016

Camii Mia Women's Winter Slim Fit Thermal Jeans Pants (30, Blue)
Camii Mia Women's Winter Slim Fit Thermal Jeans Pants (30, Blue)
Price: $90.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent line of jeans to stay warm AND look great!, January 24, 2016
This brand of fleece lined jeans rocks, they are warm and comfortable and look great! The fleece isn't what I've had before, a polar feece type. It's more like fake fur, very slippery which is great. I bought these plus Camii Mia Women's Slim Fit Fleece Jeans Camii Mia Women's Slim Fit Fleece Jeans (29, Blue) and the Camii Mia Women's Thick Thermal Slim Fit Jean Pants Camii Mia Women's Thick Thermal Slim Fit Jean Pants (29, Dark Blue). These, the Camii Mia Women's Winter Slim Fit Thermal Jeans, are super tight, like a jegging (jean legging), and very stretchy so they hug your body. They fit me evenly everywhere (no tight or loose parts). They are "thicker" than the other 2 types I am discussing but in all 3 cases they are thick and warm, and the fabric is really nice and soft.

I hope to help out with sizing since it's so confusing with this line. A lot of the review say to size up 2-3 sizes, but I wasn't sure if that was from their normal size, or from the size charts provided by the manufacturer. I am 5'6", 118 pounds, with some belly but small butt/hips. My measurements were 29" at the narrowest part of my waist, and 36.5" at the widest part of my hips/butt. Based on this, size 29 was recommended in the size chart, and confirmed by the manufacturer. I got the other 2 styles in 29's but just in case, I ordered these in 30's. This pair actually fit great as a 30, but the other 2 types were too large as 29's and I sent them back for 28's. Not sure if this is an anomaly the company thought it was weird. But based on that I would order up even more in size with this style, but less with the other styles.

In the end I am keeping the other two styles over this one, just because it is so form fitting it feels a bit tight. The others are form fitting too but not quite so tight to the skin, so they're just a bit more comfortable to me. Hope that helps! My biggest compalint is the naming of these jeans, there are many styles with slightly different names, and at first I didn't even realize they were all different. They should give them numbers. Even now if I reorder, I'm not positive how to make sure I get the same thing, except to click on the link from my previous order.

H&R Block 2015 Premium + Business Tax Software + Refund Bonus Offer - Windows Download
Price: $54.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Business does not install, December 17, 2015
Business does not install. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling. A file called glb350c.tmp seems to be missing. How hard is it to test your software downloads before releasing it? Got the runaround, Amazon said to call HR block, they made me register for an account, just to be given a number to call, where I had to talk to an inane robot that kept answering the wrong question, and finally said they were closed.

Not impressed.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 12, 2016 9:26 AM PST

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4