Profile for Sarah Crowther > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 23

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Sarah Crowther "Alice Nut" RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
My Little Pony Daring Do And Rainbow Dash T-Shirt 2XL
My Little Pony Daring Do And Rainbow Dash T-Shirt 2XL

1.0 out of 5 stars WARNING: Colors come off after 1 wash, August 25, 2014
I've only wore this once and after I washed it, most of Rainbow Dash was green. Never had a problem with Hot Topic's clothes until now.

I'll most likely never buy shirts from them again.

James & The Giant Peach
James & The Giant Peach
Offered by IMS Distribution
Price: $10.34
82 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Good soundtrack to a good movie., June 26, 2014
This review is from: James & The Giant Peach (Audio CD)
I really enjoyed this. If you're a fan of soundtracks, I recommend this or if you're a Randy Newman fan.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Cosplay, August 16, 2013
I ordered the purple one for my Kiki from Kiki's Delivery Service costume for Otakon. The dress was a little big, but it was perfect.

The only downside was that it made me feel like I was wearing a giant sweater.

Star Wars Omnibus: Droids and Ewoks
Star Wars Omnibus: Droids and Ewoks
by David Manak
Price: $17.56
50 used & new from $11.76

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoying every minute of it, June 18, 2012
While little girls grew up on Care Bears and My Little Pony, I grew up on Batman and Star Wars (born in 1988). My favorite Star Wars characters was always C-3PO and R2-D2 (I had a thing for robots when I was little). When I was at a family friend's house recovering from a sore throat, I noticed they had a VHS copy of the Ewoks cartoon. While the tape was playing, they had an advertisement for the Droids animated series. I was happy because it combined two of my favorite things: 1. My favorite Star Wars characters and 2. Animation. I found the VHS Droids cartoon at a Blockbuster and begged my dad to rent it for me. I was happy while watching it. The only thing that bothered me at first was the fact that Threepio can blink (but I got used to it). But never saw it again until years later (why is the complete series not on dvd yet?!).

Years later, I found out they had two different comic book series. I bought the Star Wars Omnibus Droids from a comic book store and wanted the vintage line too. But I could never afford it ($15 per issue). Recently I found out that they were coming out with the vintage line, along with the Ewoks comics. So I preordered it and got it a couple of days ago (saturday the 16th). I've been reading it ever since and enjoying every moment of it. Threepio and Artoo deals with pirates, fighting robots, various owners, and Ewoks (crossover).

So nothing like spending the raining day reading comic books dealing with my favorite droids.

The She-Ra Collector's Inventory: An Unofficial Illustrated Guide to All Princess of Power Toys and Accessories (Includes Price Guide)
by Hillary DePiano
Price: $8.99
13 used & new from $8.99

4.0 out of 5 stars This is going to help me with my She-ra collection, May 14, 2012
I recently became a She-ra fan (became a fan in January of this year) and this guide is going to help me. I already have some of the action figures (She-ra, Frosta, Bow, Glimmer, Scratchin' Sound Catra, Hordak, Grizzlor, and Leech) and this guide will help me with getting the accessories and comics for it. Plus they give you a guide on how much everything is worth.

Though the only reason why I gave this 4 out of 5 is because 1. It didn't give you any directions on how to take care of them (like if you bought someone like Perfuma and she had ratty hair) and 2. If would have been cooler if they had other merchandise and how much they're worth (toothbrush holder, costume, radio, etc.)

Adventures in Emerald City / Priklyucheniya V Izumrudnom Gorode - PAL
Adventures in Emerald City / Priklyucheniya V Izumrudnom Gorode - PAL

5.0 out of 5 stars I wish this dvd came to America!!!, July 13, 2011
I have seen this cartoon on youtube and even though I don't understand a word they're saying, I want a copy of this on dvd (with english subtitles). It's so good. It's basically The Wizard of Oz and the Marvelous Land of Oz on one dvd. I personally like Professor Woggle-bug in this one.

How to Train Your Dragon
How to Train Your Dragon
DVD ~ Jay Baruchel
Price: $13.00
24 used & new from $6.08

1.0 out of 5 stars Boring!, March 5, 2011
This review is from: How to Train Your Dragon (DVD)
I don't mean to be rude, but this movie was horrible. I wanted to give this movie a chance because it looked cool and it looked better than the pop cultured fart joke films I see in other Dreamworks pictures (looking at you, Shrek). But when we rented it, I watched probably 10 minutes of it and had to leave the room because I almost fell asleep. Again, it looked interesting, but I was bored. Maybe someday I'll give it another chance.
Comment Comments (7) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 26, 2012 2:18 AM PDT

Kingdom Hearts Re:coded
Kingdom Hearts Re:coded
Price: $17.49
116 used & new from $9.74

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, January 11, 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This game is very good if you're a Kingdom Hearts fan. The only reason why I gave it four stars however is because of the new voice actor for Jiminy Cricket. It's just isn't good (he sounds like he has laringitis).
BTW, yes I know the 2nd va for him is dead.

The Book Thief
The Book Thief
by Markus Zusak
Price: $8.52
599 used & new from $1.96

5.0 out of 5 stars An interesting book, December 8, 2010
This review is from: The Book Thief (Paperback)
When I first went to the library to pick up a copy (after a long waiting list), I thought it would be boring. But when I read it, I got really interested. Because of the fact that I'm against book burning, I loved this book so much that I went on amazon.com (when it went down to $5.99) and purchased a copy.

Adam
Adam
DVD ~ Hugh Dancy
Price: $7.99
60 used & new from $2.56

1.0 out of 5 stars Snore fest!, December 5, 2010
This review is from: Adam (DVD)
I saw this in a movie theater and I thought it would be good. Turned out to be slow and boring. Why can't there be a movie on autism without being a stupid romantic comedy?
Comment Comments (19) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 16, 2013 12:25 AM PST

Page: 1 | 2 | 3