Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports
Profile for Wilmer S. Gibboney Jr. > Reviews

Browse

Wilmer S. Gibbon...'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Wilmer S. Gibboney Jr. "gibusa" RSS Feed (Altoona PA)

Wellpatch Warming Pain Relief Pads, 4 Count
Wellpatch Warming Pain Relief Pads, 4 Count
Price: $5.29
13 used & new from $4.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Two years ago she had a terrible fall and injured her back, October 16, 2015
My 83 year old mother would be lost without these. Two years ago she had a terrible fall and injured her back. She was getting too dependent on pain killers and these came to the rescue. She likes the fact that they don't stink and are not wet like the other products.

Media Streamer
Media Streamer
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars A Real Gem, December 14, 2013
This review is from: Media Streamer (App)
The fact that parents can control what children watch and that I can save a bundle on wifi costs makes this app a real gem in my eyes , and the price is right ! Hey wait here's another gem ...check out my free app on why millions of children don't have to die ...I will not profit from this. Have a heart share this educational app that will be a hand up and not a hand out .[...]

Clean Master Phone Boost
Clean Master Phone Boost
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I would not be without this, November 30, 2013
This review is from: Clean Master Phone Boost (App)
I would not be without this ...my phone has limited memory and this has been most helpful, I highly recommend.

mberry Miracle Fruit Tablets, 10-Count
mberry Miracle Fruit Tablets, 10-Count
Offered by mberry
Price: $14.99
4 used & new from $14.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Should Get Zero Stars !, September 30, 2013
Are you kidding me ...I was way over sold ...I would never recommend ...tastes a bit bitter ...did not melt in my mouth ...I will ask for my money back.

C. Crane US3 Super USB Wifi Antenna 3
C. Crane US3 Super USB Wifi Antenna 3
Offered by C. Crane
Price: $69.99
5 used & new from $54.62

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding, July 26, 2012
I have nothing but praise for this antenna. What I like the most is that I can sit outside ( a good 200 feet away ) of a store offering free wifi and not have to put up with music and noise from others. I would recommend this to a friend. I am now making the most of my magic jack :)

2-Year SquareTrade Warranty plus Accident Protection for Kindle Fire (First Generation), US customers only

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow a refund way after a return, November 10, 2011
I purchased an Archos over the internet and was discouraged to hear that the batteries were getting red hot. I quickly returned the item and thought oh well looks looks like I can kiss the warranty money goodbye. Yet months later they still refunded my money. Can't complain about that, they have a new customer !

Arsenic Water Test
Arsenic Water Test

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Starting Point, November 27, 2009
This review is from: Arsenic Water Test
I am an USAF veteran who was stationed at Loring AFB. I was informed that my blood arsenic level was high and wondered if there might be a reside of arsenic leaching out of my bones from washing buses on a flightline. Loring AFB is a superfund site that the government spent well over 500 million dollars to clean up but never so much as said a word to us vets. Today I suffer short term memory issues that may have resulted to exposure to neurotoxins as a result of my service. This test was a valuable aid to me as it showed next to no arsenic in our water supply. Next I plan on seeking out a hair folical test. The VA says that arsenic in my blood has been somewhat over the epa borderline. I have requested that the VA perform a fat pad biopsy to check out my body for other toxins but their not too keen on my request. The big deal for me is that this kind of test was a reasonable starting point as it was cost effective.