Profile for Perry > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Perry RSS Feed

Oceanstar FM1163 Bamboo Floor and Shower Mat
Oceanstar FM1163 Bamboo Floor and Shower Mat
Price: $31.79
27 used & new from $29.90

3.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than it looks, June 22, 2014
Well made, but much smaller than it looks... otherwise good. Nicely finished, well made. I would recommend it for inside use, not recommended for outdoor use.

GAME 4376 Outdoor Solar Shower
GAME 4376 Outdoor Solar Shower
Price: $150.29
7 used & new from $150.29

2.0 out of 5 stars Easy install, not as good as advertised, June 22, 2014
The shower is relatively good quality, and it was easy to install. What I found is that the water is not as hot as I would expect. On my previous shower, to obtain hot water, all I did was use an extended piece of hose pipe; and the water was really warm, sometimes hot. With this system, even on the hottest days (90+), the water is barely warm. My other complaint is that the the water container is made of plastic, and the water has a slight smell of plastic, which is not too pleasant. The stand is very small but seems adequate, and bamboo floor and shower mat that is sold as an option for about $30 is also small, much smaller than it is made out to be in pictures. All in all, it is not a bad shower, but not great; if I was to buy another shower, I would look for a metal version.

Strutz Sole Angel, 1 Pair
Strutz Sole Angel, 1 Pair
Offered by EIOO TECH
Price: $8.29
8 used & new from $3.29

3.0 out of 5 stars Strutz Sole Angel, November 5, 2012
Products works well. I purchased these for my wife, she uses them extensivly. She says that it really helps her instep. They do ware out quite quickly. Overall a good product, I would recommend this product.

Lorex LW2711 Wireless Video Monitoring System with Remote Viewing
Lorex LW2711 Wireless Video Monitoring System with Remote Viewing

3.0 out of 5 stars Easy install and set up- but beware it interferes with WiFi, October 4, 2012
The Lorex Digital Wireless Video Monitoring and Recording System is a nice product. It is easy to install, and very easy to set up. However, since I installed it my Wifi on my office computer does not work. I have had to hard wire (cat5) my PC to make it work. The interference is very bad. It cuts out the WiFi on a constant basis. If you have WiFi in your house, you need to be really careful where you locate the camera. Other PC's and tablets in the house are picking up Wifi ok, but their coverage range has been reduced. Lastly, the SKYPE for remote viewing is not easy to install. I have yet to get the USB driver to load; hence my remote viewing is not working at the moment. All in all a good product for the price, but you have to be aware of the pitfalls.