Profile for Avery > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 113

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Avery "ave-" RSS Feed (USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
Hardline Products HR-8067-2 Re-Settable Hour Meter with Tachometer
Hardline Products HR-8067-2 Re-Settable Hour Meter with Tachometer
Price: $34.95
3 used & new from $31.76

4.0 out of 5 stars Install is really easy, 2min tops, July 8, 2014
Install is really easy, 2min tops. I put it on my 2cyl, 4 stroke chipper, seems to work fine. The rpms might be a little jumpy, not sure if it's interference or what but rpms jump around a little when the engine is running perfectly steady, so it's the unit for sure. Still plenty usable. Minus one star for value, seems a little pricy for what you get. I'd buy one again though, does the job.

Fiskars Uproot Weed and Root Remover (7870)
Fiskars Uproot Weed and Root Remover (7870)
Offered by Bargain The People
Price: $36.31
5 used & new from $30.42

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tool!, July 8, 2014
I spent 45min weeding after I got this thing, too much fun! I have really crappy soil, dry, rocky, and hard in places and I'm impressed by what I could do with it. Using good judgment with seeing the construction I think you can keep this in one piece. It would be way too much to expect to put all your weight on it or stomp on it with all your might, that would surely break it! Duh! I pressed on it carefully and didn't force it if it didn't go down easy. Just reposition and try again. I got some big rocks a couple times and hit some really hard stuff, but no breakage... again, not pressing with everything I had. I love this thing, kudos for the engineer who thought this one up! Nice work. Had to it again I'd probably buy the deluxe version, I had blisters after 45min of use... I should have worn gloves. I weeded more in 45min than I could normally do in a week.

VIBRAWIPE MICROFIBER CLOTH - Pack of 8 Pieces (4 Colors) Microfiber Cleaning Cloths, HIGH ABSORBENT, LINT-FREE, STREAK-FREE, Kitchen Cloth, Kitchen Towel, Drying Cloth, Microfiber Towel, For Kitchen, For Car, For Windows, Cleans Without Chemicals, All-Purpose Household Cleaning Cloths, Satisfaction Guaranteed.
Offered by VibraLiving
Price: $26.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice towels!, July 8, 2014
I love this microfiber stuff. I've had some 12x12's for a while and thought I'd give these a try. After the first wash they absorb water better. Great for drying dishes, one wipe and anything is dry! They also absorb a lot of water for their size. A tad pricy but I'd buy them again. These are my favorite towels in the kitchen and for detailing cars.

Gecko's Toes Water Hose Rack
Gecko's Toes Water Hose Rack
Offered by Planet Stuff
Price: $14.69
4 used & new from $13.28

4.0 out of 5 stars Keeps hose nice., July 8, 2014
I'm liking this rack so far. I have a rather thick hose and it's though to get inserted, but I can do it. The part I like best is the hose doesn't get those stiff permanent tight twists and curls like it did when it was coiled up on the ground.

I deducted one star for being pricy for what you get. Seems like something you'd see for $5 at a hardware store. 10oz of plastic in a basic shape. I still like it though! I'd buy another.

RAD Cycle Products Highest Quality Rail Mount Heavy Duty Bike Hoist and Ladder Lift - Quality Bicycle Hoist
Price: $26.59
2 used & new from $26.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice!, July 2, 2014
+ Quality product. Everything is well constructed and finished very well. Parts are sized correctly for the job they do.

+ Value. It's incredible they can sell this for twenty three dollars, I still can't believe it! It's worth at least 50% more in cost to me.

- Barely a negative but due to the design one pulley will always go up first causing the balance to be biased to one side. Using two of these it's easy to overcome, just pull up one pulley at a time, the pressure from the second one will keep everything level.

I used two of these together to hoist four SUP/Windsurf boards up to the ceiling. Total weight is about 100lbs. They handle it fine, but I don't think I'd want to add more weight without using a stronger rope than the one provided. For just lifting a bike I think everything is way more than adequate!

I'd definitely buy again and highly recommend this for many uses if the width of the unit is enough for your application.

Chemical Guys MIC_507_06 - Professional Grade Premium Microfiber Towel, Gold 16" x 24" (Pack of 6)
Price: $14.22
2 used & new from $11.04

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for drying, June 30, 2014
I was hoping to use these to dry my freshly washed car, not a chance, they don't absorb water at all.

Might work of for getting wax off, but not water.

3M Tekk Home Dust Mask, 5-Pack
3M Tekk Home Dust Mask, 5-Pack
Price: $6.56
28 used & new from $3.05

2.0 out of 5 stars Scratchy, June 30, 2014
These generally work to keep out big particles.

I have found these have loose material on the inside and it tickles my nose a lot, this gets annoying.

I'll look for a different solution next time around.

Logitech Wireless Illuminated Keyboard K800
Logitech Wireless Illuminated Keyboard K800
Price: $69.99
131 used & new from $54.99

4.0 out of 5 stars No problems to date, June 23, 2014
I wish the keys were a little more tactile, they feel soft and a bit low to the surface.

The unit otherwise performs well, good range and accurate.

Single Magnetic Hooks
Single Magnetic Hooks
Offered by Stock Your Home
Price: $8.50
8 used & new from $4.25

3.0 out of 5 stars Works ok, but hate the swivel, June 23, 2014
This review is from: Single Magnetic Hooks (Kitchen)
The rubber tip is great at holding towels, they don't slip easily.

I can't stand the swivel! I always have to use two hands to hang the towels, which I'm almost always doing while holding something else, awkward.

Icebreaker Men's Tech T Lite T-Shirt, Monsoon, Medium
Icebreaker Men's Tech T Lite T-Shirt, Monsoon, Medium

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as they used to be, June 23, 2014
Still good material, lasts about a year or two for me then develops holes.

I don't know if it's since they changed to being made in China or what but the newer stuff is sloppy. My shirt doesn't have evenly cut panels, the seams are different on either side??? Weird! Not as good of quality as I used to see with IceBreaker. Looking to switch brands if this experience continues.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12