Profile for Stormin > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 14

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Stormin RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
OEM GENUINE FACTORY Whirlpool Kenmore Sears Roper Estate Maytag Clothes Dryer Heating Element Part # 279838
Offered by HomeAppliancePart
Price: $29.36
4 used & new from $29.36

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 26, 2014
So far so good, it went in really easy and the dryer is working great.

Skechers Men's Superior-Darcio Oxford,Chocolate,9 M US
Skechers Men's Superior-Darcio Oxford,Chocolate,9 M US

4.0 out of 5 stars comfortable shoes, May 19, 2014
They looks nice and fit well. I am a big guy, so its not easy finding shoes that are still comfortable at the end of a long day.

Case Logic SLRC-206 SLR Camera and 15.4-Inch Laptop Backpack (Black)
Case Logic SLRC-206 SLR Camera and 15.4-Inch Laptop Backpack (Black)
Price: $81.88
14 used & new from $68.35

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars...so far, May 19, 2014
Okay, I just got this bag. It's replacing a Lowepro fastpack 250. The zipper broke on my lowepro, sent them some images, and they said "looks like normal wear and tear". But enough about them. this bag... cons...

will not carry my 7D with battery grip in the suspension system. but the suspension system pulls out really easy, and my 7D sits in there in a more "normal" fashion. The horizontal pad also fits over it really nice. So I like they way its in there.
I am left with a small field guide book and a pair of headphones I used to carry in my bag. The book I can fit, the bose I can't.
the compartments near the bottom of the bag are hard to get to. These would be the orange ones inside. I am putting smaller items in there because you cant get access to them completely to pull something straight out. It has to do with the rigid material bottom on the bag.

pros...

it looks nice.
There is more space in the camera compartment.
the laptop loads from the top, not the side. Its VERY easy to forget to pull the zipper up on the lowepro bag. nothing more scary then slinging you bag to your shoulder and hearing your laptop hit the ground.
I think its going to go into an overhead very easy.

I will update after some more time with the bag.

1600 Watt Softbox Lighting Kit Video Lighting Kit Two Softbox, 8 x 45watt Flourescent Bulb, 2 x lightstand by Fancierstudio 9004S
Offered by Fancier Studio
Price: $129.99
2 used & new from $89.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good kit for the money, February 14, 2014
this is not an expensive kit. you get what you pay for. if you are going to use this 3-4 times a week, constantly taking it up and down, then this is not the kit for you. if you are going to set this up, and leave them up, and very rarely take them down, this is the kit for you.

Songs From St. Somewhere
Songs From St. Somewhere
Price: $9.49

3.0 out of 5 stars A few good ones, a few too many, August 22, 2013
a good album for buffett fans. I like about half the tracks, and there are 2-3 that make me hit the skip button.

Yongnuo YN-560 II Speedlight Flash for Canon and Nikon. GN58.
Yongnuo YN-560 II Speedlight Flash for Canon and Nikon. GN58.
Offered by EG-TECH
Price: $59.00
105 used & new from $40.00

1.0 out of 5 stars cheap, but watch out, August 3, 2013
I bought two of these at the same time. within 4 months the sides separate just enough to make it so the battery door won't stay on. After contacting service I was told I'd have to pay to send them back and forth to hong kong, AND about $9.00. So now I have two flashes that have to have a rubber band wrapped around them to keep the batteries in. Yes, they are cheap. Yes, they do work. But a 100% failure rate makes them more of a pain in the ass then they are worth. Until they get a north american service center, stay away from these things.

Neewer LCD Vertical BATTERY GRIP FOR CANON EOS 7D BG-E7 DIGITAL CAMERA LP-E6
Neewer LCD Vertical BATTERY GRIP FOR CANON EOS 7D BG-E7 DIGITAL CAMERA LP-E6
Price: $43.75
11 used & new from $37.86

4.0 out of 5 stars third off brand one I have owned, July 8, 2013
Apparently, I am hard on battery grips. This is my third grip. I have had two short drops with my 7D. One was out the back seat of the car with the grip and a flash on. The flash and the grip did not survive, but the camera and lens were fine (3k vs 275.00 dollars is ok by me). The second was out the back of the car, while in my lowepro bag. The grip took the brunt of the impact, and it busted some screws. I did not like the second one much (zeikos), the first one was fine (neewer). So far, I like this one the best. It feels very solid, I like the built in intervalometer, and the battery sled is nice. I am still better off than having bought one canon grip (assuming it survived my clumsiness).

NEEWER 48 LED Ring Light for Macro Canon Nikon Sigma Tamron Lens
NEEWER 48 LED Ring Light for Macro Canon Nikon Sigma Tamron Lens
Offered by Bundred & Thick
Price: $35.45
9 used & new from $28.00

4.0 out of 5 stars it's nice, but it is 30 bucks!, May 12, 2013
Look, its nice, it works as advertised, but it is 30 bucks. Lots of plastic here. the only medal is the size rings. its also a very "white" light. so WB accordingly. Don't expect this to last long if you beat the snot out of your gear. treat it well, and I suspect it will get you your money's worth-which again is 30 bucks!

Living For A Song: A Tribute To Hank Cochran
Living For A Song: A Tribute To Hank Cochran
Price: $7.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Album, November 2, 2012
Great album with a bunch of classic songs. Jamey has a very unique voice, he does not sound like anyone else in country music today.

Zykkor Quick Flip Rotating External Flash Bracket for SLR Cameras
Zykkor Quick Flip Rotating External Flash Bracket for SLR Cameras
Offered by Fanta Sales
Price: $30.51
3 used & new from $24.95

4.0 out of 5 stars works great, July 20, 2012
this product is great, a good deal for the price. I have one minor complaint, but there is an easy work around. the bracket on the top for the flash sucks. it is not trustworthy for even a flash as small as mine (320ex). however, its held on by a 1/4 20 screw. So it took it off and screwed right into my flash. much better deal.

Page: 1 | 2