Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro
Profile for J. Wolk > Reviews

Browse

J. Wolk's Profile

Customer Reviews: 25

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

J. Wolk RSS Feed (Miami Beach, Florida)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
The Boston Girl: A Novel
The Boston Girl: A Novel
Offered by Simon and Schuster Digital Sales Inc
Price: $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Could Not Put It Down!!!!, May 20, 2016
I resisted reading this book because of the name. It just did not sound like something I would enjoy. How wrong I was!!! I loved every moment!! It was wonderful.

10mm Wide Bark Copper Cuff Bracelet By John Brana Handmade Jewelry 100% Uncoated Solid Copper Cuff (8 Inches)
Offered by John S Brana Designer Jewelry
Price: $40.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, May 2, 2016
My husband told me he wanted a copper bracelet and he wanted one without magnets. I discovered John S. Brana jewelry and found that there were many styles from which to choose. My husband chose the wide bark copper cuff (but they were all so beautiful that I think any style would be handsome). It arrived quickly. It came in a nice gift box (an unexpected plus). Most of all, it looks very attractive and generates compliments.

The House of the Spirits: A Novel
The House of the Spirits: A Novel
Offered by Simon and Schuster Digital Sales Inc
Price: $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A fabulous read!!!, February 28, 2016
Allende has become my favorite writer. I am fascinated by her characters and her mystical insights. I loved this book!!

Western Chief Women's Mia Winter Boot, Charcoal, 8 M US
Western Chief Women's Mia Winter Boot, Charcoal, 8 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these boots!, January 18, 2016
I needed a pair of winter boots for a brief visit to New England. For a short visit, I didn't want to spend a lot of money. These boots fit the bill....and then some. They are attractive, well-made, warm and very comfortable. I'm very glad I found these boots.

iPhone 6 Plus/6s Plus Wallet Case - Vault Slim Wallet for iPhone 6+/6s+ (5.5") by Silk - Ultra Slim Protective Credit Card Phone Cover (Pacific Green)
Price: $14.99
28 used & new from $5.37

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, good value, December 20, 2015
I wanted a case with a slot for credit cards. This case fits perfectly and is not too heavy. Some reviews questioned how secure the card holder is but I do not see any problem with that at all. In addition, it comes with a protective covering for the screen which was easy to attach. The price is great, too.

Srugim (English Subtitled) Season 1
Srugim (English Subtitled) Season 1
DVD

5.0 out of 5 stars Addictive, December 2, 2015
This show is thoroughly entertaining. It follows the trials and tribulations of young, modern Othodox unmarrieds as they navigate their way through life. The situations are realistic and the characters are like able.

Card Holder, Sinjimoru Stick-on Wallet functioning as iPhone Wallet Case, iPhone case with a card holder, Credit Card Wallet, Card Case and Money Clip. For Android, too. Sinji Pouch Basic 2, Orange
Offered by Sinjimoru Inc
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what you need., May 25, 2015
I have a bus pass that looks like a credit card. I don't always take my purse with me when I'm out and I don't always have pockets. I needed some way to make the bus pass always available and this is perfect! Highly recommended.

Proctor Silex 2 Slice Bagel Toaster, White
Proctor Silex 2 Slice Bagel Toaster, White

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice toaster, February 9, 2015
My husband wanted a white toaster and I wanted a silver toaster. I bought this because it was a compromise and because the handle is silver and would show less fingerprints. It turns out that this toaster does the job very nicely. The crumb tray pulls out easily for cleaning. I read some reviews that said the toast pops up too high but I have not had the problem. The only less than perfect design issue is the fact that larger pieces of bread don't completely fit into the slot and sometimes I need to flip them so that they are completely toasted.

AT&T-Lucent EP5632 Cordless Phone Battery Combo-Pack includes: 2 x EM-CPH-490 Batteries
Offered by True Energy
Price: $4.02
3 used & new from $4.02

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit the bill, January 7, 2015
Needed a new battery for the cordless phone part of a 2 phone system. This was an inexpensive replacement and I liked that it came in a 2-pack (in case we need to replace it again).

Hampton Forge Argent Sophia 20-Piece Flatware Set, Red, AFU70920QF
Hampton Forge Argent Sophia 20-Piece Flatware Set, Red, AFU70920QF
Price: $48.73
6 used & new from $36.36

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't Buy These!, July 20, 2014
I bought these in green which perfectly matched a set of dinnerware. However, the handles keep breaking; they just snap off when being used normally, as you would use any flatware. What a disappointment! They look nice but the purchase was a waste of money.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3