Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for Ray From PA > Reviews

Browse

Ray From PA's Profile

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Ray From PA RSS Feed

Edwin Jagger Kelvin Double Edged Safety Razor
Edwin Jagger Kelvin Double Edged Safety Razor
Price: $28.00
3 used & new from $28.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Get this one while you can, May 27, 2015
Wow. This is my 2nd DE razor, my starter being the Weishi long handled butterfly. I was wondering if DE razors weren't for me, but I decided to give this one a try because of the name and the great reviews, and I'm glad I did. I paid 30 dollars for this razor and even at twice the price I would have been incredibly happy. The Weishi was a good starter razor, but used to tear up the bottom half of my neck, which has always been a problem area for me. Even with 4 passes and going against the grain with the Kelvin, I had one nick and barely any razor burn, and that was my first time using it. I love this razor and will likely never use anything else again. I may even buy another just in case.

Escali 100% Pure Badger Shaving Brush
Escali 100% Pure Badger Shaving Brush
Offered by Perella's
Price: $19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great brush and a great price with prime shipping, April 6, 2015
Great brush and a great price with prime shipping, can't be beat if you're getting into shaving soaps and safety razors. I actually can't wait to shave now because of this brush and my new sandalwood shave soap, which this brush lathers incredibly well. Buy it, you won't be sorry.

You Can Quit Smoking
You Can Quit Smoking
Price: $0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty neat, March 30, 2015
This review is from: You Can Quit Smoking (App)
Lays out info you don't even think about. Cool app for staying quit motivated.

ArmorSuit MilitaryShield - Motorola Droid Maxx Screen Protector Ultra HD - Extreme Clarity & Touch Responsive with Lifetime Replacement Warranty - Retail Packaging
Offered by New Tech Accessories
Price: $19.95
3 used & new from $6.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, March 30, 2015
I have armorsuit on 4 devices in my house, and I will never buy anything else. They look terrible when they first go on, but if you're patient and wait a few days it completely disappears. And it self heals. And you get lifetime replacements. You can't go wrong with these.

Marpac Dohm-DS Dual Speed All-Natural White Noise Sound Machine, Actual Fan Inside, Tan
Price: $49.95
47 used & new from $49.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Second one works great, January 20, 2015
I've read a lot of reviews about this machine that complained about rattling and being able to hear the motor, but I decided to take a chance and asked for one for Christmas. Sure enough, the first night I used it, it developed a very annoying rattle that would come and go and actually wake me up. So I boxed it up and Amazon replaced it no questions asked. The second one works like a charm, and I have not slept this well in years. So if you order one and it makes any noises other than rushing air, don't be afraid to send it back for a replacement.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 27, 2015 8:23 AM PST

LG Electronics WCP-300 Wireless Charging Pad - Retail Packaging - Black
LG Electronics WCP-300 Wireless Charging Pad - Retail Packaging - Black
Offered by Vorteks Trading
12 used & new from $22.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic accessory, December 8, 2014
I have the LG G2 with the Incipio Feather Case, and this charger works like a charm, it's hands down the best cell phone accessory I've ever bought. Yeah it's a little bit slower to charge then when plugged in, but it's a non issue if you just lay it on the pad for the night. If you need to charge a little faster, just unplug it and use the cord for wired charging since it uses the same plug as the phone. The sweet spot isn't a problem either, easy to find, and after a couple of days I didn't even have to think about it anymore because I got used to how the phone needs to go on the pad, just a little off center. Love this charger, 29 dollars feels like a steal.

ArmorSuit MilitaryShield - Amazon Kindle Fire HDX 8.9" Screen Protector Shield Ultra Clear + Lifetime Replacements
Offered by New Tech Accessories
Price: $9.95
2 used & new from $9.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great screen protector for patient people, March 14, 2014
It seems like there are a lot of unfair reviews on here. The instructions clearly tell you that imperfections will disappear anywhere between 1-7 days. One of the qualities that makes this screen protector very forgiving is the fact that you can apply it with lots of bubbles and imperfections, and it will slowly but surely fix itself, all you have to do is give it some time and you'll have a crystal clear screen.

When I put it on, all I did was position it correctly and squeegee out some liquid and bubbles, then decided to wait and see if the protector would hold it's end of the bargain. 5 minutes after application it looked awful, there was trapped liquid that I couldn't get out, bubbles everywhere and hundreds of tiny scratches from the squeegee. But sure enough, day by day it looked better and better. By day 3 I still wasn't sold, but it's now been 5 days and there are 2 tiny bubbles left (which I expect to be gone soon), the scratches have healed themselves and all traces of the application liquid are gone. I am truly impressed.

If you want an "instant on" screen protector, look somewhere else. If you want something that will practically disappear on your Kindle with a little time and patience, self heal and forgive even the worst installation, this is the product to buy.

12/15/15 - Almost 2 years later and still going strong, I sometimes forget I have a screen protector on there.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 30, 2014 8:10 AM PDT

Hamilton Beach Premiere Cookware 5-1/2-Quart Slow Cooker
Hamilton Beach Premiere Cookware 5-1/2-Quart Slow Cooker

4.0 out of 5 stars Really nice slow cooker, October 21, 2013
The features I like the most are the removable pan, which is nice for cleaning, the shape, which allows you to put long cuts of meat in, the warm setting for keeping food, the ability to brown meat right in the removable pan, and the cord holder underneath. The reason I gave it 4 stars out of 5 is because the outside handles and body get too hot to touch without using pot holders. The lid does too, but that's to be expected. Overall a solid, well built slow cooker with a bunch of very nice, basic features.

Deluxe Shave Well Fog-free Shower Mirror - 33% Larger Than the Original Shave Well Mirror
Offered by The Cumberland Companies LLC
Price: $11.99
19 used & new from $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best shaving mirror I've ever owned, October 21, 2013
Just follow the directions and shave away, it's that easy. Anyone that has had trouble with this mirror likely didn't read the part about running it under the shower water before shaving. I shave my entire head and face in the shower and the mirror just starts to show a little fog right as I finish, so you get a good 10 to 15 minutes of fog free reflection from each run under the water. Need more time? Just take it off the wall and run it under the water again. For an even clearer image, clean it occasionally and wipe some Rain-X on, so that the water runs right off after "de-fogging" it. The best part is that there's no "fog-free treatment" on the mirror that will wear off after three months, so I expect to have a like new mirror for years to come. If you shave in the shower, buy it, you'll be glad you did.

The Zombie Survival Guide: Recorded Attacks
The Zombie Survival Guide: Recorded Attacks
by Max Brooks
Price: $12.22
207 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice companion to the other two Brooks books, October 21, 2009
An illustrated account of zombie attacks throughout the history of mankind, Recorded Attacks shows you in chilling black and white the best chapters of The Zombie Survival Guide. As a fairly serious fan of quality Zombie films and stories (I've been to the Monroeville Mall), I highly recommend this to anyone that is interested in Zombie lore. The only reason I gave it 4 stars out of 5 is because it's fairly light on dialogue, even for a graphic novel, but that is the only (minor) drawback to an otherwise great addition to the zombie mythology.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 13, 2011 9:59 PM PDT