Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon The Suffers All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS
Profile for Kindle Customer > Reviews

Browse

Kindle Customer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 29

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kindle Customer "Bookworm" RSS Feed (South Easton, MA United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Hydro Flask Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle, Standard Mouth, Black Butte, 21-Ounce
Price: $27.95
6 used & new from $18.82

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this size, July 26, 2015
I originally bought the HUGE hydroflask because everyone at work had one. I never used it. I think it's a little intimidating. But this one is the perfect size. I love it!!

Gnawsome TPR Squeaker Ball for Dogs, 4.5-Inch, Various Colors
Gnawsome TPR Squeaker Ball for Dogs, 4.5-Inch, Various Colors
Price: $6.99
7 used & new from $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars They rip apart pretty much anything BUT ball toys so I can't speak ..., July 26, 2015
My golden retrievers haven't stopped fighting over this (pretty expensive) ball since we got it. They rip apart pretty much anything BUT ball toys so I can't speak to the longevity but I can say they love the pokey texture and size. (I love the hot pink color) I wish you could pick the color because I would purchase another but I don't want more of the same.

[Fujifilm Instax Mini 50s Camera Case] --CAIUL Vintage Comprehensive Protection Instax Mini 50s Instant Film Camera Case Bag With Soft PU Leather Material [Ever Ready Design ] ( Brown )
Offered by NODARTISAN
Price: $19.99
2 used & new from $19.99

3.0 out of 5 stars I like that the lid unsnaps, July 26, 2015
Obviously this is plastic. It feels like cheap plastic. I'd pay for actual leather. But I like that you can completely snap off the flap so that you can take pics on the fly. For the price point I'd recommend it because I didn't really see better when I was shopping around.

CowboyStudio Aluminum Adjustable Light Stand with Case
CowboyStudio Aluminum Adjustable Light Stand with Case
Price: $19.94
4 used & new from $7.77

4.0 out of 5 stars For the price it does what it says., July 26, 2015
For the money it works. It just has a screw at the top so you might need some sort of connector.

Saint St Benedict of Nursia Silver Tone Medal 8 Inch Adjustable Black Cord Wrist Bracelet
Offered by Needzo Religious Gifts
Price: $5.74
6 used & new from $3.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, July 26, 2015
I own the other brand I paid a lot more money for and this. Same exact thing. Almost goes without saying that this is a recommended item. I love mine and wear it daily. I'm thinking of buying more for gifts for the holidays. It not only looks cool and on trend but I love the message.

Style J Vintage Vogue Long Denim Skirt-Blue-36(16)
Style J Vintage Vogue Long Denim Skirt-Blue-36(16)
Offered by Style J Skirts

4.0 out of 5 stars Super nice. I'd buy this brand again if I ..., July 26, 2015
Super nice. I'd buy this brand again if I needed another jean skirt. It has the right amount of stretch. The material feels nice. The fit was on point. It looks pretty and feel substantial.

Shaun The Sheep Shaun Plush Doll Toy 20" Super Big Toy
Shaun The Sheep Shaun Plush Doll Toy 20" Super Big Toy
Offered by Masingo(from HK)
Price: $7.36
7 used & new from $7.36

1.0 out of 5 stars Shame because it LOOKED exactly like what I wanted it to, July 26, 2015
It fell apart literally in about 4 minutes (arm and leg and body seam) when the toddler raced across the room hugging it. Shame because it LOOKED exactly like what I wanted it to.

Lenormand Thirty Six Cards: An Introduction to the Petit Lenormand
Lenormand Thirty Six Cards: An Introduction to the Petit Lenormand
by Andy Boroveshengra
Price: $15.54
25 used & new from $12.15

1.0 out of 5 stars Just a book. No cards included., July 26, 2015
This is a book. There are absolutely no cards included with this book. I have no idea why people have a photograph of cards in the reviews or there are mentions of the cards being beautiful because I was terribly disappointed to receive this without the cards and it's not convenient for me to do returns so now I'm stuck with just a book.

Sterling (Mageri Series Book 1)
Sterling (Mageri Series Book 1)
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Looved his book, March 22, 2014
started a bit slow but powered throw the first quarter or so and it was very worth it. highly reccommend

Harney & Sons Classic Chamomile Herbal Tea 0.9 oz/ 26 grams (20 Tea Sachets)
Harney & Sons Classic Chamomile Herbal Tea 0.9 oz/ 26 grams (20 Tea Sachets)
Price: $8.20
11 used & new from $8.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Yummmmm, January 20, 2014
Best chamomile I've had. I absolultely love this (and their cinnamon) tea. The silky bags are great too. I'll reorder again and again.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3