Profile for Kindle Customer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 21

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kindle Customer "Bookworm" RSS Feed (South Easton, MA United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Sterling (Mageri Series Book 1)
Sterling (Mageri Series Book 1)
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Looved his book, March 22, 2014
started a bit slow but powered throw the first quarter or so and it was very worth it. highly reccommend

Harney & Sons Classic Chamomile Herbal Tea 0.9 oz/ 26 grams (20 Tea Sachets)
Harney & Sons Classic Chamomile Herbal Tea 0.9 oz/ 26 grams (20 Tea Sachets)
Price: $8.20
10 used & new from $8.15

5.0 out of 5 stars Yummmmm, January 20, 2014
Best chamomile I've had. I absolultely love this (and their cinnamon) tea. The silky bags are great too. I'll reorder again and again.

Harney & Sons, White Christmas Tea, 20 Sachets, 1.4 oz (39.2 g)
Harney & Sons, White Christmas Tea, 20 Sachets, 1.4 oz (39.2 g)
Offered by Etailz
Price: $14.01
4 used & new from $8.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Not my cup of tea (ha ha), January 20, 2014
Never having had white tea before I can't really compare but this taste like nothing. I put 2 bags in my cup of hot water with no sugar/cream and I couldn't taste a thing. Very weird. Your experience will probably vary.

EzFoto White Genuine Leather Hand Wrist Strap, for Fuji X100 X10; Nikon N1 V1 J1; Leica X1 D-Lux5 M9 M8 M7 M6 M5, M4; Panasonic GF1 GF2 GF2K GF3 GX1 LX-3 LX-5; Olympus E-P1 E-P2 E-P3 E-PL1 E-PL2 E-PL3; Sony NEX-3 NEX-5 NEX-C3 NEX-5N NEX-7, etc
Offered by EasyFoto
Price: $7.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I was looking for, January 20, 2014
Fits my Nex 6 perfectly. Real leather that feels sturdy and not too flimsy. Can't beat it for the price.

Harney & Sons HRP Pumpkin Spice (30 count)
Harney & Sons HRP Pumpkin Spice (30 count)

5.0 out of 5 stars Yummmmmyyyy, January 20, 2014
Tastes almost identical to the cinnamon hot tea by Harney but there's a tiny difference. Good enough for me! Reminds me of autumn and winter.

Death of a Ghost Hunter
Death of a Ghost Hunter
DVD
Price: $3.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Worth a watch but HORRIBLE acting.., January 20, 2014
It was a fun creepy movie that looks like your best friend filmed it and recruited his buddies to act in it. I don't think I've ever seen an across the board worst acted movie in my life. Very stilted and it sounds like they're reading it from a script. Story was neat.. the filming amature.

The Victorian Fairy Tarot
The Victorian Fairy Tarot
by Lunaea Weatherstone
Edition: Cards
Price: $24.52
37 used & new from $13.10

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty deck.. non-traditional major arcana and flimy cardstock, December 31, 2013
This review is from: The Victorian Fairy Tarot (Cards)
I collect decks and this is a lovely addition. The artwork is very pretty. Lots of colors and intricate detailing. I knew going in that the major arcana was non-traditional so I don't expect to use the deck in readings often though I may try it in the future. I read that the cardstock was thing but I didn't realize how thin. It's almost paper thing. It definitely won't stand up to many readings. If you're a collector definitely check it out because it's a sweet deck but beware the thinness of the cards.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 3, 2014 3:18 PM PST

Their Haunted Eyes (A Ravynne Sisters Paranormal Thriller Book 4)
Their Haunted Eyes (A Ravynne Sisters Paranormal Thriller Book 4)
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this author, June 16, 2013
I am a long time AVID reader with many, many favorite authors and I'm so happy I ran in to Merabeth's first book. She's quickly become one of my most looked forward to authors. Can't beat the price of the book and the spooky stuff is so much fun to read.

Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention - PlayStation Vita
Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention - PlayStation Vita
Offered by MOST WANTED
Price: $26.10
38 used & new from $22.06

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty game, November 29, 2012
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
I love sRPGS like FF Tactics and Jeanne D'Arc. I've played one other version of Disgaea and gave up because the colored blocks annoy the living... you know. But I love the way the game looks and it's always held in high regard in the genre so I picked it up with determination to keep plugging away at it.

So here are my thoughts:

1. The production value is great. The game is pretty. Colors are saturated. It's a pleasure to look at.

2. The blocks still annoy the living.... you know.

3. I still dislike the bratty childish dialogue. But I knew going in I wouldn't like it and that's okay.

4. It's sooo complicated that I'm not really sure I get it yet. The homeroom and different characters you can make are pretty hardcore in complexity.

It's a challenge for me but I'm glad I bought it. It's actually what I bought the vita for. And I'm strongly hoping that there will be more sRPGS for the system going forward because games like this are what handheld systems are for.

Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy
Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy
Price: $19.99
75 used & new from $11.13

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okay, November 29, 2012
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
Let me preface that I'm not really a Final Fantasy fan (only because I've never really played one). I am a big patapon fan so I figured this game would be fun.

The graphics are adorable. I love chibis. I've played about 5 hours only so far and it's just.. okay. I don't really get what's going on. While tapping the screen I don't get to watch the battles on the top in any depth. I don't really see any loot or anything. So I haven't really gotten into any sort of game progression (I don't see characters looks/armor changing, I don't see any new weapons, etc). So I'm not really sure what the goal is of playing. If any. It is absolutely nothing like Patapon.

The music is okay... but only if you're a Final Fantasy fan.

The production value is tight. The game looks really good and what I wish the pokemon games looked like.

So my advice is.. if you're a FF fan grab it, if you have no clue about FF and you have some money to burn pick it up and try it out. I'm fairly neutral about the game.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3