Profile for L. Davenport > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 11

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

L. Davenport "mrsbill29" RSS Feed (Fort Wayne, IN)

Page: 1 | 2
Precision Pet Excelsior Nesting Pads, 13 by 13-Inch
Precision Pet Excelsior Nesting Pads, 13 by 13-Inch
Price: $19.99
4 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 3, 2014
Chickens are loving this. Thank you!

Ware Chick-N-Nesting Box
Ware Chick-N-Nesting Box
Price: $20.15
21 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 3, 2014
Working great for us and eggs are arriving. Chickens are happy!

Little Giant Galvanized Bucket Waterer
Little Giant Galvanized Bucket Waterer
Offered by etopso
Price: $17.36
3 used & new from $17.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 3, 2014
Working GREAT for us! The chickens don't knock over their water and no rusting. Very good product!

7 Chakra Wall Hanging Decor Prayer Flag Tibetian Buddhist Peace Wall Hanging - LARGE - OMA® BRAND
Offered by World Bazaar Imports
Price: $24.99

2.0 out of 5 stars The edges of the flags are not sewn nicely, but cut and fraying badly, September 3, 2014
The version I received was not what was shown in the picture. The string was not black; but a cheap white shoestring material. The edges of the flags are not sewn nicely, but cut and fraying badly. I saw the flags shown in the picture at a beach shop and they were very nice (as the picture shows). I bought one as a gift and decided to find one on Amazon for myself. I am very disappointed. These appear to be a cheap knock-off item.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 2, 2014 2:33 PM PDT

Melissa & Doug Tiger Plush
Melissa & Doug Tiger Plush
Price: $53.99
41 used & new from $52.58

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Tiger; but Beware of Holes in Seams!, April 23, 2012
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Tiger Plush (Toy)
This tiger is so cool! I bought it for my 4yo and she loves it! However, right out of the package, I counted 4 holes in the seams that I had to personally sew up before giving it to her to play with. Since playing with it, I've sewed it up another two times already! So, durability is disappointing. Regardless, I am willing to rate it high because it is the coolest and most realistic looking tiger. It's so much fun for my daughter to play with!

Sleepyhead Dinosaur
Sleepyhead Dinosaur

5.0 out of 5 stars So CUTE!, January 22, 2012
This review is from: Sleepyhead Dinosaur (Toy)
I bought this as a gift for my nephew and it is super-cute and cuddly! He loves it! Definitely recommend this dinosaur!

North American Bear Company Sleepyhead Bunny Natural, Tan Stripe, Medium (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by Sun World
Price: $19.08
12 used & new from $19.08

5.0 out of 5 stars The Most Cuddly Bunny Ever!, January 22, 2012
Two of my girls have these bunnies and they sleep with them every night. They are soft, cuddly and the perfect size for little ones. I have since been purchasing them with monogramming for new baby gifts. This is a wonderful little bunny!

LeapFrog My Pal Violet
LeapFrog My Pal Violet
Price: $24.19
59 used & new from $5.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Leapfrog Won't Support This Toy, January 22, 2012
This review is from: LeapFrog My Pal Violet (Toy)
I decided to write this review after weeks of trying to deal with Leapfrog after the toy would NOT Sync. My 3yo daughter was so excited about her Violet and it would have been great had it worked. I continually got Error Code 400 (audio files would not download) every time I tried to sync it. After spending hours trying to sync it and download the software on two different computers, it still would not work. So, I emailed support at Leapfrog only to get a rehashing of what I had already tried. The response time from Leapfrog took at least 3 days or more between emails (between every email I sent). Finally, I decided to call the company only to be put on hold and to be put in touch with an incompetent support person who promised to email me with information to collect log files from my computer. Did I receive this email? No! So, after another two days of waiting, I called the company again and another support person finally sent me the email to collect the log files. I followed his instructions and sure enough the log files proved that the toy DID NOT work! I was supposed to receive a new toy, but then I was told I had to physically deface the product, take a picture of it, and then email the picture to Leapfrog in order to get a replacement. All this after I had already spent HOURS and DAYS trying to get support! I decided it wasn't worth my time to go through another hour defacing and picture sending over a $25 toy. Leapfrog should honor its products and make it right when the toy doesn't work. The hassle I had to go through, and this toy in particular, is just not worth it.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 26, 2012 1:35 PM PST

TheraBreath Dentist Recommended Fresh Breath Dry Mouth Toothpaste, Mild Mint, 4 Ounce (Pack of 2)
Price: $15.94
34 used & new from $11.93

5.0 out of 5 stars Helps Kids w/ Constant Bad Breath, December 7, 2011
We started using this product with my then 10 year old son. He is on the autism spectrum (mild/Asperger's) and I've read that kids on spectrum do have a bad breath problem that is biological. He was also getting teased at school for it and kids wouldn't sit next to him even though we made sure he was brushing his teeth twice/day. I saw this product with the mouthwash at the grocery store one day and even though it was more expensive than I was used to paying for toothpaste/mouthwash, I decided we needed to try it. I am so happy to say that it WORKED!!! Now, the stores around us are not carrying the toothpaste and so I'm buying it at Amazon. For chronic bad breath sufferers and for parents of kids with this issue, definitely try this product--using BOTH the toothpaste/mouthwash together.

Simple Solution Natural Pet Stain & Odor Eliminator, 32-Ounce
Simple Solution Natural Pet Stain & Odor Eliminator, 32-Ounce

5.0 out of 5 stars THE BEST ODOR/Stain Remover EVER!!!!, July 28, 2010
This product is the BEST on the market for removing odor from urine or just about anything. I use it a lot when my young, not potty-trained children have accidents. It clears urine smell off mattresses, carpet --you name it. NOTHING ELSE WORKS!!! I first found this product at PetSmart when our cat had peed on the carpet. Then, they stopped carrying it for some crazy reason. So, I found it on Amazon, thankfully! This is a product I can't live without. I even bring it on roadtrips just in case we have a car sickness mishap, which has happened. It clears the smell off the car's carpet. So, I highly recommend this product. 5++++ Stars!

Page: 1 | 2