Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Kelly > Reviews

Browse

Kelly's Profile

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kelly "ks692" RSS Feed (Indiana)

Preschooler's Busy Book: 365 Creative Games & Activities To Occupy 3-6 Year Olds (Busy Books Series)
by Trish Kuffner
Price: $6.07
227 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars The busy book series, help for the out of ideas parent, January 20, 2002
Before I had a child I felt that I was a pretty creative person, but I soon realized that I had run out of ideas. It was difficult to figure out projects that my toddler, now preschooler could do and that we could do together. We only recently purchased this book and have done several of the projects. The projects are inexpensive and the things you will need are easy to find. My son and I have enjoyed what we have done so far and look forward to doing many more of the projects listed in the book. The projects are grouped in such categories as "Rainy Day Play", "Outdoor adventures", "Music, Dance and Drama", "Arts and Crafts"... so things to do are easy to find. We love it.

Heartland
Heartland
by Diane Siebert
38 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Heartland -a must have for any midwesterner, January 20, 2002
This review is from: Heartland (Paperback)
My son absolutely loves this book, the illustrations are gorgeous and it is written like a long beautiful poem. The rhythm lulls my son to sleep.
"I am the Heartland,
Shaped and lined
By rivers, great and small, that wind
Past farms, whose barns and silos stand
Like treasures in my fertile land."
My son is fascinated by tractors and anything that has to do with farms so this book has definately been a hit with him.

My 1st Spanish Word Book / Mi Primer Libro De Palabras EnEspanol: A Bilingual Word Book (Spanish Edition)
by Angela Wilkes
Price: $11.32
98 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars My first Spanish Word Book- Terrific!, January 20, 2002
This book has really been a great teaching tool for my 2 year old. It is not just an introduction to Spanish words, but is great for just learning to recognize all kinds of new and everyday objects. We have been using this book since my son was one and at first he would just point to the different objects and name them in English he is just now beginning to recognize and say some of the Spanish words. The pictures in the book are bright and interesting, each page is packed full. The pictures are photographs not cartoons which make the objects easier for children to recognize. We love it.