Profile for Sahar > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 20

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Sahar RSS Feed (Queens, NY USA)

Page: 1 | 2
Trotters Women's Blizzard III Snow Boot,Black Quill,8.5 M US
Trotters Women's Blizzard III Snow Boot,Black Quill,8.5 M US
Price: $84.97

5.0 out of 5 stars My mom loves them., June 22, 2014
It took a chance and bought these for my mom because her feet had swollen and she was wearing shoes in the snow this past winter. I will buy myself a pair when they are back in stock!

Woodstock Chimes Gregorian Baritone Windchime
Woodstock Chimes Gregorian Baritone Windchime
Price: $103.00
16 used & new from $72.10

5.0 out of 5 stars My boyfriend thought I was crazy!, June 22, 2014
But he loves the sound and so do I. It will not annoy your neighbors. The music it makes when paired with other Woodstock chimes is heavenly. Don't skimp on cheap wind chimes if you really want to experience peace and serenity.

Woodstock Emperor Small Gong, Natural Wood
Woodstock Emperor Small Gong, Natural Wood
Price: $42.89
14 used & new from $42.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Gong is okay. More decorative..., June 22, 2014
The gong is just okay. You need a good wind to get to hear anything. If this is all you have you will be disappointed. You are better off buying Woodstock wind chimes.

Pellets of Fire CP20 Snow & Ice Melter Calcium Chloride Pellets 20-Pound Bag
Pellets of Fire CP20 Snow & Ice Melter Calcium Chloride Pellets 20-Pound Bag

5.0 out of 5 stars Works for me!, January 22, 2014
I love it! It works! Melts ice quickly and keeps your sidewalks clear. It sure beats driving around to every Home Depot in your neighborhood only to find out that they have sold out of rock salt, which cracks up your concrete anyway!

WBM Himalayan Light  # 1301B Natural Air Purifying   Himalayan Tall basket salt lamp with Salt chunks,  Bulb and dimmer switch
WBM Himalayan Light # 1301B Natural Air Purifying Himalayan Tall basket salt lamp with Salt chunks, Bulb and dimmer switch
Price: $24.97
6 used & new from $24.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Basket Salt Lamp, October 31, 2012
I can't begin to express how much better I am sleeping, and more rested I feel using this product. I highly recommend it. HOWEVER, ORDER REPLACEMENT BULBS WHEN YOU ORDER THIS LAMP! The bulbs will come before the lamp, and you will be very happy, because the bulb that ships with the lamp WILL BE BROKEN! The lamp ships with the little bulb installed surrounded by about 2 dozens salt crystals. Of course the bulb will break during shipping. Be careful opening the box because it will be hard to see the little broken pieces of glass. Otherwise, this is a great product.

I Feel Bad About My Neck
I Feel Bad About My Neck
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Nora Ephron, August 5, 2012
Rest in Peace, Nora. I happened to catch an episode of Tavis Smiley during which he interviewed you about this book. I laughed so hard during the interview, that I had to immediately download the book. (Thank heavens for Kindle!) The book was hysterical. If you have any issues about being a middle-aged or senior female, read this book for some good laughs - and feel better! Thank you Nora for your legacy and body of outstanding work!

Buddhist Healing Medicine Religious Figurine
Buddhist Healing Medicine Religious Figurine
Offered by Simple Luxuries
Price: $24.99
6 used & new from $24.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Small but beautiful, December 4, 2011
Small but beautiful. No complaints. Since we must write twenty words and not repeat any words I will say that I thought the figure would be bigger but the color is nice, and the size worked okay for the space where I was placing it.

Haiti Noir (Akashic Noir)
Haiti Noir (Akashic Noir)
Price: $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Haunting, December 4, 2011
I downloaded this book on my Kindle and couldn't put it down. I am not into fiction, but this book gives such an insight into the Haitian culture that it is almost non-fiction. It is worth checking out.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Just okay, December 4, 2011
I liked the product but the clip just didn't stay on. If you have a lot of mosquitos, you will need more than this to keep them from biting!

Exquisite 5 Inch Tibetan Singing Bowl Made in Nepal with Wooden Striker, Sati...
Offered by Mandala Crafts
Price: $37.00
9 used & new from $37.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, December 4, 2011
I read the reviews of others before purchasing this product. The bowl is not pretty, but the sound is amazing. This is my first bowl, so maybe I am not an expert, but I had no issue getting great sounds from this bowl. The prayer mat, or whatever that thing was in the bag, stunk badly like wet, moldy carpet so I threw it out immediately. The pillow was fine. This was very much worth the price. I am pleased with the product.

Page: 1 | 2