Profile for stevelot > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 11

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

stevelot RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
12V, 30 Amp Heavy Duty Remote Switch - Wireless Control On/Off with Key Fob and Manual On/Off with Toggle Switch
Offered by Functional Utility Inc.
Price: $54.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Very well made product., May 17, 2015
Using it to turn a swimming pool dolphin spitting water future on and off.
Works great with about a 60 Ft. range.
Mounted it in a plastic storage box with the 12 volt power supply to keep it dry.

C.R. LAURENCE ZSW37 CRL Chrome 9" Surround Light Dual Arm Mirror with 7X Magnification
Offered by DK Hardware Supply
Price: $198.18
3 used & new from $111.51

4.0 out of 5 stars Phone call required., September 5, 2014
The mirror is very nice.
The install was a problem. The mirror was very loose, it just flopped down, and there were no instructions nor was it obvious how to tighten it.
I called the manufacturer, a phone number was on the paperwork. I was looking for an RMA number to return the mirror.
However the person I was speaking with told me the way to fix the problem.
I would have given 5 stars if the install instruction explained how to adjust it.

IR Hidden Infrared Remote Extender Receiver Emitter Repeater System
IR Hidden Infrared Remote Extender Receiver Emitter Repeater System
Offered by Cyber Style
Price: $6.75
24 used & new from $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what was needed., June 16, 2014
I have TVs in my out door pavilions and Comcast HD cable boxes above them.
The cable boxes had trouble receiving the remote signal during day light hours even though the pavilions have solid roofs.
This remote extender picks up the signal and sends it to the cable box without a problem.
Very satisfied.

Clic Stic CIAK-0010 Universal Camera Handle for Digital Point and Shoot Cameras and Camcorders
Price: $6.74
4 used & new from $1.15

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have, June 18, 2012
This makes picture taking with small digital cameras and camcorders much easier. I bought extras and have given them as gifts. People who saw me using it wanted to know where to buy one. I was on a cruise in Euorpe and of course there was no place there to buy one, but I could give them. I made some new freinds.

Classic Accessories 10-012-251001-00 OverDrive PolyPro I Mid Size Sedan Car Cover
Price: $27.49
13 used & new from $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Deal., June 18, 2012
Fits 2007 Subaru STI, even with the tall spoiler on. Easy on off. The car is a lot cooler when the sun has been on it all day.

Asus Omni Antenna (WL-ANT-191)
Asus Omni Antenna (WL-ANT-191)
Offered by Titan Direct
Price: $27.09
46 used & new from $21.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Boosted signal., October 29, 2011
I installed an Asus RT-N12 wireless modem set to repeater mode. I wanted to boost my wifi coverage in my back yard.
I have a Monsoon Vulkano Flow TV slinger and like to watch TV on my IPAD or laptop by the pool on warm nights. My wifi was weak and sometimes the video would stall even with the repeater in my living room 75 ft. from the pool area with only a window in the way.
It turns out, according to my research, that my dual pane low E windows were blocking a lot of the signal. I unscrewed one of the antennas from the repeater and replaced it with the ANT-191 antenna. I no longer get video stalls.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 12, 2013 4:04 AM PDT

3 pcs Aqua Blue/Black/Red Capacitive Stylus/styli Touch Screen Cellphone Tablet Pen for iPhone 4 4s 3 3Gs iPod Touch iPad 2 Motorola Xoom, Samsung Galaxy, BlackBerry Playbook AMM0101US, Barnes and Noble Nook Color, Droid Bionic
Offered by FishingForDeals
Price: $1.26
96 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars These work great., October 29, 2011
I bought a stylus at Best Buy for $15.00 when I bought my IPAD a year ago. It worked fine. I bought these three for $6.00 and they work even better.

SANOXY® UltraPower 1900 mAh Backup Battery Charger for iPhone 3G, 3GS, 4, 4G, iPod, and iPod touch - External, Portable, Rechargeable (Black)
Offered by SpeedLLC
Price: $3.99
8 used & new from $3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Only one problem., October 15, 2011
This realy does charge my ipod 4th gen.
However, I wanted to use it to keep the ipod running longer while playing music and videos. The problem is the charger blocks the audio-out hole so no portable speaker or wired headphones can be plugged in. I needed a $14.00 addapter to space the charger further away to use the audio plug.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 12, 2012 9:36 AM PST

X-Mini II XAM4-W Portable Capsule Speaker, Mono, White
X-Mini II XAM4-W Portable Capsule Speaker, Mono, White
Offered by Sound Pros (Ships from USA)
Price: $18.99
7 used & new from $17.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Better then expected., January 27, 2011
The complaints about the short audio connector overlook a feature that is not advertised. These speakers come with a 3 foot combination audio and USB charging cable. The speakers play through the USB mini plug and audio plug on the cable.
I plug the audio plug into my IPOD and the mini USB into the speaker and I can place the speaker 3 Ft. away.
I also have a second X-Mini. I use the combo charging cable that came with it to connect this speaker to the first through the buddy port. I just plug the audio pin into the first speaker buddy port and the mini USB plug into the second speaker. Now I can put the first speaker 3 feet from my IPOD and the second speaker 3 feet away from the first. The seperation sounds close to stereo.
I also found that by using the IPOD EQ feature found in Settings > Music I can get the best sound for my taste.
The Apple AC charger that I bought as an accessory for my IPOD charges the speakers without having to use my computer.
I like these speakers a lot.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great for me., December 29, 2010
Bought for IPOD touch 4th gen. and new IPAD. I bought two. Set up was simple and sound for me (I am not an audiophile) is very good.
An extra is the AC to USB charger included with each unit. I used the charger for other products.
For the money I think they are great

Page: 1 | 2