ARRAY(0x9836ffb4)

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed

Gingerbread House Mold
Gingerbread House Mold
Offered by CV Trading Corp
Price: $23.97
4 used & new from $17.15

5.0 out of 5 stars This is worth the price., January 7, 2014
This review is from: Gingerbread House Mold (Kitchen)
We did a chocolate house for Christmas and it was great. The mold was easy to use and the chocolate came out easy.

India Tree All Natural Nature's Colors Decorating Sugars Variety Set, 6 Colors
India Tree All Natural Nature's Colors Decorating Sugars Variety Set, 6 Colors
Offered by PENGUIN MINTS We Ship Worldwide APO AE
Price: $33.50

4.0 out of 5 stars I bought for food allergies, but was a little disappointed in the color., January 7, 2014
I bought these for food allergies and am really happy that this product exists, but the colors are not as bright as the picture. I am still happy to have them though. And I would buy again.

Swedish Fish Assorted Soft & Chewy Candy, 3.5-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 12)
Swedish Fish Assorted Soft & Chewy Candy, 3.5-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 12)

5.0 out of 5 stars Who doesn't love swedish fish????, January 7, 2014
We have bought Swedish fish from many places. These fish were soft and fresh. I would buy again and again.

Siliconies Froggy Pendant - Silicone Necklace (Teething/Nursing/Sensory) (Green)
Offered by Family Bedrock
Price: $12.95

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a Great product., January 7, 2014
I bought this for my 8 year old with extreme chewing issues. He will chew on his croc shoes or cords etc. He bites really hard and this product has not broken. And on the back it has little bumps that great great sensory experience I would recommend this for a baby or an older child that has sensory issues.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Tiny, January 7, 2014
This is very very tiny. It would be good for a charm bracelet or something but not a necklace. We did not expect it to be so small, you can't see the detail.

My Soul's Window 4830 Wooden Spoon with 'Mom' Saying, 12-Inch
My Soul's Window 4830 Wooden Spoon with 'Mom' Saying, 12-Inch
Price: $6.99
2 used & new from $6.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute spoon, January 7, 2014
I gave to my Mom in a gift basket and it was really cute. I think she really liked it.

kilofly Credit Card Holder - Book Style with 26 Card Pockets - Parker, with kilofly Mini Gift-for-You Card
Offered by kilofly shop

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice product, January 7, 2014
Nice product, I like the size and it is really cute but the snap is hard to open, it feels like you are going to rip the leather. And there was a funny smell when I received it-chemical, although the smell has sort of gone away it was weird.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars DON"T BUY THIS HERE, December 24, 2012
This is not available yet. Gamestop will get it first on the first of January. You can put $5.00 down and be guaranteed the set when it arrives at 24.99 not this outragous price. STOP SCALPING IN SKYLANDERS.
Comment Comments (10) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 20, 2013 8:31 AM PST