Profile for BillB138 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

BillB138 RSS Feed

Cloud 9 Egg-splosive Cat Treat, 1.2-Ounce, Egg Flavor
Cloud 9 Egg-splosive Cat Treat, 1.2-Ounce, Egg Flavor
Price: $3.99
3 used & new from $3.80

5.0 out of 5 stars My cats Love this, May 11, 2014
My cats are picky with treats and they love Cloud 9! As soon as I shake the container they come running.

Sea Creatures Underwater Animals Fish Whale Turtle Octopus - Girl's or Boy's Room Kids Baby Nursery Playroom - Wall Vinyl Sticker, Graphic Decal Decoration, Decorative Mural Art Decor
Offered by Decals for the Wall
Price: $34.97

1.0 out of 5 stars Peeling Off Wall, May 11, 2014
I purchased wall decals from eight different sources for my baby's nursery. All of the other decals stick to the wall with no problem, but every sticker in this set is peeling off the wall. Some are so cute, I am attempting to save them with double sided tape, but I shouldn't have to do that.

Briggs & Stratton 498170 Carburetor
Briggs & Stratton 498170 Carburetor
Offered by Outdoor Wholesale Direct
Price: $30.09
5 used & new from $26.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great, May 11, 2014
After sitting for over a year my lawnmower wouldn't run. I tried cleaning the carburetor with no luck. This was definitely the easy and cheap way to go. Lawnmower runs as good as ever with this Carb.

Olympus TG-320 14 MP Tough Series Camera with 3.6x Optical Zoom (Blue) (Old Model)
Offered by BYDEALS
Price: $325.00
5 used & new from $179.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Waterproof!, September 2, 2012
I purchased this camera for a vacation in Tahiti, and it worked great and took very nice pictures until I tried to take it snorkelling (which of course was the point of getting this camera). After 10 minutes in no deeper than 3 feet of water, the camera leaked and the electronics inside were destroyed. I had checked before going in the water that the battery door was closed and locked, so it was definitely a product issue and not user error. Luckily I brought another camera for regular photography, but missed out on a lot of great underwater shots.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 22, 2013 9:49 AM PDT