Profile for gk > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 21

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

gk RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Cooler Master NotePal X-Slim Ultra-Slim Laptop Cooling Pad with 160mm Fan (R9-NBC-XSLI-GP)
Price: $17.91
51 used & new from $16.66

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty solid build, November 28, 2014
Does the job for playing gaming and no complaints. Pretty solid build, not cheap plastic, considering its made in china. Even if you don't connect the fan it still helps to keep the laptop elevated and cooler than keeping on the desk.
tip: I keep my laptop off centered so the hottest part stays in the middle.

BulkSupplements CLEAN Whey Protein Powder Isolate 90%
BulkSupplements CLEAN Whey Protein Powder Isolate 90%
Price: $35.96
3 used & new from $35.96

5.0 out of 5 stars real good, September 25, 2014
It mixes easily, good taste and best of all is exactly what it says on the label. This has only 300mg of sugrar compared to my old protein had 3grams, almost 1/10th. Overall good product and I know bulksupps is a reliable brand.

Titanium 4 PC Herb Magnetic Grinder Large 2.5 inch
Titanium 4 PC Herb Magnetic Grinder Large 2.5 inch
Offered by Great Gifts Galore II
Price: $17.95
2 used & new from $16.99

4.0 out of 5 stars very pleased with this purchase, July 30, 2014
I used to own a $6-7 grinder and after 2 years it has finally worn out which is why I got this one.
This grinder is sturdy and has good weight to it giving me the impression it is not cheap material. It collects pollen pretty good.
Over all it is really good but my one and only complaint is some material doesnt fall through but otherwise I am very pleased with the purchase

Grizzly Fitness Reversible Knee Sleeve, Large
Grizzly Fitness Reversible Knee Sleeve, Large
Price: $14.30
3 used & new from $11.78

5.0 out of 5 stars saves my knee, May 26, 2014
I have a click in one of my knees and it hurts when I squat. This sleeve works great and is half or a third cost of some of the big brands.
reasons it works is because it keeps the knee warm which increases blood flow and gives it support by preventing awkward movements.
I am gonna buy another one for the left knee to even it out during workouts.

BulkSupplements Pure N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine (NALT) Powder (100 grams)
BulkSupplements Pure N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine (NALT) Powder (100 grams)
Price: $13.89
2 used & new from $13.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Works, May 26, 2014
I have been taking 400mg every morning for the past few days but decided to take another 400mg 8-10 hours after aaaan I feel like I have had 2-3 coffees. It obviously works but I am going to do a 400-600mg dose. I suggest trying at half dose(200mg) then moving up to full(400) and going from there.

FYI it is catecholamine precurser (dopamine, epi and norepinephrine)

Belkin XM Auto Cassette Adapter for Apple iPod / Apple iPhone
Belkin XM Auto Cassette Adapter for Apple iPod / Apple iPhone
3 used & new from $15.99

4.0 out of 5 stars good, May 26, 2014
lot better than the one my buddy owns. Sound quality is really good but distorts here and there.
Tip: keep your cellphone/mp3 player volume at max of 60% and instead increase the car volume

Captains of Crush Hand Gripper - No. 2
Captains of Crush Hand Gripper - No. 2
Offered by IronMind Enterprises, Inc.
Price: $25.95
3 used & new from $22.95

5.0 out of 5 stars good, March 28, 2014
first off, I chose to go straight to No. 2 from the start. After owning it for quite some time I still havent closed it 100% but I have no regrets in my decision. I complete 80% several times and hold switch hands and repeat. The COC has helped my Deadlift and other exercises which require a grip. I am quite happy with it.
The product is very good quality and is sturdy. The grip is course so hand does not slip at all.

Air Force Commander 2-Speed Dryer 4.0 HP Motor  S
Air Force Commander 2-Speed Dryer 4.0 HP Motor S
Price: $171.97
15 used & new from $151.55

5.0 out of 5 stars worth it, March 28, 2014
Lets just say my doodle is happy he can get showered more frequently.. wait nope actually he hates showers. I on the other hand am quite happy with the product since im able to keep my dog clean and dry. Compared to using a towel this gives a better look to the hair and I am able to completely dry him off. Obviously I am not able to groom him as the professionals but my dog looks a lot better after shower and dry than he ever did previously.
also I have used this blower to clean up part of my deck and working areas. It has more uses than just a dryer.

BulkSupplements Pure Branch Chain Amino Acids (BCAA) Powder (100 grams)
BulkSupplements Pure Branch Chain Amino Acids (BCAA) Powder (100 grams)
Price: $12.96
2 used & new from $12.96

5.0 out of 5 stars good, March 28, 2014
This product obviously works but I had to try it out. Few ways it helps is increases endurance during workout, less soreness the next day and is supposed to prevents muscle breakdown. I like it and will continue to use this. Only thing is the taste is terrible but I have gotten used to it. gains vs taste
Tip: Product recommends 2.5 grams but I take about 10-12 (half before and half after workout)

BulkSupplements Pure Acetyl L-Carnitine (ALCAR) Powder (250 grams)
BulkSupplements Pure Acetyl L-Carnitine (ALCAR) Powder (250 grams)
Price: $16.96
2 used & new from $16.96

5.0 out of 5 stars strangely good, March 17, 2014
I had read many reviews and information available on the internet prior to purchasing this product. Carnitine is unexpectedly good. I am not sure about the fat burning effects but I feel alert. The package arrived very quickly and is packaged in a well manor. I can see why the reviews are so positive.
ill be back in a few weeks to update the long term effects

Page: 1 | 2 | 3