Profile for Idahomomma > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Idahomomma RSS Feed (ID, US)

PUMA Women's Takala Leather Dance Pivot Sneaker,Black,8.5 B US
PUMA Women's Takala Leather Dance Pivot Sneaker,Black,8.5 B US
Offered by ShoeMall
Price: $49.95
3 used & new from $49.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Puma Sneakers, August 21, 2014
Nice dance sneakers but were too loose in the heel so I returned them. Credit issued.

Skinny Quilts and Table Runners II: 15 Designs from Celebrated Quilters
Skinny Quilts and Table Runners II: 15 Designs from Celebrated Quilters
by Eleanor Levie
Price: $18.48
43 used & new from $10.47

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this book, September 30, 2011
I just finished the skinny quilt on the cover. It looked very difficult with all the circles and applique, but the directions were so easy and well written that it wasn't hard at all. I've already picked out fabric for one of the other patterns in the book. There are a lot of different styles in the book as they are from several different designers. Some are not for me and some I love. There's something for everyone.

EA Sports Active 2 - Xbox 360
EA Sports Active 2 - Xbox 360
20 used & new from $24.01

5.0 out of 5 stars works for me, December 14, 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I have had this for just over three weeks now and have not missed a work out! I think its great and it really motivates me. I'm doing the 9w program and every day is different and there are so many exercises you are always moving to something new. The variety keeps me coming back and I do sweat!

Some of the cons others have listed I havn't experienced and some I have. It did jump to "show me how" and juke box at times without prompting, but this seemed to stop once I calibrated my profile to different light settings. For floor work it picks you up fine if you face the sensor (I have a couch behind me). If you turn side ways like the trainer it won't see you. And wait til it says ready to get down on the floor. It does track your weight. Every week it has you do a fitness test and log in your weight.

It allows two people to work out together which is nice for my husband and I. It will log your stats on your separate profiles. I just wish a second heart rate monitor wasn't so expensive! $59 really?

I have recommended it to friends and would buy it again.