Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Drowners Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Profile for csmomma > Reviews

Browse

csmomma's Profile

Customer Reviews: 71

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

csmomma RSS Feed (Phoenix, Az USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Galaxy S6 Case, Verus [Damda Slide][Red] - [Wallet Card Slot][Heavy Duty Protection] For Samsung Galaxy S6
Offered by VRS Design
Price: $25.99
5 used & new from $11.16

4.0 out of 5 stars As described, March 30, 2016
I've had this on my phone for a year now and it's still in great condition, regardless of my clumsiness. I have dropped, tossed, and slid it around to no end.
The card slide was tight in the beginning, but loosens over time, without getting to where it will simply fall open.
It will JusT fit 3 cards. I carry my DL, a credit card, and a debit card with no problems.
It's easy to put on and off of phone.

VELCRO Brand - ONE-WRAP Cable Management, Thin Self-Gripping Cable Ties: Reusable, Light Duty - 8" x 1/2" Ties, 100 Pack - Black
Price: $6.32
77 used & new from $5.90

5.0 out of 5 stars organizer's heaven, March 30, 2016
I absolutely love these. I have one on just about every corded item, from a curling iron to kitchen appliances. You name it. They're sturdy: try as I might, I have yet to break one by pulling too hard.

PLAY X STORE Bluetooth Smart Watch Sports WristWatch For Smartphone
PLAY X STORE Bluetooth Smart Watch Sports WristWatch For Smartphone
Offered by Watch Colony
Price: $24.95
4 used & new from $17.91

5.0 out of 5 stars It woks as described., March 30, 2016
The price is certainly right. It fits a tween's wrist, as well as larger adult. Comfortable and lightweight.

Syma X11 X11C Hornet Gyro RC Quadcopter Spare Parts Blade Protector (1PC) and Propellers (4Sets=16pcs)
Offered by B T G
Price: $4.99
5 used & new from $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works, price is right, March 30, 2016
Considering this is a replacement for a relatively inexpensive drone, I have no complaints. It snaps into place in seconds, and arrived as described. I like the price, even assuming I will be buying more before long, due to my lack of flight skills.

The Ugly Christmas Sweater Kit Men's Drunk Santa, White Head, Large
The Ugly Christmas Sweater Kit Men's Drunk Santa, White Head, Large
Price: $29.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Slightly small, great for once a year, March 30, 2016
For a once a year article, it works. The design is crisp and clear. The knitting on this sweater is a tad loose, and it sheds from the inside. It's certainly not a product you can wear over and over again. I think it was slightly small, as many other reviewers suggested, but not to where you should need to switch sizes.

Magnum Magnetics-Corporation ProMAG 3/4" Diameter High Energy Flexible Magnets (AFG-10075-SP6)
Price: $5.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Work, Right price!, March 30, 2016
What can I say, other than they work? The magnets come in very handy. I wanted a clean look to the large mass of photos on my fridge and these work fantastically!

GE GFC525V .5 Horsepower Continuous Feed Disposal Food Waste Disposer with Power Cord Attached
Price: $88.00
10 used & new from $85.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Quiet, Slim, March 30, 2016
I've only had this installed for a few weeks now, but I am very pleased with it. It was incredibly easy to install. It's easily half the noise of my last brand (insinkerator 5). It's slim casing is nice, allowing more space under the sink.

Electronic Callus Remover by Care me - The Most Powerful Battery-Operated Pedicure Foot File Removes Calluses and Hard, Cracked Skin on Feet-Pro Foot Spa-Like Results at Home
Offered by Brands-Mart
Price: $30.99

4.0 out of 5 stars cant beat price and quality, March 30, 2016
Pros: Ergonomically designed. Lightweight. Easy to use, clean, and care for.

Cons: Heads wear easily. (I've used same head 6 times now, and it still works but I'm not confident it will hold much longer.)

I think for me personally, though, I'd rather continue to use the metal callous remover in the shower, vs buying new heads occasionally.

40th Birthday Party Supplies 40th Birthday Gift Made 1976 All Original Parts T-Shirt Large Sport Grey
Offered by ThisWear
Price: $19.99
5 used & new from $14.99

3.0 out of 5 stars The shirt was rather wide. The decal was slanted ..., December 26, 2014
The shirt was rather wide. The decal was slanted and peeling slightly. At $15, I can't complain too much. It served it's purpose for the one day use :)

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars tiny, July 10, 2014
This toy is TINY, even for a 1 yr old. Description says aprox 7", mind you 1/2 of that is the candle/lid. Inside toys are even tinier.
Mirror on "camera" is smaller than a quarter, and pretty useless.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8