Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Ben Hoge > Reviews

Browse

Ben Hoge's Profile

Customer Reviews: 36

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Ben Hoge "avidread" RSS Feed (Asheville, NC)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
K-Swiss Men's Vendy II Shoe
K-Swiss Men's Vendy II Shoe
Price: $25.48 - $69.55

2.0 out of 5 stars And these shoes actually felt fine when I put them on, May 25, 2016
I had been wearing K-Swiss Grandcourt shoes for years. I had tried many other pairs and found those to be the most supportive while playing tennis. I typically play two times a week, and go through shoes about every 6 months. Well I guess K-Swiss replaced the Grandcourt with this Vendy line. After wearing them once, my back hurt. And the second time I wore them, my back hurt even more, to the point were it is now hard to move. I never once had this issue with the Grandcourt. Also my big toes were sore after wearing these. Same size I always ordered with the Grandcourt. And these shoes actually felt fine when I put them on. But after wearing them for an hour or so, my back and feet were in a lot of pain. Poor product. At least for me. Hoping K-Swiss brings back the Grandcourt tennis shoes.

MoKo Case for Fire 7 2015 - Slim Folding Cover for Amazon Fire Tablet (7 inch Display - 5th Generation, 2015 Release Only), BLACK
Offered by BSCstore
Price: $24.99
3 used & new from $13.18

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, May 18, 2016
Very very cheap looking and feeling
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 4, 2016 1:42 AM PDT

Chelsea Collection Apartment Hamper 126WH
Chelsea Collection Apartment Hamper 126WH
Price: $40.50
14 used & new from $37.38

3.0 out of 5 stars The hamper looks perfect for a female college dorm room, February 5, 2016
Bought this for my masculine bathroom. Wrong choice. The hamper looks perfect for a female college dorm room.

Suncast LC1250D 15.5-Gallon Capacity Poly Rolling Lawn Cart
Suncast LC1250D 15.5-Gallon Capacity Poly Rolling Lawn Cart
71 used & new from $32.48

4.0 out of 5 stars but it works just fine. For the price, January 27, 2016
Not the most stable durable feeling item, but it works just fine. For the price, I think it's a good deal.

Orgain Organic Protein Plant-Based Powder, Vanilla Bean, 2.03 Pound
Orgain Organic Protein Plant-Based Powder, Vanilla Bean, 2.03 Pound
Price: $23.77
36 used & new from $23.77

5.0 out of 5 stars It tastes good to me, January 27, 2016
I use to drink lots of whey protein. And have tried other pea protein products. But for health reasons I'm sold on this protein powder for now. I mix it with shakes, or often just pour it with water and drink it. It tastes good to me. Very happy with this product.

Goody 11" Large Hand Mirror #27847 Color May Vary
Goody 11" Large Hand Mirror #27847 Color May Vary
Offered by 24hrs Deals
Price: $6.28
7 used & new from $5.25

4.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy, black, January 27, 2016
Just what I was looking for. Sturdy, black, and seems durable. It is smaller than what I had, but that is fine.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 9, 2015
Feels like sex without a condom, seriously. Almost too good

Lipper International 826 Set of 6 Bamboo Kitchen Tools, in Mesh Bag
Lipper International 826 Set of 6 Bamboo Kitchen Tools, in Mesh Bag
Price: $6.92
37 used & new from $4.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, July 9, 2015
Super cheap wood used, but I guess for the price it's ok

The Stone Earth Pan by Ozeri, with 100% PFOA-Free Stone-Derived Non-Stick Coating from Germany
Price: $32.95
15 used & new from $25.54

Rain-X  Glass Treatment Trigger - 16 oz.
Rain-X Glass Treatment Trigger - 16 oz.
Price: $9.33
23 used & new from $7.24

2.0 out of 5 stars Used it on my glass door shower doors and I ..., July 9, 2015
Used it on my glass door shower doors and I don't think it helps keep the water off at all. Maybe that's not what it was designed for, but someone suggested it to me when I had the new shower put in.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4