Profile for jaye cee > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 27

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

jaye cee RSS Feed (Caribbbean)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Spiritual Intervention: Powerful Insights for Breakthrough Prayers
Spiritual Intervention: Powerful Insights for Breakthrough Prayers
by Kimberly L. Ray
Price: $8.99
49 used & new from $5.57

4.0 out of 5 stars Handbook for breakthrough prayers, May 8, 2014
I choose to rate this little book a 4 star as I found it practical and helpful. I have prayed some of the prayers in my own devotional times. The prayers in this book deal with most of things that are troubling every family or area of our society.
This is a very practical little prayer book. I recommend it to anyone serious about intercession and deliverance.

Learning To Flow With The Spirit Of God
Learning To Flow With The Spirit Of God
Price: $0.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Looking for more, February 10, 2014
I chose this rating because the book was really a snippet to me. Just as I was getting into the book and looking for examples of how to flow in the Spirit, the book ended.
I would recommend it though.

Kitchen Supply Toaster Oven Non-stick Cookie Sheet
Kitchen Supply Toaster Oven Non-stick Cookie Sheet
Price: $7.86
6 used & new from $5.26

2.0 out of 5 stars Product disappointment, October 26, 2012
I was very disappointed with the size and shape of this product. The picture of it online is misleading also the description. I do not think I would recommend it to anyone.

Visions, Visitations and the Voice of God
Visions, Visitations and the Voice of God
by Lyn Packer
6 used & new from $34.80

4.0 out of 5 stars How to, October 26, 2012
I bought this book recently after looking for some guide to doing and practising activations to hear the voice of God. my search led me to this book and after reading a preview of it on Amazon, I decided to get the book. It is a book that all those who want to know how to her the voice of God for themselves to get. The chapter on understanding activations and how to do them are very helpful as you will need to practise hearing the voice of God.

The Purpose and Power of Praise and Worship: Study Guide
The Purpose and Power of Praise and Worship: Study Guide
by Myles Munroe
36 used & new from $3.84

4.0 out of 5 stars How to praise, another aspect of Praise and Worship, May 23, 2012
I have been asked to review the study guide but you have to read it in conjuction with the book which I am still reading.So far I have come to understand better what praise and worship is all about. The study guide asks deep questions and you are forced to go back to the book if you cannot answer the question off the bat Dr. Myles Munroe is so good at opening up a subject matter that the persons can understand. Many writers talk about why you should do and not how. A good teacher always shows how you should do, not only what and why. I recommend everyone who is interested in a deeper relationship with the LOrd Jesus to read the book and the study guide along with it.

Louie Giglio: Indescribable
Louie Giglio: Indescribable
DVD ~ Louie Giglio
Offered by Alexander's Great Treasures LLC
Price: $18.95
20 used & new from $4.61

5.0 out of 5 stars creation, April 23, 2012
This review is from: Louie Giglio: Indescribable (DVD)
This DVD is simply amazing, not unbelievable but truly amazing. No one after seeing this account of our planet and what exists in the skies beyond, the galaxies also should discount the creation truth. God is truly awesome.!!!!!!When the Psalmist wrote in Psalm 19 "The heavens declare the glory of God and the firmament shows His handy work;" this scripture came alive for me after viewing "Indescribable". I did not know that all these galaxies and stars existed before seeing this DVD muchless to learn so much about the sun and moon. As I have said above anyone who has any questions about the creation account should see "Indescribable".

The One Year Book of Devotions for Women
The One Year Book of Devotions for Women
by Jill Briscoe
195 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars devotionals, May 24, 2011
I purchased the book recently so I have not been able to start from January. I was expecting some thing a little different. This is not a straight devotional as we are somewhat accustomed to, as Mrs. Briscoe does a type of bible study as well. The reader is forced to read the same passage for a few days. This helps you to memorise various passages on a daily basis.You will not just be doing cursory reading but digging deeper in the word of God and at the same time are being encouraged in whatever situation you are facing.

500 Ideas for Small Spaces: Easy Solutions for Living in 1000 Square Feet or Less
by Kimberley Seldon
41 used & new from $3.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Living in a small space, April 18, 2011
I rated this book a 4 because I liked some of the solutions that were given and the case studies. However I believe more could be done with real awkward spaces like dormer windows, for example. What about owners/renters who live in spaces without a fire place. I seem to see this all the time that the authors of these books are skewing them to North America only and perhaps Europe; but your audiences are world wide and some persons live in tropical climes.I guess Kimberly's next book on small spaces will address these areas and more outdoor spaces too.

The NIV Quiet Time Bible: New International Version (Lifeguide Bible)
The NIV Quiet Time Bible: New International Version (Lifeguide Bible)
39 used & new from $1.26

4.0 out of 5 stars Reading through the Bible, March 14, 2011
I have found this Bible to be helpful to those of us who need a structured devotional time with the Lord and who need to become more matured in our walk with Christ. The questions are helpful and suggestions cause us to search ourselves. As the Bible says examine yourself to see if you are in the faith. It is only through quiet times with the Lord that this can propel us to that next level. I recommend this Bible also for reading through the Bible.

Supernatural Power of the Transformed Mind
Supernatural Power of the Transformed Mind
by Bill Johnson
Price: $13.48
126 used & new from $3.63

4.0 out of 5 stars Transforned by Faith and Action, February 5, 2011
This book is really for those who would like to do what God says we are empowered to do but were afraid to step out. This book is really an encouragement. The author shows that we can if we only be doers and not hearers only. We can be transformed to assist others. The accounts are amazing but then we serve an amazing God.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3