Profile for C Fisher > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 33

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

C Fisher RSS Feed (Lubbock ,Tex)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars work well, READ THIS for cake sticking solution, October 20, 2014
Works great as as described. Pan cooks evenly (even though the cakes I bake in the 12"x12" pan take FOR-EV-ER at 325deg to bake because of their size). The pan did come slightly bent as other reviewers have mentioned, but that didn't affect the cake's shape. I have 2 for layer cakes but I only trust baking one at a time because only 1 will fit on each rack in my oven and I don't want to have one closer to the heating element than the other. I have had minor problems with the cake sticking in the pan but I've fixed the problem by doing the following:
1) Make sure you butter and flour the pan well before baking
2) after baking, cool completely on a wire rack
3) run an offset pspatula (or butter knife or something) around the edgefof the pan
4) while its sill in the pan, wiggle the pan like crazy to loose the cake from the bottom
5) turn upsidedown onto plate or cardboard
Good luck and happy baking! The huge cakes I make with these pans are always show stoppers!

Magnetic Measuring Laundry Scoop, Laundry Appliances. Dishwasher Safe Detergent Scoop. Plastic Laundry Cup for Measuring Detergent. Washing Machine Magnet Scoop. Stocking Stuffers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to dispense laundry detergent, April 28, 2013
I got this from a cloth diaper website for around $10 and thought it was worth every penny then. It has one tablespoon scoop and one teaspoon scoop. I use it for my cloth diaper laundry detergent, which does not come with a scoop because people use differing amounts. When it's time to wash diapers, I pull it off the side of the washer, scoop my soap, give it a rinse while the washer is filling and stick it back on the side of the washer. Soooo much easier than my regular laundry detergent cup that is constantly thrown back in the cabinet, somewhere on the floor, or found in the dryer because it got scooped into the clean clothes. LOVE LOVE LOVE the magnet idea!
You could also use this in the kitchen for "eyeball" cooking. If you're not a perfectionist, you could eyeball a half Tbl or a quarter tsp. And just keep it on the fridge for easy access.

10k White Gold Swarovski Zirconia Studs (2 cttw)
10k White Gold Swarovski Zirconia Studs (2 cttw)
Price: $35.96
3 used & new from $30.28

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty and comfortable, January 10, 2013
These have lots of facets so they are very sparkly and a nice size.
Not much else to say about the appearance other than they look like big expensive diamond earrings.
The backs are different. I was unsure about them, but after 3 weeks they haven't become loose or moved much at all. The backs appear to be like regular earring backs for post earrings, but much smaller and surrounded in a silicone plastic. They are comfortable and stay put. I approve.

Whitmor 6027-533 Designer Plastic Clip and Drip Add-On Hangers, Set of 3
Whitmor 6027-533 Designer Plastic Clip and Drip Add-On Hangers, Set of 3
Price: $8.29
12 used & new from $4.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic design!, January 10, 2013
These hangers can be used in a series (hung off of one another) or parallel (next to each other). You get three so there is plenty of hanging space! They have a smart little piece of plastic that prevents them from coming off the hanging bar when a piece of clothing is hung on just one side. I use these for drying cloth diapers and the wet/dry bags so they get lots of use and can hold lots of weight. There are also little teeth on each clip that prevent clothes from slipping. If I were hanging silky things like "line dry" unmentionables or similar I might be worried about snags from the clips because they are purposefully not smooth. But for my purpose - they work great! So glad I have them to make my laundry days run smoothly!

Disney Cuddly Bodysuit 3 Pack, White, 6-9 Months
Disney Cuddly Bodysuit 3 Pack, White, 6-9 Months

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for long babies, January 9, 2013
These are true to size compared to other onesies, but they have an extra row of snaps so they can be sized longer.
My son is in the ninetieth percentile for his length at 4 months and wears these 6-9 month onesies. I love the adjustable sizing due to the double snap rows. We can get a extra few weeks of wear out of these compared to regular onesies. The fabric quality is also nice and thick compared to some cheaper onesies we've tried.
My only complaints are (1) that I can't get these in very many sizes off Amazon
and (2) the stitching is green so I may not use them again if my next child is a girl...

OPI Skyfall Collection -Live and Let Die
OPI Skyfall Collection -Live and Let Die
Offered by Yokohama Gifts
Price: $9.50
6 used & new from $9.50

2.0 out of 5 stars Almost black, January 9, 2013
I bought this because I loved the green color for the fall season. It has pretty gold fleck in it to give it a shimmer. But the color looks like boring black on your nails from just a very short distance. Bummer.

1 X French Lavender Scentsy Bar Wickless Candle Tart Warmer Wax 3.2 Fl Oz, 8 Squares
Offered by Kaitlyn s warehouse
Price: $7.50
8 used & new from $5.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Not so sure about this scent, January 9, 2013
It smells good for a while, but it seems the scent quickly gets "over saturated" or something and starts smelling like cleaner, specifically toilet bowl cleaner. Blech!
I bought this for my son's nursery to take care of diaper smell, and it mostly does.
I only turn it on when he's out of the room and I leave the door open so it doesn't t get too overwhelming, but this scent quickly turns bad.
I have had a few compliments on this scent (mostly by older people) who say it smells "like soap" or "clean".
It's just not what I expected lavender to smell like.

Nuby Fun Keys Teether Ring
Nuby Fun Keys Teether Ring
Offered by Smart Sellers
Price: $3.95
12 used & new from $3.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Thank you for removable keys!, January 9, 2013
This toy is pretty heavy for my 5 month old, but because if the removable keys, he can still play with it minus a key or two. The weird black and white ball is what gets my son's attention right away, but the sound the key make is a nice clacking sound and keeps him interested. The keys also have rubbery nubs on them so they provide a nice sensory experience. But the best thing about these keys is the little ribbon shreds at the top of the striped ball... My son is in love and caresses them and chews on them whenever he plays with this. It's pretty funny. Good quality toy.

Fisher-Price Precious Planet Clacking Crocodile Toy
Fisher-Price Precious Planet Clacking Crocodile Toy
3 used & new from $24.50

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute but heavy, January 9, 2013
This is adorable and goes with my son's nursery theme, but at 6 months old, this isn't a very interesting toy for him. It's also very heavy so he doesn't hold it for very long. It's best use so far has been hanging from his play gym so he can bat at it and grab it while laying on his back. The sound is also a pretty boring "clack". It could be better but maybe I'm just picky.

Educational Insights Playfoam Sparkle 4 Pack
Educational Insights Playfoam Sparkle 4 Pack
Price: $7.11
25 used & new from $4.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Kinda Messy..., January 9, 2013
This is a fun sensory "dough" and it's nice that it doesn't dry out.
My daughter mixed all the colors up like all of the other reviewer's kids did oo. (And so will your's.)
The only problem is that everything that this comes in contact with this is left with a semi-sticky film like an old sticker. You can see the "glue stringies" when you pull the dough apart or stretch it. We had to wash off all the toys that my daughter "buried" in it and scrub the table. Might as well play with play dough. Similar messy factor...

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4