ARRAY(0x97d8c0a8)

Customer Reviews: 32

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

JohnnyRed RSS Feed (NY)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Beginner's Introduction to the Canon EOS Rebel T3 / 1100D
Beginner's Introduction to the Canon EOS Rebel T3 / 1100D
Price: $3.49

1.0 out of 5 stars skip it, April 14, 2014
If you have never used a camera at all in your life this might be good. If you have taken one picture with any camera in the past 20 years, skip this.

Slim Wall Plate and Surge Protector - 3 AC + 2 USB - Add Additional Outlets and USB Ports While Protecting Your Devices - USB Includes 2.1amp Output to Charge iPad, iPhone, E-readers, Android, SmartPhones, and More
Offered by Battery World
Price: $29.99
2 used & new from $19.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Does not charge everything with a USB, read the details!, March 29, 2014
Has a fancy green light which my italian father in law loves, hell if its trimmed in gold, plays music, or lights up he is mesmerised anyway unfortunately I am not so easily entertained. DOES NOT CHARGE EVERYTHING WITH A USB INTERFACE. For whatever reason it will not charge my BlackBerry, and yes I said it I HAVE A BLACKBERRY! I apologize in advance but it is my WORK phone and yes I have an iphone as well so beat it. Anyway I really wanted it to charge both phones but it only will do the iphone.

Chemical Guys ACC_201_BRUSH_MD - Carpet Brush withDrill Attachment, Medium Duty, Yellow
Price: $11.30
4 used & new from $11.30

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy buy, dirty carpet and leather is no match, March 29, 2014
Used it on a beige leather sectional and the difference was unreal. Looks and feels brand new when using Lexol cleaner. Yes Lexol is expensive but between that and this brush you will have your leather furniture looking new in no time.

Gshock Style: GLX6900-1CU Size: OS
Gshock Style: GLX6900-1CU Size: OS
Offered by Watch Colony
Price: $71.76
20 used & new from $71.76

5.0 out of 5 stars You fish? Get it! You cant do some basic math to program it? DONT, March 29, 2014
Looks cool and not the most pricey G Shock, tells me when high tide is, and when its coming which is pretty much why I bought it because I love to fish. HORRIFIC TO PROGRAM CORRECTLY, YOU WILL NEED MULTIPLE WEBSITES IN ADDITION TO THE INSTRUCTIONS TO GET IT DOWN RIGHT. Once it is done and programmed though it is dead on, it seriously took a good three hours to get it right, you dont just look up your zip code and put some code in there is actual math involved.

I get a lot of compliments on it too. Its not the biggest GSHOCK face watch (which i did not want) I would say its on the medium sized to small size face which is exactly what I wanted.

ReaderDock F-Station Charging Speaker Dock for 1st Generation Kindle Fire
ReaderDock F-Station Charging Speaker Dock for 1st Generation Kindle Fire

1.0 out of 5 stars Move on, get a bluetooth speaker and adapter. This will break with even extreme gentle use., March 29, 2014
Bought this as a gift for my Dad who loves his kindle and loves Pandora which is pretty much all he does with it. The usb port on the back which charges it broke rendering this thing useless. Very cheaply made. When it worked my dad loved it, he moved it three times in two months, from the kitchen counter to the living room and the usb port inside it broke.

Really dont bother, the speakers sounded ok when it worked and the best thing was it charged the kindle but again cheap product which will not last.

RoomMates RMK1406GM SpongeBob Squarepants Peel & Stick Giant Wall Decal
RoomMates RMK1406GM SpongeBob Squarepants Peel & Stick Giant Wall Decal
Offered by Medical Department Stores
Price: $17.99
27 used & new from $17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars If your kid likes spongebob this is a must! Cheaper the the FAT company and looks awesome., March 29, 2014
Holy cow this thing is big. The body, shorts, arms, and legs are all different pieces which make it worlds easier to put up. My son loves it. Make sure you have some room because with all the other little bubbles and other stickers this can easily take up a whole wall.

KidKraft Martial Arts Belt Holder  (Unpersonalized)
KidKraft Martial Arts Belt Holder (Unpersonalized)
Price: $23.94
33 used & new from $15.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for a kids room, March 29, 2014
Looks cool, pretty cheap. My son likes it and shows off his belts to all his little friends. Went together in 2 seconds and hung on the wall a minute later. If it was not for a kids room though and a serious martial artist you might want to spend a little more on something a little more impressive.

The Walking Dead: The Fall of the Governor: Part One
The Walking Dead: The Fall of the Governor: Part One
by Robert Kirkman
Price: $15.75
77 used & new from $7.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Part 1 & 2? Are you kidding me?, November 3, 2013
Read the first two books and enjoyed them though the first was far better. Was looking forward to reading the third but to see them break into two parts for a double payday is a clear insult.

I am out, double payday equals zero payday from me.

Ruger 10/22 Combo Muzzle Break/Flash Hider (Blue)
Ruger 10/22 Combo Muzzle Break/Flash Hider (Blue)
Offered by AA Armory, Inc.
Price: $25.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks cool; a little pricey for what it is, March 27, 2013
Flash hider on a 10/22? I know, unecessary but it does look cool. Thats about it. Way better then the plastic one on here with the dog ears on it,

The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct - Playstation 3
The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct - Playstation 3
Price: $19.47
79 used & new from $12.64

1.0 out of 5 stars HORRIBLE; COULD NOT BE WORSE; NORMAN REEDUS IS A SELLOUT, March 27, 2013
Awful. I was a huge Walking Dead fan, my favorite show and never missed it. The newness is wearing off, they kill off the good characters and now they put out this piece of fecal matter called Survival Instinct.

Graphics are borderline PS2; somewhat forgiveable and could be overlooked if the gameplay was not so terrible. It makes trying to survive a zombie apocolypse an ardous tedious task and takes almost three full miutes to respawn when you die. If you dont think three minutes is long buy this game. Every zombie dies the same way and falls backwards stiff as a board, you die everytime the exact same way with the same blood squirt. Repetitive half done garbage pumped out quick and slapped fresh with a Walking Dead title for us suckers to run out and support our favorite show.

Shame on you Norman Reedus for letting this be released and looking for the quick payout. I will never support anything I see your name in again.

I wanted it to be good, thankfully I only got burned for 40 bucks... guess Ill save that when I dont buy season three on DVD.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 5, 2013 5:44 PM PDT