Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now SnS
Profile for TravelingCat > Reviews

Browse

TravelingCat's Profile

Customer Reviews: 32

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

TravelingCat RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Bloch Dance Dansoft Ballet Slipper (Toddler/Little Kid),Black,9 E US Toddler
Bloch Dance Dansoft Ballet Slipper (Toddler/Little Kid),Black,9 E US Toddler
Price: $17.90
2 used & new from $17.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, May 1, 2014
Fits nice! Seems very well made and looks really cute. The color is perfect for my "not-so-neat" 3 year old daughter and she loves em!

Pairendipity Prima-X Azalea Walker Girl - Toddler Girl Mary Jane Pink (9)
Pairendipity Prima-X Azalea Walker Girl - Toddler Girl Mary Jane Pink (9)
Offered by Pairendipity
Price: $19.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Really pretty but runs large, March 30, 2014
Got it for my daughter who wears a size 9 but they run larger. I'm saving them for later. Can't wear for her to wear them.

Oneida Satin Cantata 65-Piece Set, Service For 12
Oneida Satin Cantata 65-Piece Set, Service For 12

5.0 out of 5 stars Please bring them back. . ., October 25, 2013
The Satin Cantata Flatware are beautiful! I love love love the design, it is perfectly elegant. I use it for sit down dinners and whenever I'm entertaining. . . I bought it as a wedding gift to my self 10 years ago and they still look as stunning as the day I bought them. Now that the family and friends are growing, I want to acquire another set of the Satin Cantata, but unfortunately they have been discontinued. Please bring them back Oneida. . .

RumbaTime Women's Original Snow Patrol Small Watch
RumbaTime Women's Original Snow Patrol Small Watch

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money!, October 24, 2013
I bought this watch despite the negative reviews, it looked really cute on the picture and it's inexpensive so I thought I'd give it a try. I wore it once, the next day after receiving it in the mail. Just regular wear - didn't get it wet, not even with sweat. The second day, the numbers were fading and were hard to see. The third day, it was dead. Even for the price, for only one wear it is expensive! I would return it but it so much trouble and would probably cost me more. I am sooo upset!!!

Oneida Boutonniere 45-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 8
Oneida Boutonniere 45-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 8
Offered by Finest Flatware
Price: $89.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Not well made for Oneida brand, December 16, 2012
I had to return these flatware. I was really disappointed with the quality, it's surprising not well made for Oneida brand. The sides are somewhat jagged and they looked rough. . .

DC Batman Brave and the Bold Action Figure Scuba Batman
DC Batman Brave and the Bold Action Figure Scuba Batman
Price: $19.99
2 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, December 16, 2012
This toy has a good quality compared to the other toys that my son has. He is 4 and can be rough with his toys. So far, this one is holding up well.

DC Batman Brave and the Bold Action Figure Ninja Batman

Offered by Worlds2Explore
Price: $17.94
10 used & new from $12.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, December 16, 2012

Devicewear Detour 360 Rotating Black Vegan Leather Case for iPad 2/3/4 Case with On/Off Switch (DET-IP3-BLK)
Offered by Devicewear
Price: $24.99
4 used & new from $21.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Smart case!, December 16, 2012
Got this for my husband and he is happy with it. It protects the iPad, sturdy with good cushioning. We love that it can do vertical and horizontal positions and has a couple of angle choices. Good buy.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4