Profile for M. Riviello > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

M. Riviello RSS Feed (New Jersey)

Electrified 915P020010 O-Series Replacement Lamp
Electrified 915P020010 O-Series Replacement Lamp

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, September 17, 2008
I recently purchased this product for my Mitsubishi DLP television. The sound was working on the TV but I was not getting any picture. The product fit the same as my original TV Lamp. However when I installed it I was still not getting a picture and I know it was not the lamp since the lamp light was working.

I did contact the seller and their customer service responded to me promptly.

In the future I would purchase products from this vendor again.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 25, 2010 9:27 AM PDT

Mediabridge ULTRA Series HDMI Cable (6 Feet) - High-Speed Supports Ethernet, 3D and Audio Return [Newest Standard]
Offered by Mediabridge Products, LLC
Price: $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Price...Great Results, September 17, 2008
I purchased these cables recently to hook up my HDTV's to the HD boxes I have from my cable provider. I was amazed to find out that the quality of the picture and sound is similar to, if not the same as, the $100 cable I purchased from Best Buy a few years ago. I wish I knew then what I know now regarding these cables.

I do not use them for any gaming systems, just HD cable. I am completely satisfied with the product I received and was convinced of purchasing this product after reading the on-line reviews that were submitted by other individuals.