Automotive Holiday Deals Up to 50% Off Select Books Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Train egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Gifts for Her Amazon Gift Card Offer cm15 cm15 cm15 $30 Off Amazon Echo $30 Off Fire HD 6 Kindle Cyber Monday Deals Cyber Monday Video Game Deals Outdoor Deals on HTL
Profile for azdad > Reviews

azdad's Profile

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

azdad RSS Feed

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars THE BELT IS MONEY!!!!, December 13, 2012
So. . . I bought this belt for a buddy for a trip to Vegas. The belt cannot lose. Hit the craps table, BAM!!, up $300. Roulette, WHAP!!, up $200. Let it Ride, KAPOW!!!, up $300. You cannot go to Las Vegas without wearing this belt. You can, but what would be the point? The belt taps you into some magic, money-making vortex. Seriously. I would not bother wasting the power of this belt on a Saturday night in the club.

Buy this belt, wait for it to arrive promptly and as-described, and immediately get on a plane or get in the car and head to Vegas. You will not regret this purchase. It is not mere hyperbole when I say, "This is the greatest belt you will ever own." Thank me later. The only mistake I made was giving the belt to my buddy. Or perhaps it was the act of giving that unlocked its immense power. We will likely never know.

Gangnam Style
Gangnam Style
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, October 21, 2012
This review is from: Gangnam Style (MP3 Music)
In a desperate attempt to hold onto my youth I try to keep up on pop music and avoid the, "In my day music was music. . ." attitude. I defy anyone to listen to Gangham Style and not find it to be a catchy tune. My eight year old loves it, and I am not ashamed to say I do too.

HP G60-501NR 15.6-Inch Black Laptop - Up to 3.75 Hours of Battery Life (Windows 7 Home Premium)

5.0 out of 5 stars This is simply the best value I have ever received., November 20, 2010
I purchased this product as a Lightning Deal on Black Friday last year. The purchase price was $197, and then I received an additional $10 rebate. WOW!!! I am extremely pleased with this purchase, and it has far exceeded my expectations. I primarily use my laptop at home for surfing the web, e-mailing, downloading music, composing documents etc. I am not a gamer, nor do I download massive amounts of photos or data. I do mainitain a modest-sized music library, and I would recommend purchasing some external speakers if you want to listen to your music from this laptop at a higher volume level.
After receiving the product in a very timely manner I was connected wirelessly to my LAN at home within about 10 minutes of taking it out of the box. I have experienced very minimal difficulties with this laptop, and the one time when I had to call HP customer service I was very impressed with thier responsiveness and their ability to troubleshoot over the telephone. My issue was resolved after about 5 minutes of discussion.
For the price I paid I have zero complaints, and I truly believe this is the best bargain I have ever received. I certainly would have paid more, and I would still rate this a five star product if I had paid double the purchase price. The bonus was that I simply clicked on the purchase link while still in my PJ's and did not have to contend with the crazed post-Thanksgiving crowds at retail outlets.

adidas Boy's Corner Blitz 7 J Low,Black/Runwht/Metsil,1 M
adidas Boy's Corner Blitz 7 J Low,Black/Runwht/Metsil,1 M

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Shoe, November 20, 2010
I purchased this product for my six year old's inaugural Junior Football League season. Since it was basically intended to last through only an eight week season, I didn't want to break the bank on this purchase. They held up really well, and they looked very sharp. By next season he will have outgrown these, but I feel like I received a great value on these shoes. Many comparable looking pairs cost double what I paid for these shoes. Excellent overall value and product.

Star Wars Boba Fett Electronic Helmet
Star Wars Boba Fett Electronic Helmet
Offered by Limitless Consumer Products
Price: $244.99
16 used & new from $149.99

5.0 out of 5 stars My Bounty Hunter loves it!, November 20, 2010
My six year old is a HUGE Star Wars fan, and I was excited to see this replica of Boba Fett's helmet. It did not disappoint, and it is a big hit with my son. It is a bit clunky, and the plastic occassionally needs to be snapped back together at the seam. Overall though it is a good quality product. The fun that my son has with it makes it a five star product for me.