Profile for T. Anazalone > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

T. Anazalone RSS Feed (United States)

NFL Girls' Green Bay Packers Single Lace V-Neck Tee

Offered by SouthernFabric
Price: $5.77
2 used & new from $5.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Too sweet, November 29, 2012
Good directions and not difficult to sew. It looks as cute as the photo and I will be making a couple of these!

HP Pavilion g7-2238nr 17.3-Inch Laptop
HP Pavilion g7-2238nr 17.3-Inch Laptop

1.0 out of 5 stars What a pain, November 28, 2012
I bought this on the black friday sale and thought under $500, what a deal! What a headache! I don't know if it was windows 8 or the laptop but it was so slow that after a hour I decided to return it. I don't leave many reviews, but even for the cheap price I was unhappy with the performance and the slow speed.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 30, 2012 11:25 AM PST

Presumed Guilty: Casey Anthony: The Inside Story
Presumed Guilty: Casey Anthony: The Inside Story
by Peter Golenbock
Price: $18.64
113 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars Blood money, July 2, 2012
Saying he is highly sought after lawyer, the truth is he got lucky. It is all about money. Anyone who buys this book has Caylee's blood on their hands.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Falls apart, November 8, 2011
I bought these because I only need reading glasses and love the wireless look. The first pair the screw on the arm came out when removing from packaging and I couldn't find the itty bitty nut that was on the back. I returned them and they shipped another pair. This pair lasted less then 1 week and the screw on the arm came out and the nut from the back was lost.

Epson WorkForce 610 Wireless Color Inkjet All-in-One Printer (C11CA50201)
Epson WorkForce 610 Wireless Color Inkjet All-in-One Printer (C11CA50201)
Offered by janson118
Price: $440.00
3 used & new from $80.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Easy to set up...but, January 4, 2010
I bought this printer because I had so many problems getting my Lexmark to work with Windows 7. It was a breeze to install, not one problem. However with that being said it it extremely noisy! When you first turn it on it sounds like the cartridges slam against the wall. It also tends to print very slowing. Black and white is okay at best but color is painfully slow, especially if it is a photo. I returned mine and will start looking again.

adidas Elite Backpack,Collegiate Light Blue,one size
adidas Elite Backpack,Collegiate Light Blue,one size
Offered by Sports Surplus Store
Price: $32.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for student, March 4, 2009
This review is from: adidas Elite Backpack (Apparel)
My daughter is really rough on her backpack but this one has been able to hold up with her. It is nice and roomy and can take her abuse.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 9, 2010 2:44 PM PDT

Burton Technologies AB-WHITE Acoustibuds Original Flexible Tips for earphones and Bluetooth, 2 Pair, 2 Sizes, WHITE - (Discontinued by manufacturer - Replaced by Acoustibuds Model EPB)

1.0 out of 5 stars A huge disappointment, March 4, 2009
These are horrible. I bought these thinking finally something that won't pop out of my ears. I couldn't even get them in my ears! They are way too big. Talk about a waste of money! If I could have given no stars I would have.