Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for Tiffany > Reviews

Browse

Tiffany's Profile

Customer Reviews: 30

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Tiffany RSS Feed (United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
OxGord® Frost Guard Windshield Snow Cover - Ice Removal & Wiper Visor Protector - All Weather Winter & Summer Auto Sun Shade for Cars, Trucks, Vans and SUVs - Stop Scraping with a Brush or Shovel
Offered by Won Lane
Price: $14.95
4 used & new from $9.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Durable and sturdy product, February 29, 2016
Due to an early spring it is difficult for me to give. A 100% works as described review, but I will do my best on its functions.
This product comes nicely packaged with a sturdy cover case. However getting it back into this case is not the easiest thing. The case could be a little deeper to make this better.
The product itself is easy to install and covers the windshield completely. The material is thick and durable and will hold up to the elements. I believe it would do an excellent job keeping snow and ice off. I plan on using all year long. I think it will also double as a sun shield during the summer. For that reason I would love to see it in gray if possible.
Overall I am extremely pleased with this product and see many years of use with it. It lost a star due to the need of a bigger case.

I was offered this product at a discount for an honest review.

The Pioneer Woman Cooks: Dinnertime - Comfort Classics, Freezer Food, 16-minute Meals, and Other Delicious Ways to Solve Supper
by Ree Drummond
Price: $18.07
91 used & new from $12.45

5.0 out of 5 stars A cookbook I actually use!, February 23, 2016
I have a horrible habit of buying a cookbook, looking at it, shoving it on the shelf and then never using it. Does this sound familiar to anyone? This is my first pioneer woman cookbook and I love it! I actually bought my book at a big box store on a whim and an now glad I did.
The recipes are down home and good. They have some breakfast for supper recipes, Asian, pasta and the good ole meat & potatoes. There were also some prep ahead freezing ideas. I found the writing to be charming, the instructions were clear and the photos yummy.
Now I am on here looking at her other books and really enjoying this one.

Anti-Bark Collar - Shock Collar For Dogs with Bark Control Collar Vibration - Dog Shock Collar Uses Feedback & Adjustable Sensitivity - No Bark Collar For Small Dog & Large Dog - Best Dog Bark Collar
Offered by Feed My Pooch
Price: $29.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price. Not great, February 9, 2016
This collar comes unassembled, it was not hard put together. It was nice that that battery was included. It works well for the price. It is over sensitive and does give unnecessary warnings. My dog snores - LOUDLY, you can hear her in the next room. The collar would give warning when she snored. I had to remove it from her to prevent her from being corrected while sleeping. I purchased this at a reduced rate and I chose to give a NON-manditory, truthful, ubiased review.

Martelli Turn Table Mat, 16-Inch
Martelli Turn Table Mat, 16-Inch
Price: $27.11
16 used & new from $27.11

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice cutting mat, January 28, 2016
I really enjoy my Martelli turn table. The price didn't thrill me since I had to also buy the base. The table does move nicely and is a must for the quilter who does a lot of cutting. It has good marking on the top and the mat is durable. I am happy with it and hope they come out with a smaller one for travel.

Blue Feather My Pad for Needles Machine Needle Organizer
Blue Feather My Pad for Needles Machine Needle Organizer
Offered by World Weidner - Machine Embroidery Supplies
Price: $10.25
22 used & new from $3.19

3.0 out of 5 stars Great idea, but too firm., January 28, 2016
I was disappointed in this product. While it had a spot for the needle it was very hard and I had trouble getting the needle to slide in the way I wanted. I would have probably kept is it it wasn't quite so firm but as it was I gave it away.

Quilters' Travel Companion 13th Edition 2014-2016
Quilters' Travel Companion 13th Edition 2014-2016
Offered by Grant's General Store
Price: $29.95
6 used & new from $27.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun for the quilting traveler, January 28, 2016
I bought this for a road trip I went on with my quilting buddies. I know we could have google quilt shops, but unfortunately that way we have ended up with closed shops, peoples home who sell online etc. Using this book we just planned out our route and checked out the shops in each area. just a fun book to use if you like to travel.

Anita Goodesign Embroidery Designs PJ's in the Hoop Bloomin' Tote
Anita Goodesign Embroidery Designs PJ's in the Hoop Bloomin' Tote
Offered by Higher Expectations Online
Price: $34.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun bag for embroidery, January 28, 2016
You can't go wrong with Anita Goodesign! The embroidery designs are cute and the instructions easy and fun. The In the Hoop project are so much fun and go together quickly. Customer service is excellent if you have a problem with a design.

Iceberg ICE69317 ARC 5-foot Adjustable Height Rectangular Conference Table, 30" x 60", Graphite/Silver Leg
Offered by pcrush-outlet
Price: $278.76
21 used & new from $278.76

5.0 out of 5 stars Great table!, January 28, 2016
I have 2 of these tables and Love them! They are sturdy and do not wobble. I have a sewing embroidery combo on each of the and even when it it embroidering at top spend there is no worries. My machine alone is 45 lb and them when you add the embroidery module which is another 10 no wiggle or bounce. The top is thick and attractive. I even had to stand on one once to grab a stuck rod and no movement {although I would not recommend doing that to any table}. They are adjustable in height which is nice if you want to use it sitting or standing. It is a very nice heavy table that I have had for several months now and am very please with

Superior Threads THRDHLDERNEW Holder Handy Stand Thread
Superior Threads THRDHLDERNEW Holder Handy Stand Thread
Price: $18.09
9 used & new from $18.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for cone threads!, January 28, 2016
I wish I would have tried this product long ago. I had another holder that was a hassle and kept tipping over. This one does not! It has a very nice weight to it. It is sturdy and easy to use and I don't have to worry about slowing down so my thread won't fly across the room. I highly recommend this product if using cone thread.

WARM COMPANY Warm and Natural Cotton Batting by The Yard, 90-Inch by 40-Yard
WARM COMPANY Warm and Natural Cotton Batting by The Yard, 90-Inch by 40-Yard
Price: $296.06
4 used & new from $254.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful batting for tied quilts and also machine stitched quilt, January 28, 2016
Who knew Amazon carried Warm and Natural by the bolt! I am part of a prayer quilt ministry and warm and natural is our batting of choice. We do hand tied quilt and this batting allows up to 10 inches between ties and is and excellent choice for hand tied quilts. It lays very nicely and we have not had any problems with bunching or pulling of the batting. The price was also excellent compare to other places we have bought and had to use a coupon. The batting arrived boxed in a timely manner with no damage. It is the our favorite batting and not too heavy to use in Texas.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3