Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for LilVolume > Reviews

Browse

LilVolume's Profile

Customer Reviews: 32

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

LilVolume RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
iPhone 6s Screen Protector, JETech 2-Pack Premium Tempered Glass Screen Protector Film for Apple iPhone 6 and iPhone 6s 4.7
Offered by JEDirect
Price: $7.69
2 used & new from $7.69

5.0 out of 5 stars ... and these are the only ones I trust and recommend to people, April 21, 2016
Ive tried 5-6 different brands of glass screen protectors and these are the only ones I trust and recommend to people. They go on perfectly and don't bubble up on the sides like the others I've tried. They've saved my actual screen countless times.
After getting a new phone, I bought these for my new phone and after a day or two it had a small defect, I emailed the customer service and they send me two new ones within a week! I was very pleased. I absolutely recommend these. I've tried the other brands claiming to be the best. But I only but from JETech. I even go my Dad the Galaxy S4 protector for his phone and went on perfectly just like my iphone ones.

iPhone 6 screen protector, LABC iPhone 6 Tempered Glass, iPhone 6 HD Tempered Diamond Glass Technology NEWEST 0.2mm thinner thickness Protection Screen Protector by LABC - 4.7" Inch Screen - Premium Ballistic Nano Anti Scratch / Scratch Free Ultra Slim Tech Armor for Apple iPhone 6 4.7" - iPhone 6 screen protector (LABC-305)
Offered by LABC
Price: $19.99
3 used & new from $11.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Almost there! Best I've tried. Not perfect though., May 26, 2015
This is probably the best glass protector I've used for my iPhone 6. I've used 4-5 other brands all which received good reviews according to Amazon customers. I had no luck with any of them.
As many people in my scenario can confirm, most screen protectors don't completely lay. Especially on towards the edges of the screen. The protectors seem to be 'lifted' a little and you can see some gray and notice that the edges are not sticking. I like my phone looking pristine and having that edge makes it look ugly.
This screen protector had little to no grey edge, but still enough of a non stick to cause problems. For instance if the corners are not stuck to the screen, they seem to chip and crack easier. Simply trying to force the edge to stick with minimal pressure from my fingers caused my screen protector to shatter and chip in multiple places.
I also didn't care for the sort of "haze" always on top of my screen. My other screen protectors, while not good sticking at the edge, all seemed to have a nice clear smooth touch. This one, not so much.
It just doesn't seem as clear as others I've tried.
It's very promising, and the slim design helped eliminate the non stick edges. But just didn't do good enough of a job.

iPhone 6 Screen Protector, Maxboost® [Tempered Glass] 0.2mm Ballistic Glass iPhone 6 Glass Screen Protector Work with iPhone 6 and Protective Case [Lifetime Warranty]
Offered by power-innovation
Price: $15.99
2 used & new from $7.99

2.0 out of 5 stars No stick around the edges. But very nice., February 17, 2015
Maybe I just got a dud or the cold weather maybe messed with my application, but I applied the screen protector in the very middle of my screen, and neither the top, bottom, or sides "stuck" to my screen.
I have a frame of bubble around my screen.
I tried pressing it down more, I even tried to tape it down to make it stick. Neither worked.

However the glass is very thin; very clear; and my fingers slide beautifully.

This would be a wonderful screen protector if it stuck to my screen and there was no grayish edge because of it.

iPhone 6 Screen Protector, JETech Premium Tempered Glass Screen Protector for Apple iPhone 6 and iPhone 6s 4.7
Offered by JEDirect
Price: $6.99
2 used & new from $6.99

4.0 out of 5 stars I mean, hey dude., January 22, 2015
I've used this screen protector for about a month now, so I feel like I can review it properly now.

The glass feels amazing. Cleans nice, fingers slide nice. I applied the glass perfectly and love the way the glass looks on the phone.
There are very minor scratches on the protector but hardly noticeable and not noticeable when the screen is actually on.
Pretty awesome for the price you pay for it compared to $45 alternatives.
Given a 4* because even tho I applied the screen protector perfectly in the middle of my screen, the left and right side never really attached and the sides are lifted. Not that big of a deal but it's kind of white-ish on the sides.
Top and Bottom are perfect but the sides don't look right. My only complaint with the protector.

iPad Mini 3 Case, Spigen® [AIR CUSHION] [Non Slip] iPad Mini 3 Case [Tough Armor] [SF Smooth Black] Air Cushioned Protective Case with Dual Layer for iPad Mini 3 / iPad Mini 2 - SF Smooth Black (SGP10624)

4.0 out of 5 stars Screen protector issues, May 24, 2014
I love this case first and foremost. It looks good, is slim, adds (I think) good weight to it, I feel protected with it.
However the screen protector I have now has jumbo bubbles on all four corners on it. Not that big of a deal and maybe it's the protectors fault, but would've liked it to not mess up my screen protector.

Still a great case and I would recommend it to friends.
My one buddy actually bought the same one after he saw mine.

Anker® Screen Protector for iPad Mini / iPad Mini 2 / iPad Mini 3 with Retina display [2-Pack] - Xtreme Scratch Defender High Definition (HD) High-Response Premium with Lifetime Warranty
Offered by Jenjer's Corner Store
Price: $7.49
2 used & new from $7.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good. Very good, April 10, 2014
Love it. Went on perfectly and even removed it after my new case caused several bubbles, reapplied it and used scotch tape to remove any dust particles.
Protector is crystal clear and very reasonably priced.
I would look no further for a screen protector and I will look to this company again in the future.

GelTabz Performance Thumb Grips - PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 3
GelTabz Performance Thumb Grips - PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 3
Price: $5.99
15 used & new from $3.59

5.0 out of 5 stars First impressions are impressive., February 28, 2014
Listen. I've just recently installed these on my Dualshock 4.
They got to me a lot sooner than expected and I'm very happy about this.
I haven't used them too much and will update this when I have.
However, my ripped apart thumb sticks have now been saved and I can use my controller again. The grip IS indeed much much better than the normal rubber, and this is a plus too.
I keep seeing the reviews on these keep climbing and I think it's safe to say, even after a short time, that these are necessary for a Dualshock 4 controller due to the thumb sticks wearing away.
I plan on updating this after a month or so, but even so, with 4 in a package you should buy these if you are on the fence. Nothing more to say.

-I also like the 2-blue, 2-black that you get, I mixed and put one of each on my controller, just because.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 21, 2014 12:52 PM PDT

DualShock 4 Wireless Controller for PlayStation 4 - Jet Black
DualShock 4 Wireless Controller for PlayStation 4 - Jet Black
Price: $47.00
309 used & new from $30.38

3.0 out of 5 stars Fell apart already, February 18, 2014
Had my ps4 since it came out.
Really haven't been playing too much. Just a normal amount of wear and tear, I'd say. However, my left thumb stick has worn down way too much and eventually became so thin it ripped. I now have no rubber on my left thumb stick.
Also it's very noticeable about 3-4 weeks in that the R1 and L1 buttons STICK uncontrollably.
3 stars because the controller feels really nice but it's durability is awful and anyone who says differently must never touch their controller.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 23, 2016 9:56 AM PST

Belkin MIXIT Car Charger with Lightning Cable for iPhone 6S / 6S Plus, iPhone 6 / 6 Plus, 5 / 5S / 5c, iPad Pro, iPad 4th Gen, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2, iPad mini, iPod touch 5th Gen, and iPod nano 7th Gen (2.1 Amp / 10 Watt), Black
Offered by alwayz-on-sale
Price: $39.99
8 used & new from $12.00

2.0 out of 5 stars A little disappointed., October 30, 2013
Pretty disappointed with this product if I'm being brutally honest. The charger works perfectly, but the cord that is included is rubbish.
It's still a good deal because it is cheaper than most chargers just by themselves anyway.
I got a "Accessory not compatible" message about 3 days after I got the thing. Won't stay charging I have to angle the cord a specific way, I've just started using my Apple cord when I know I'm going to need to charge and use the included cable when I'm in a pinch.

If I were you, I'd try out a different product.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 1, 2013 6:38 PM PDT

Dishonored
Dishonored
Offered by Online-Source
Price: $11.99
247 used & new from $0.78

5.0 out of 5 stars Still in progress. Love it so far., December 1, 2012
This review is from: Dishonored (Video Game)
I would say I'm about halfway through the game at this point while I'm writing this review. I have recently bought HALO 4 and FIFA 13, and this is the game that I end up playing..

I'm currently on my first run through, and am trying to do it as stealthy as possible, this makes the game really exciting and sometimes frustrating. The levels give you a variety of ways to achieve the main goal of the mission. One of my favorite things is Blinking behind a guard and knocking him out and hopping through a room unnoticed. Playing on stealth is very fun and I'm enjoying it a lot.

Here's where I think the game really can appeal to people. As soon as I finish playing, I plan on playing again all the way through, but in a completely different way.

As someone said, there are a lot more things you can do to kill rather than knock-out. I'm really excited to combine stealthyness with killing people. There are many different ways to kill people and I really can't wait to try it.

The game offers a bunch of different ways to get things done, it's a good time.

It's one of the better games I've played recently and it isn't just a point and shoot like the HALO campaign was. I couldn't wait to finish that, I don't WANT to finish this one.

Please buy this instead of wasting money on "Call of Duty 14: The Same Game as Before Just With A Different Title." You will not regret it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4