Profile for LilVolume > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 29

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

LilVolume RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
iPhone 6 Screen Protector, JETech® Premium Tempered Glass Screen Protector for Apple iPhone 6 4.7"
Offered by JEDirect
Price: $9.99
5 used & new from $9.08

4.0 out of 5 stars I mean, hey dude., January 22, 2015
I've used this screen protector for about a month now, so I feel like I can review it properly now.

The glass feels amazing. Cleans nice, fingers slide nice. I applied the glass perfectly and love the way the glass looks on the phone.
There are very minor scratches on the protector but hardly noticeable and not noticeable when the screen is actually on.
Pretty awesome for the price you pay for it compared to $45 alternatives.
Given a 4* because even tho I applied the screen protector perfectly in the middle of my screen, the left and right side never really attached and the sides are lifted. Not that big of a deal but it's kind of white-ish on the sides.
Top and Bottom are perfect but the sides don't look right. My only complaint with the protector.

iPad Mini 3 Case, Spigen® [AIR CUSHION] [Non Slip] iPad Mini 3 Case [Tough Armor] [SF Smooth Black] Air Cushioned Protective Case with Dual Layer for iPad Mini 3 / iPad Mini 2 - SF Smooth Black (SGP10624)
Offered by Spigen Inc
Price: $27.99
5 used & new from $27.17

4.0 out of 5 stars Screen protector issues, May 24, 2014
I love this case first and foremost. It looks good, is slim, adds (I think) good weight to it, I feel protected with it.
However the screen protector I have now has jumbo bubbles on all four corners on it. Not that big of a deal and maybe it's the protectors fault, but would've liked it to not mess up my screen protector.

Still a great case and I would recommend it to friends.
My one buddy actually bought the same one after he saw mine.

Anker® Screen Protector for iPad Mini / iPad Mini 2 / iPad Mini 3 / New Apple iPad Mini with Retina display [2-Pack] - Xtreme Scratch Defender High Definition (HD) High-Response Premium with Lifetime Warranty
Offered by AnkerDirect
Price: $14.99
2 used & new from $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good. Very good, April 10, 2014
Love it. Went on perfectly and even removed it after my new case caused several bubbles, reapplied it and used scotch tape to remove any dust particles.
Protector is crystal clear and very reasonably priced.
I would look no further for a screen protector and I will look to this company again in the future.

GelTabz Performance Thumb Grips - PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 3
GelTabz Performance Thumb Grips - PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 3
Price: $5.99
6 used & new from $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars First impressions are impressive., February 28, 2014
Listen. I've just recently installed these on my Dualshock 4.
They got to me a lot sooner than expected and I'm very happy about this.
I haven't used them too much and will update this when I have.
However, my ripped apart thumb sticks have now been saved and I can use my controller again. The grip IS indeed much much better than the normal rubber, and this is a plus too.
I keep seeing the reviews on these keep climbing and I think it's safe to say, even after a short time, that these are necessary for a Dualshock 4 controller due to the thumb sticks wearing away.
I plan on updating this after a month or so, but even so, with 4 in a package you should buy these if you are on the fence. Nothing more to say.

-I also like the 2-blue, 2-black that you get, I mixed and put one of each on my controller, just because.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 21, 2014 12:52 PM PDT

DualShock 4 Wireless Controller for PlayStation 4 - Jet Black
DualShock 4 Wireless Controller for PlayStation 4 - Jet Black
Price: Click here to see our price
129 used & new from $36.75

3.0 out of 5 stars Fell apart already, February 18, 2014
Had my ps4 since it came out.
Really haven't been playing too much. Just a normal amount of wear and tear, I'd say. However, my left thumb stick has worn down way too much and eventually became so thin it ripped. I now have no rubber on my left thumb stick.
Also it's very noticeable about 3-4 weeks in that the R1 and L1 buttons STICK uncontrollably.
3 stars because the controller feels really nice but it's durability is awful and anyone who says differently must never touch their controller.

Belkin MIXIT Car Charger with Lightning Cable for iPhone 6 / 6 Plus, 5 / 5S / 5c, iPad 4th Gen, iPad mini, iPod touch 5th Gen, and iPod nano 7th Gen (2.1 Amp / 10 Watt), Black
Price: $21.21
15 used & new from $4.90

2.0 out of 5 stars A little disappointed., October 30, 2013
Pretty disappointed with this product if I'm being brutally honest. The charger works perfectly, but the cord that is included is rubbish.
It's still a good deal because it is cheaper than most chargers just by themselves anyway.
I got a "Accessory not compatible" message about 3 days after I got the thing. Won't stay charging I have to angle the cord a specific way, I've just started using my Apple cord when I know I'm going to need to charge and use the included cable when I'm in a pinch.

If I were you, I'd try out a different product.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 1, 2013 6:38 PM PDT

Dishonored
Dishonored
Offered by CheapO'Games
Price: $12.99
200 used & new from $2.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Still in progress. Love it so far., December 1, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Dishonored (Video Game)
I would say I'm about halfway through the game at this point while I'm writing this review. I have recently bought HALO 4 and FIFA 13, and this is the game that I end up playing..

I'm currently on my first run through, and am trying to do it as stealthy as possible, this makes the game really exciting and sometimes frustrating. The levels give you a variety of ways to achieve the main goal of the mission. One of my favorite things is Blinking behind a guard and knocking him out and hopping through a room unnoticed. Playing on stealth is very fun and I'm enjoying it a lot.

Here's where I think the game really can appeal to people. As soon as I finish playing, I plan on playing again all the way through, but in a completely different way.

As someone said, there are a lot more things you can do to kill rather than knock-out. I'm really excited to combine stealthyness with killing people. There are many different ways to kill people and I really can't wait to try it.

The game offers a bunch of different ways to get things done, it's a good time.

It's one of the better games I've played recently and it isn't just a point and shoot like the HALO campaign was. I couldn't wait to finish that, I don't WANT to finish this one.

Please buy this instead of wasting money on "Call of Duty 14: The Same Game as Before Just With A Different Title." You will not regret it.

Poetic Atmosphere Case for Apple iPhone 5 / iPhone 5S (AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, Verizon) (Clear/Gray)
Offered by PoeticDirect
Price: $9.95
4 used & new from $4.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Good. 1 bad thing, October 18, 2012
There are boat loads of reviews about this product being amazing and I agree with them.

It's nice a tight and perfect cut outs. Complements the Black iPhone 5 really well. Looks really good. It even wears good.

The ONLY thing I don't like, is how tight it is. It's a positive because it makes it slim, but I can't get my case off to clean the dust that gets underneath it. I hate dust and want to clean it and I can't because it's on so good.

Oh well.

BUY THIS.

SPIGEN SGP iPhone 5 Screen Protector Clear Steinheil Ultra Crystal [2-Pack] film cover shield for AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, International - CLEAR
Offered by Spigen Inc
Price: $13.99
3 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, October 18, 2012
All of the 5 star reviews are what mine will say.

The protector is perfect. Fits perfectly, went on perfectly, there are no bubbles, it fits with a case on, looks great, feels great.

If you put the protector on wrong that's your fault, don't blame the company. That's like trying to write with a pencil that you forgot to put lead in and saying it doesn't write.

There are NO air bubbles under my protector.

It was very easy to install, and fit perfectly.

It hasn't lifted up on any corner and has remained on my phone fine.

This is a 5-star product and it works like it.
Recommended.

FIFA Soccer 13 - Xbox 360
FIFA Soccer 13 - Xbox 360
Offered by BA Sports
Price: $28.93
131 used & new from $6.46

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, October 2, 2012
= Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars
This year's FIFA did not impress me at all...
Actually, yes it did, it impressed with how bad it is.
Me and my buddies had been talking about getting this since back in July or before, basically all year since 12. So I picked it up as soon as possible.

I could honestly talk about it for an hour or two. I realize that nothing is perfect, especially in a video game, but this is just no good for me.

I'll start out with what I do think is good about the game. They aren't the best things, but I think they are kinda neat.
1. The Match Day feature is kinda cool, realistic stats and standings in real time based on the real world. That's kinda cool. Even with commentary makes you feel like it's not just the same thing over and over again. However I rarely say "Hey I'm going to play offline by myself today!!" so this really doesn't matter at all. Lolz.

2. Mini Games are kinda fun. I've mastered a few of them and they were [kinda] challenging. However, this is something I will play once. Beat. Then never play again. Woo!

3. The additions to Head 2 Head seasons are cool? I guess? Whatever I just like playing other people and progressing. (But the EA Servers blow, LOL).

4. Earning coins and buying kits or celebrations is neat because it rewards people for playing the game.

That's honestly probably all I can say that I like about the game. If you can even say "Like" it's more of a 'Things that they didn't mess up' section.

Onto what I don't like.

1. The first thing I was disappointed about and I knew it was going to happen before the game was even released, was that the Virtual Pro was made differently.
Instead of using him in the Free Roam Arena, offline on a team, during an Online Friendly, or as part of a Career mode and more, they made him part of TWO things. The first being Pro Club Seasons and the second being the worst mode ever "Drop-In Match."
There are many flaws with this and it astounds me how they could agree to do this. By making the Virtual Pro an "Online Only" feature, they made getting accomplishments a joke. Drop-In Matches only purpose now, is so every time someone touches the ball they take ludicrous shots and do dumb things so they can make their guy better. This leaves you sitting in a game for 15 minutes and nothing happening for your own guy.
Now I can see why EA made the "Online Only" feature and that reason is so people wouldn't "Boost" their player offline to make him amazing. Which is reasonable, but also not worth the trade-off. Since we started talking about FIFA 13, I wanted my Virtual Pro to play for Newcastle UTD and bring the EPL cup and Champions League Cup to Newcastle. Oh wait..... Can't do that now. I also wanted to re-ignite rivalries with my buddies on Online Friendlies.... Oh wait can't do that either.
Oh the friends you have in your Pro Club aren't online? Well I can't make my guy any better now! Yay! That's a lot of fun.
Oh and say you have 2 friends online? Cool let's play some Pro Club, oh wait the ball control is so bad that it's not FUN because the AI have 0 ball control. AWESOME BRO.
I really enjoyed Virtual Pro in the last game and all the stuff I could do and stuff I could unlock. Now it's dumb and Drop-In Matches make me wanna break my XBOX.

2. Oh so you never used the Virtual Pro? Not why you got the game? Only play online?
Well I think it's funny that in every game EA makes, people complain about the servers they have. Which (if you buy the game used or borrow from a friend) you have to PAY ($10) to use!! OMGLOL EA SPORTS. I have YET to be on a full day, where either me or a friend don't lag out of a game. "Cannot connect to the EA Server" Oh wow, thanks for that. I have terrific internet and this is a JOKE. Even in MADDEN I have friends complain about the EA Servers. Why? Because they are a joke and they were for FIFA 12 as well.
Maybe they aren't as bad and I'm exaggerating, but they ARE bad. Don't let anyone lie to you.

3. Let's start this section by saying that when I got FIFA and first started playing it I was a joke. I couldn't pass, I couldn't score, I would get destroyed by anyone I ever played. However I got really good and beat most of my friends now (some got to Division 1 in FIFA 12).
This new game. Say what you will but I think the touch system is an ABSOLUTE JOKE. I wanted to play with PSG as soon as the game came out because of who they added to there team and I wanted to see how good they were. They were rated pretty good and I figured I'd play a game with them. I started the game and passed around, noticed the ball bouncing off some guys feet who were standing perfectly still. So I figured if I ran TO the ball, the touch would bounce 15 yards off my guys feet and the defenders would get it. OR the problem is if you WAIT for the ball to come to you, the defense will get it anyway because defense is disgusting. So what do you do? IDK LOL. I'd string some passes together and get the ball to Ibra or Lavezzi in the attacking third and the ball would hop off of their foot too. So then, I'd get the ball and I would try and cut the ball and it would bounce off their feet. Now, these aren't some MLS 68 overall players. This is Ibra and Lavezzi. Please sit there with a straight face and tell me that they can't control a ball properly. Oh and don't tell me that it's bad because I'm bad. Not the case. Sorry. Better luck next year.
I still score goals and stuff, but it's DUMB to think that professional soccer players handle balls like 15 year olds. It's no fun. No fun at all.

4. Point number 4 is that either the Defense or the Foul calling is the dumbest thing ever.
Foul calling was bad in FIFA 12 in my own opinion too, but I think it's just as bad here too. The thing is, is that when you have say Walcott running to a ball in space, and someone like Mertesacker can catch him, there is an OBVIOUS problem. Now is the problem that the defenders are THAT fast or have a speed advantage somehow? I don't know I need an explanation.
In another case sometimes you'll have Walcott running to the ball in space and you can see him being tugged on from the back so he slows down and the stronger defender catches up, and plucks the ball away from him.
HOLDING a player so he can't get to the ball is a foul and I don't know what the deal is.
The defense just doesn't make sense to me and it seems like it's incredibly unfair. I'd like to see Walcott and Mertesacker race. In real life I'll put $500 on Walcott with a shattered ankle and still win. In FIFA 13, I'd put $500 on Mertesacker because he would win and I don't know why.

5. I don't know. There is more I could talk about but why bother, my main points are listed. I don't play Career mode anymore because I don't have my created guy to play with. Where's the motivation? I normally only played H2H seasons or Online Friendlies anyway.

The main things I PERSONALLY am upset about is the Virtual Pro and it's inexistence, the GARBAGE that they call the EA Servers, and the touch/ defense aspects of the game. Completely ruins why I bought the game and I'm not happy about it. The game is collecting dust as we speak because I have 0 fun playing it and that shouldn't happen.

Buy the game if you want to, these are just some things that I personally have noticed and what I don't like. If you're like me and wanted it so that you could play Virtual Pro. Then don't buy it.
If you like spending money on worthless cards to play Ultimate Team. Then by all means go for it. Because I don't play FIFA for that and can't talk about it because I don't know about it.
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 15, 2012 6:48 AM PDT

Page: 1 | 2 | 3