Profile for Steaky > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 15

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Steaky RSS Feed (San Antonio, TX)

Page: 1 | 2
Fifty Shades Darker
Fifty Shades Darker
by E. L. James
Price: $8.96
1456 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, April 23, 2012
This review is from: Fifty Shades Darker (Paperback)
I loved the first book, but this one is even better! There are more suspensful situations in this book, that sometimes left me holding my breath. Also, you learn more about christian's past and really start to fall in love with the charaters.

Fifty Shades of Grey: Book One of the Fifty Shades Trilogy
Fifty Shades of Grey: Book One of the Fifty Shades Trilogy
by E. L. James
Price: $8.97
2495 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Not my typical read, April 23, 2012
Ok i have never read a romance novel in my life. That being said, i was a little hesitate to read this when my friend lent it to me, assuming i wouldn't like it. On the contrary, I LOVED it! Overlooking the sex scenes, which to say the least are rather steamy, the story is really good. James really knows how to get the reader to sympathize with the main characters, Christian and Ana. I recommend this trilogy to everyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good treat jar, September 29, 2011
I found this jar at a feed store when i was out of town. It is big enough to fit about 2-3 packages of cat treats (depending on size of bag). Jar has a tight seal so your treats stay fresh. All in all good choice for the price.

ZiwiPeak Good Cat Treat Venison/Mussel
ZiwiPeak Good Cat Treat Venison/Mussel

1.0 out of 5 stars Nobody liked them, May 12, 2011
These snacks sounded unique so i got them for my two indoor cats to try. Neither of them would even go near them, i tried to give them to the numerous stray cats outside and even they wouldn't touch them. Unless your cat has a very refined taste i wouldn't recommend these treats.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 5, 2011 1:16 PM PDT

Wellness Treats for Cats, Pure Delights Turkey and Salmon Recipe, 3-Ounce Pouch
Wellness Treats for Cats, Pure Delights Turkey and Salmon Recipe, 3-Ounce Pouch
Price: $5.99
3 used & new from $5.58

3.0 out of 5 stars my kitties didn't care for them, October 17, 2010
I liked that these treats didn't have anything gross in them (i.e., corn, wheat, soy, by-products). My cats don't really care for salmon, but i thought since it was mixed with turkey, which they love, they might like them. Well they didn't, they took one sniff and wanted nothing to do with them. Though my inside cats didn't want them, the stray cats outside loved them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Dogs really like them, October 17, 2010
My dogs love these. They start drooling everytime they get these. Not really sure if they do anything for their teeth/breath. Gave it 4 stars instead of 5 stars just because these are alittle pricey considering they are gone in like 30 seconds.

Kitty Caps, Medium White w/ Pink Tips & Clear w/ Pink Glitter : Cat (9-13lbs)...

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as good as soft paws, October 17, 2010
I have used soft paws in the past with one of my cat. they worked very well but they are alittle pricey. I decided to try these ones instead and they work just as good. I like that you get two different colors so you can mix and match.

Now! Cat Treats, Grain Free Feline Turkey and Duck Formula, 3.18 Ounce Bag
Now! Cat Treats, Grain Free Feline Turkey and Duck Formula, 3.18 Ounce Bag

5.0 out of 5 stars My cats loved them!, October 17, 2010
It's hard to find healthy treats for cats, so when i saw these ones i really wanted to get them. I was happy with the ingredients that these were made with; No corn, wheat, soy or by-products. My two cats absolutely loved these treats, will definitly be buying them again.

Nutri-Vet Hairball Formula Chicken and Tuna Flavor Soft Chews for Cats, 3-Ounce
Nutri-Vet Hairball Formula Chicken and Tuna Flavor Soft Chews for Cats, 3-Ounce
Price: $3.99
20 used & new from $2.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Cats liked them, September 28, 2010
I just received these treats today and to my surprise my two cats both ate them. I was a little weary at first because normally if i try to give them something that will help them, they won't eat it. It's too soon to tell if it is going to help the hairballs or litterbox odor, but if nothing else it's at least another treat i can add to their diet.

3.0 out of 5 stars Still prefer my chi, September 27, 2010
Ok, i'm comparing this Babyliss to my Chi. This is the second Babyliss i've recieved, both straighteners have about a 2mm gap halfway down the plates. Once the straighter is heated up the gap closes a little bit, but not completely. This straightener heats up very quickly and the heat stay constant. It straightens much quicker than my chi, considering i have to glide it through my hair a couple times to get everything straight because of the gap. I don't feel like my babyliss glides as smoothly through my hair as my chi does. I think it's because the titanium plates aren't coated. I love the adjustable temp and the extra long cord. If i had to do it again though i would have bought another chi instead.

Page: 1 | 2