Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports
Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Browse

Amazon Customer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 24

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed (Manassas, VA USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Universal Dashboard Mount (Compatible with All GPS Brands)
Universal Dashboard Mount (Compatible with All GPS Brands)
Offered by Charger City
Price: $14.12
16 used & new from $7.57

5.0 out of 5 stars Solved A few Problems for Me, February 11, 2016
Had real problems trying to get the Nav unit to stay on the windshield. When it did I didn't like having to look up all the time to see it and lean forward to make changes. This solved all problems. The unit stays in place on the mount no problem. And I have no issues with the mount sliding on the dash. Its flexible enough to adapt to the curves in my dash. Its used in a Chevy Tahoe and puts the screen in a much better position so I don't have to take my eyes off the road and I can reach it to make changes more easily. My wife liked so much she now has on. It also help with security. We have big problems in my area with theft of Nav Systems from cars, mostly because people leave them mounted on the their windshield where they are very visible. When I leave the car I can just pick it up the whole unit and put it on the floor where it is out of sight.

UltaLife's #1 Rated Best Advanced Prostate Health Supplement - Proprietary Formula Includes Nature's Remarkable Herb, Saw Palmetto + Beta-Sitosterol & More - 100% Satisfaction Money Back Guarantee
Offered by UltaLife
Price: $24.95

5.0 out of 5 stars All I Can Say Is It Works Great For Me, February 11, 2016
I was using competitor's product that I was very happy with, but when I went to reorder it was out of stock. I found the UltaMan Prostate Supplement at Amazon and when I compared the ingredients they were identical except for Vitamin E. UltaMan has more than the other product. So, now I have tried it for a month and I can say that I see no difference. And that is a good thing! I still enjoy the same benefits I experienced with the other product. Better emptying of the bladder, fewer trips to the john, better sleep because I don't need to get up at night. All that and it is at a lower price! Right now I see no reason to go back to the other product even though it is back in stock. I can't say it will work for everyone but it sure does the trick for me. Thanks UltaMan.

ARRIS SURFboard SB6121 DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem  (Black,Retail Packaging)
ARRIS SURFboard SB6121 DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem (Black,Retail Packaging)
368 used & new from $26.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Approved by Comcast and works as advertised, March 28, 2015
My old D-link modem was "end of life" technology causing multiple issues with my Comcast internet connection including painfully slow connections at times and many failure to connect notices. This SB1621 is on the Xfinity list of approved modems and I found a very good price on Amazon making it a better alternative to "renting" one from Comcast. I know some purchasers have had problems installing and had to get Comcast technicians involved. I guess Comcast has cleaned up its act because this unit went in strictly as advertised "plug and play". After connecting the cable, Ethernet connection from my router and power, I let it cycle a few minutes then tried to connect to the internet. I received the new connection screen from Comcast and the only info I needed was my account number and phone number. Once I entered those Comcast did their thing and I was up and working in about 10 minutes. Never had to talk to a technician or customer rep or provide and other information. Huge increase in speed on all my devices including those connecting wirelessly through the router. So, for ease of installation, performance and price I have to give 5 stars.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 2, 2015 4:11 PM PDT

Activa Naturals Prostate Health Supplement with Saw Palmetto, Beta-sitosterol, Pygeum & Stinging Nettle Herbs - 90 Veg. Caps
Offered by Activa Naturals
Price: $31.95

5.0 out of 5 stars I feel like I lost 10 years, May 16, 2014
For the last 10 years I've been experiencing increasing symptoms of an enlarging prostate. This includes more frequent urination, slower flow, and incomplete emptying of the bladder. I'll only use all natural formulas and I'm dead set against the products the big drugs put out with side effects worse than the symptoms your are trying to relieve. I've tried many different natural products and blends including saw palmetto, lycopene, selenium and other products that supposedly will improve prostate health. I experienced some very moderate improvement from some of these but as the symptoms got worse I began to search for more effective products. This led me to beta-sitosterol, which is a naturally occurring substance, as being more effective than other products. This prostate formula includes that as well as many other natural substances which are touted to provide relief. And I am very happy to say that since I started on this product two months ago I have seen tremendous relief. My nighttime wakeups to visit the bathroom have gone from 3 or more to 1 or none. I am experiencing much better and faster emptying of the bladder and don't feel like I have to still go when I'm done. I can't say it will work for everyone but it sure beats everything else I've tried. I'm sold on this product and I'll continue to use it.

Shower Chair with Backrest and Armrest (Easy to assemble, No tools needed)
Shower Chair with Backrest and Armrest (Easy to assemble, No tools needed)
Offered by ORBS Ltd.
Price: $56.25
5 used & new from $53.64

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product-excellent vendor support!, February 18, 2014
With an upcoming full knee replacement surgery I needed a good shower chair for my recovery process. This one looked good and was reasonably priced and had good reviews. Ordered it and received it very quickly. First let me say I am very happy with the product and with the vendor:

Product: Materials appear to be very good. Metal parts are all aluminum so they won't corrode, screws are stainless, so they won't rust. They seat is plastic but has drain holes for water. The seat is supported pretty well, not on the edges but in "X" underneath by the leg bars. This is much stronger support for the plastic than just mounting the seat on bars at the sides. I really like the adjust-ability of height too. Because of the height adjustment I find can use it for dressing too because it is higher than other chairs I have. The chair is rated at 300 lbs so it is more than sufficient for my 200 lb body.

Vendor: During the assembly process I discovered that the 2 holes (on each side) in the chair back and the holes in the support bars for mounting to the chair back did not line up correctly. There was almost 1" difference. This would allow only one mounting screw per side as opposed to the 2 screws in the design. The only information I had regarding missing parts, etc was an e-mail address at Wes Enterprises. I sent off an e-mail message with a description of the problem. I actually received a phone call from Kevin at Wes Enterprises the very next day. Kevin was concerned about the problem and wanted to make it right. When he found I needed it for recovery from knee replacement he wanted to make sure I had the replacement parts in time. He went out of his way to find and ship the parts to me before I actually needed them. Everything arrived in time. That's customer service you don't see very often these days. Thank you Wes Enterprises!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for our tablets tablet, January 12, 2014
I bought two of these for the Samsung Tab 2 7.5" tablets my wife and I have and they are perfect for these tablets. The main compartment is just the right size and the neoprene protects the tablet very well. The zippered pocket on the front has plenty of room for the A/C charging cord and a 12v charging cord for our car. It also holds a few more items like styluses, etc. These are exactly what we needed. Highly recommended.

Marcy Recumbent Mag Cycle
Marcy Recumbent Mag Cycle
Price: $130.94
59 used & new from $115.00

5.0 out of 5 stars For the price, I like it!, January 12, 2014
Needed a stationary bike for rehabbing a knee after surgery. Shopped round and saw lots of units and many much higher in price than this. Base on other reviews this sounded like a decent piece of equipment and at a very good price. I am impressed with it. it seems solidly built, was reasonably easy to assemble, operates smoothly, has variable resistance and basic electronics. That all I needed. And i got all that for a bargain price.

Belkin Tunecast FM Transmitter for Apple iPod, iPhone 3, iPhone 3G, iPhone 4, and iPhone 4S
Offered by sydneyinc
Price: $26.95
24 used & new from $9.98

2.0 out of 5 stars Its On Its way back!, January 12, 2014
Thought this would be a great solution to allow me to play music from my Ipod Classic through my old car radio. Not so! Could rarely get stations that would give me a good signal from this device. Always had interference. When I would get decent signal it wouldn't last very long and I'd have to change which creates a real issue with distracted driving. The other issue is that I really couldn't get an acceptable volume level with out cranking the radio volume all the way up. But then this creates a lot of distortion. I have a portable XM Radion receiver that plays through FM bands too and I have never had any of these problems with it. For the price its not worth it. So, thank you Amazon, its on its way back to you!

Scotch Rocks Large Ice Cube Trays, 2 Pack Silicone 2-Inch King Cubes Ice Tray, Blue
Offered by Scotch Rocks
Price: $19.95
3 used & new from $12.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product and great value, October 17, 2013
I was tired of the ice melting and diluting my bourbon. These offer a huge improvement. Just put one of these large cubes in your glass, add your favorite bourbon or scotch or whatever and enjoy. These melt much slower than regular ice cubes and won't dilute your drink as fast. The silicon is very flexible and cubes are easily removed. Price for two 8 cube trays was a bargain. Less than twice the price of others offering one 6 cube tray.

Carson® 5x MiniBrite LED Lighted Slide-Out Aspheric Magnifier with Protective Sleeve (PO-55)
Price: $7.39
33 used & new from $7.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Dad loves it, October 16, 2013
Bought this for my 92 year old dad who is having difficulty reading things due to macular degeneration. He has tried other reading aids which help but really didn't provide enough magnification. This doesn't cover a large area but with the aspheric lens, 5x mag and the led light it does allows him to read things he couldn't before. He just loves it! 5 stars from him.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3