Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports
Profile for Brandon Connell > Reviews

Browse

Brandon Connell's Profile

Customer Reviews: 162

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Brandon Connell RSS Feed (Chicago, IL. USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-17
Instant Cash Buyers List
Instant Cash Buyers List
Price: $47.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Good source of books, but can't be copy/pasted and imported, June 9, 2016
It's a good chunk of emails, but it is going to suck typing up every single one of them by hand because they cannot be copy/pasted from a kindle or kindle app, or even the cloud reader. I tried the highlight option, and even that stopped at no more than 2 email addresses. Amazon, you suck for not letting people copy text. To the author, it would be helpful if you provided this list for book downloaders in an alternate format.

ES File Explorer
ES File Explorer
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars One of 2 great apps, September 2, 2013
This review is from: ES File Explorer (App)
I have this and 1 other app for files on my kindle fire. They both work great. Explore your kindle fire just like you would your computer with windows explorer.

StumbleUpon
StumbleUpon
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Are you bored?, September 2, 2013
This review is from: StumbleUpon (App)
I use this app when I'm bored and find some real cool stuff. I like stumbling the humor category for laughs

Check: Pay bills, credit cards
Check: Pay bills, credit cards

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps it all in one place, September 2, 2013
I love this app. It keeps all my accounts in one place. I wish it would refresh faster, but it's not the apps fault, it's the banks and other accounts that cause that.

AGPtek® Black 250GB 250 GB Hard Drive Disk HDD For Microsoft Xbox 360 Slim
AGPtek® Black 250GB 250 GB Hard Drive Disk HDD For Microsoft Xbox 360 Slim
2 used & new from $35.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as described., September 2, 2013
Got a lot of space on my xbox now. Just wish I could make it 2 terabytes like my ps3.

The Whoopee Boys
The Whoopee Boys
DVD ~ Michael O'Keefe
Offered by Serenity-Now
Price: $19.75
15 used & new from $10.86

5.0 out of 5 stars Funniest movie from my childhood, June 26, 2013
This review is from: The Whoopee Boys (DVD)
Yeah, I probably shouldn't have been able to watch this when I was a kid, but I did. It is the funniest movie, especially when they are at the charm school eating at the table. I have been "remembering" old movies from my past and I just had to pick this one up. For some reason I also got Hot to Trot :)

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Not that effective, June 26, 2013
This thing doesn't blow hot nor strong. I had the blower motor go out when I bought this last winter, so that's why I needed it. I wasn't about to fix a blower motor on a car I was replacing before next winter, and was hoping this would do. I often found myself wiping my windshield with my sleeves because it didn't do enough. It clears up about a foot of window and that's pretty much it.

Stainless Steel Portable Travel Chopsticks #8034
Stainless Steel Portable Travel Chopsticks #8034
Offered by ON CLOUD 9
Price: $4.50
17 used & new from $0.01

2.0 out of 5 stars Kind of thick, June 26, 2013
I am used to the disposable wooden ones from any chinese buffet you go to, so I may be biased here. My problem is that these chopsticks are much more thick than the wooden ones I mentioned. Also, they are a bit hard to hold because of this so you can't pinch food effectively.

Acase Kindle Fire Premium Micro Fiber Leather Case with built-in Stand for Kindle Fire (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Much better, June 22, 2013
I have 2 other cases. One is a zipper pocket that came with it. The other is a red book-like case with a strap that keeps it closed. They both had their issues. This case is perfect. First, it has that nice leather smell to it. Also it is easy to work with when you need fast access to your kindle. As a person with OCD issues, I love having access like this without getting fingerprints all over the back of my kindle fire.

The cool thing is that it can be setup as a stand to watch Netflix or Amazon Prime Video. That's handy. You can adjust it to a few notches depending on your angle.

Reverse Wholesaling: How To Work Backwards To Make Quick Cash In Real Estate... Without Money, Credit Or Experience
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I am experienced and found a new idea, January 22, 2013
I am an experienced investor in creative financing, but don't do much in the field of flipping. I have always been aware of the wholesale method, but reverse wholesale is an obvious method that I simply missed. I should have thought of it myself. Right after purchasing this book, I bought a new domain name and vanity number. I am going to prospect buyers through newspaper ads before I look for sellers.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-17