Profile for K. Lybbert > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 169

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

K. Lybbert RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-17
Zaggora Women's Hot Top
Zaggora Women's Hot Top
Price: $8.75 - $80.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shirt for the price., January 16, 2015
This review is from: Zaggora Women's Hot Top (Apparel)
I got this to kind of "rev" up my workouts. I ordered it on Wednesday and it was here the next day. I'm 5'5 and around 190lbs. The XL fit me great. I wore this under my regular shirt. I started sweating right away during my workout and found that it stayed in place and didn't ride up at all.

adidas Women's 3-Stripes Pant, Black/White, Large
adidas Women's 3-Stripes Pant, Black/White, Large
Price: $27.99
2 used & new from $27.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good pant for the price, January 9, 2015
I had read some reviews on here that were saying about what size to order. I'm 5'5 and recently had a baby, so I got some pudge and weight about 190 right now. I got the large and they fit great. Not too large, or not too small. They are a little bit long, but when you have shoes on they aren't too bad. I also don't have any issues with them falling down if I run in them as I do some other pants. Oh, and I've washed and dried them with no issues at all.

Tach-It 2101 1" Long General Purpose Standard Tagging Fastener (Pack of 5000)
Tach-It 2101 1" Long General Purpose Standard Tagging Fastener (Pack of 5000)
Price: $8.98
2 used & new from $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars No issues, January 9, 2015
I bought these for my Tach-It Simba tagging gun, and they fit great into it. I don't have any issues with them jamming or not working. Great price, and they shipped super quick. I also like that they aren't super long as well.

Tach-It Simba Standard Needle Tagging Gun
Tach-It Simba Standard Needle Tagging Gun
Price: $9.70

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good!, January 9, 2015
I bought this to make tagging my clothes that I will be selling at an upcoming garage sell. This shipped quickly and was super easy to figure out how to use. It doesn't come with the plastic tag fasteners so you will have to buy those. I've never used one of these in my life, but I caught on pretty quick after a few practice shots. I also like that it doesn't leave gigantic holes in your clothes that I've read about from other tagging guns.

#1 Rated Jump Rope for CrossFit Training :: $1 From Every Purchase is Donated to Prostate and Breast Cancer Research :: Premium Quality :: Great Boxing and Fitness Speed Workout :: Top Rated Exercise for Weight-Loss and Heart Health :: The King Athletic Speed Cable is suited for Both Adults and Kids :: This Jumping Rope is Made from Durable Materials :: Protect Your Investment :: Skip Rope Comes With a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee and 5-Year Product Satisfaction Warranty
Offered by King Athletic
Price: $12.97

Charcoal Bamboo All In One Cloth Diaper with Pocket, Cupcake
Charcoal Bamboo All In One Cloth Diaper with Pocket, Cupcake

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these!, January 9, 2015
Love this diaper. I've ordered a couple of diapers from this company, and have yet to be disappointed. They hold a lot, wash well, and my 3 month old can wear these through the night with no issue. I really like the double gussets and the charcoal that's on them for leak prevention. Not to mention they come in super cute prints.

SugarBooger Silicone Teether, Matryoshka Doll, 2 Count
SugarBooger Silicone Teether, Matryoshka Doll, 2 Count
Offered by All Star Child
Price: $10.99
2 used & new from $10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great teether!, January 1, 2015
I came across these teethers on accident on here when I was looking for some for my teething 3 month old. I'm glad I found these and for such a good price. They shipped super quick and I was immediately pleased with this product. They came in a easy to open package and they seem pretty sturdy. They are also super cute! The darker color one is actually brighter. They are a great size and are easy to hang on to for little hands. They are also dishwasher safe. My daughter immediately started to chew on these and likes these a lot.

Fit & Fresh Cool Coolers Slim Lunch Ice Packs - Set of 4
Fit & Fresh Cool Coolers Slim Lunch Ice Packs - Set of 4
Price: $7.99
56 used & new from $4.67

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these!, December 29, 2014
Bought these to keep my breastmilk that I pump at work cool. Also to send those bottles to the sitters. This pack works great for that. I keep two with me at work and send two to the sitters. They last for a long time and do their job well with keeping things cool. I'm thinking of ordering more for when we travel or for our lunches.

Snappi Cloth Diaper Fasteners - Pack of 5 DAYGLO/NEON (2 Orange, 2 Yellow, 1 Green)
Offered by Planet Stuff
Price: $13.49
3 used & new from $13.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the bright colors!, December 29, 2014
I bought these because I cloth diaper, but also because of the colors! So glad that I found these. And I'm glad that there is a lot of them as snappi's tend to disappear here and there or break after using them so much. :)

Under Armour Men's UA Reflex Warm-Up Pants Large Black
Under Armour Men's UA Reflex Warm-Up Pants Large Black
Offered by KindRunner
Price: $34.94
10 used & new from $26.77

5.0 out of 5 stars My husband likes them, December 29, 2014
Bought these for the husband who desperately needed some new workout clothes. I'm a huge Under Armour fan so I knew that these would be great for him, and that they would be great quality. The are soft and seem pretty comfortable. My husband wears a 34-36 and is about 5'9 in height. These fit him very well, although as previous posters have said, they are a bit long. With shoes on the pants are just fine.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-17