Profile for Sean326 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 19

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Sean326 RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
5.11 #74251 Men's Cotton Tactical Pant (Black, 40-32)
5.11 #74251 Men's Cotton Tactical Pant (Black, 40-32)
Price: $41.65
8 used & new from $41.65

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, January 1, 2015
good pants fit great and wear well.

WD My Book Hard Drive for Mac 2 TB (WDBYCC0020HBK-NESN)
WD My Book Hard Drive for Mac 2 TB (WDBYCC0020HBK-NESN)
Price: $94.40
27 used & new from $84.96

3.0 out of 5 stars easy to use but there are ones out there with ..., January 1, 2015
Its OK, easy to use but there are ones out there with the same capacity, yet 10% the size. also it needs to be plugged in to an outlet for power. Thats kinda a pain most others are self powered through the computer USB connection

1911 Grip Screw Bushings with Black Zinc Coating x4 pcs
1911 Grip Screw Bushings with Black Zinc Coating x4 pcs
Offered by Strike Industries
Price: $6.99

1.0 out of 5 stars don't bother Chinese made crap, July 25, 2014
Spend the extra couple bucks to get good ones, these are cheap Chinese (Taiwan) made and the threads are not right.
You shouldn't have to force grip screw bushings, I tried to call the company, they don't publish their number. I emailed them a couple days ago and never heard anything.

Bad product, non-responsive, evasive company.

Ruger LCP Magazine Pocket Protector
Ruger LCP Magazine Pocket Protector
Offered by SneakyP
Price: $19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars great accesory, December 13, 2013
very well made, got it for my LCP magazine, very trim fit, protects the mag in your pocket, keeps lint out of the mag.
Great product

Kahr CM9 Sneaky Pete Holster (Belt Clip)
Kahr CM9 Sneaky Pete Holster (Belt Clip)
Offered by SneakyP
Price: $59.95

4.0 out of 5 stars very well made well thought out product, December 13, 2013
very impressed with the product very high quality, very well made.
I honestly thought it would be lower profile, I got it because the CM9 was just a little bulky in my pocket, but the pouch is worse, its so big it looks like a man bag on my belt. Probably the one made for the LCP would be more like a cel phone pouch and look right. But the CM9 can not pass for one.... just looks weird. If you don't mind people knowing your carrying but still being desecrate then this is OK. other than that an inside the waste band or inside the pocket holster is far more concealed.

Turboflame Ranger Windproof Lighter, Olive
Turboflame Ranger Windproof Lighter, Olive
Offered by Olympic Outdoorsman
Price: $21.99
39 used & new from $16.99

1.0 out of 5 stars save your money get a 98cent disposable, December 13, 2013
I bought this lighter at the MCX Camp Lejune, I thought it looked like it was well made and tough. It's worthless, I took it hunting, it got down to 14deg and it never worked. I tried to use it several times but couldn't get it to light until i got it back home in my office. In the field i clicked it dozens of times with the adjustment in all positions and the tank full. it never lit but my disposable cheap one worked every time. back in my office after sitting on my desk for a few hours it started to work about half the time..
Looks cool feels well made but its complete overpriced junk.

DESANTIS M44 Super Fly Pocket Holster Ambidextrous Black LCP/P3AT/DB Nylon M44BJG3Z0
Price: $30.10
27 used & new from $26.68

5.0 out of 5 stars good holster, June 6, 2013
I carry most days, generally i'm not a big fan of pocket holsters and don't use them. I find that they unnecessarily add bulk. However in the summer when wearing loose shorts with loose shallow pockets I find the holster's "tacky-sticky" surface nice for maintaining firearm position and keeping the gun securely in my pocket while sitting... etc.

This is a good product that works.

Leatherman 830846 Skeletool Multitool
Leatherman 830846 Skeletool Multitool
Price: $40.31
87 used & new from $33.14

5.0 out of 5 stars great tool, don't leave home without it, June 6, 2013
this is my second skeletool, the first one i carried for 6 or 7 years and i think it fell out of my pocket and was lost. this is a replacement. They are durable well made and indispensable. I grew up carrying a series of swiss army knives, this is much better. More functional and more durable.

Hanz Waterproof Gloves
Hanz Waterproof Gloves
Price: Click here to see our price

1.0 out of 5 stars What happened to sealskins???, June 5, 2013
This review is from: Hanz Waterproof Gloves
I had a pair of sealskins that were about 6 years old. They were awsome, skintight fit, perfect dexterity, waterproof and just a thin layer of insulation to keep the chill off. But after 6 years of hard use they were starting to get worn out. Bought a new pair last year and they were awful, poor quality, lousy fit, not even a human hand looking glove.

Somone told me the company was sold or moved their production... Whatever it was the gloves now are awfull, dont waste your money.

UZI UZI-TACPEN2-BK Defender Aircraft Aluminum Tactical Pen with Glass Breaker
UZI UZI-TACPEN2-BK Defender Aircraft Aluminum Tactical Pen with Glass Breaker
Price: $13.96
45 used & new from $11.85

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks cool but..., January 15, 2013
This is not convenient as a pen, you have to crank the point so many times it's a pain to use.
Seems well made but it's poorly executed.

Page: 1 | 2