Profile for Diana > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Diana RSS Feed

Galaxy S3 Case, Caseology [Drop Protection] Samsung Galaxy S3 Case [Turquoise Mint] Slim Fit TPU Cover [Shock Absorbent] Armor Bumper Galaxy S3 Case [Made in Korea] (for Samsung Galaxy S3 Verizon, AT&T Sprint, T-mobile, Unlocked)
Offered by MODN Mall
Price: $9.99
3 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Would buy again!, November 28, 2012
I've searched high and low for a case for my S3. I finally decided the color and thinness of this phone was what I wanted.

I got the mint-colored one. It's not as bright/fluorescent/teal as it is in the product photos, but it is truly a mint color like it claims to be. It has very subtle small specks of glitter on the case and you can really see it when light is shone directly on it. It's very pretty, but I love that it's not flashy.

It isn't a hard case, but not a silicone one either. Its slightly flexible and retains its shape without the S3 unless you physically bend it yourself. I was iffy about it not being a hard case because they tend to collect lint, be difficult to take out of pockets, and feel weird. I have come to realize that I like these flexible hard cases. They feel very smooth, don't scratch the phone where the lip of the case is, and offer more shock absorption when dropped.

It's not bulky, but it obviously adds some thickness to it like any other case out there would. In addition, the weight is noticeable at first. However, the overall look and feel is still thin and still light. It's nothing that would deter me from buying this case again.

Note: don't take off the black sticker on the inside! I don't know what it's for, but just don't! Your phone will cover it anyways so it's not visible.

Samsung Galaxy S III, White 16GB (Sprint)
Samsung Galaxy S III, White 16GB (Sprint)
Price: $449.99
11 used & new from $87.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, September 27, 2012
Amazon guarantees free 2 day shipping, but I got it in a day (a MAJOR plus). I got the phone and it was in perfect condition. It does not come with a micro SD card (I forgot to read the fine print), but it does come with earphones. The battery life isn't the best, but it's nothing I would complain about. A car charger and extra batteries are probably going to be necessary. Other than that, this phone runs really smoothly and its interface is amazing! I switched over from an HTC Evo (the first one that came out) and I hated the phone with a burning passion. My Evo was slow, heavy, bulky, and frustrating. This phone runs really fast, is super light (I mean like a feather), and is really slim. There are comparisons between the plastic back of the S3 and the nice smooth feel of the iPhone 4S and 5. Honestly, to me, the S3 doesn't feel cheap. It's smooth and shiny. If no one ever pointed out the plastic backing, I wouldn't have even noticed it. Because it's so slim and light, I feel like I can snap it in two, but this thing seems pretty study. I love it so far!

Edit: I've been using this phone for 2 months now and the battery lasts me throughout the whole day. However, I do turn off my mobile data and WiFi when I don't use it. On my average day, the battery is great. On a day where I'm really active with my phone, I bring an extra batery along just in case.
Comment Comments (7) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 2, 2013 12:24 AM PDT

Original Apple 85w Magsafe Power Adapter A1222 (Generic Packaging)
Original Apple 85w Magsafe Power Adapter A1222 (Generic Packaging)

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well, but NOT NEW, July 19, 2012
The estimated arrival date was about 3-5 weeks without any other shipping option, but I got it in 8 days (THANK GOD). I was laptop-less and, as a college student, that sucks.

Anyways, I read all the reviews that said that this product from this seller was misleading. I've only had it for a day so far, but everything seems to be working and the physical aspect is almost perfect and seems new, except for some marks on the magnetic end. There were some black scuff marks that I can't get rid of on the magnet port that sticks into the MacBook. I don't know what happened, but it's the only thing that keeps me from giving this a 5-star rating. I expected my product to be new. I expect the seller to not be misleading. I'd give the seller 2 stars, but since it shipped so fast, I'll give him/her 3.

So all is well with my charger, but there were some reviews that said it stopped working for one reason or another within a couple of months. The charger that came with the MacBook Pro I bought at the Apple Store lasted me about 3 years until the wiring completely burned through the protective white layer and then stopped working altogether (I use my laptop on a daily basis for more hours than I'd like to admit throughout the day). If and when this charger stops working, I'll update my review to let you guys know.

amFilm Premium HD Clear (Invisible) Screen Protectors for Apple iPad 4/3/2 and iPad with Retina Display (2-Pack) with Lifetime Warranty (NOT for iPad Air/iPad 5)
Offered by TechMatte
Price: $9.95
2 used & new from $8.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, April 19, 2012
I had a lot of concerns about this product because I'm picky when it comes to screen protectors.

It was very easy to apply. A lot of people here are complaining about bubbles and dust and whatnot, but those factors have nothing to do with the product itself. I don't have a spec of dust or even a bubble underneath this protector. It only took me one try, so the other one that comes in this pack shall be saved for future use.

I can't even tell that it's on. It doesn't distort the resolution on the new iPad and when I touch it, it doesn't feel tacky. It feels smooth.

Basically, this thing is unnoticeable, but offers protection from minor scratches, which is exactly what I was looking for. Apply it correctly and I'm sure you'll be happy with the result.

It also came a week and a half earlier than it was supposed to, which is always a plus.