Profile for K&LB&L > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 35

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

K&LB&L RSS Feed (Milton, NH)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, heavy duty phone case!!, April 22, 2014
This case is awesome!! It is almost like an Otter Box, it's they sturdy. The color is as it is online. If you're looking for a durable, sturdy phone case this is a good choice!!

Secret Wishes Women's Sponge Babe Costume, Yellow, M (6/8)
Secret Wishes Women's Sponge Babe Costume, Yellow, M (6/8)
Offered by 7th Avenue Store
Price: $19.75
24 used & new from $19.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Spongebabe costume, August 24, 2013
I've been wanting to order this costume since last year. I go to the same Halloween party every year and it's huge. I wore the Holly Grail costume last year I didn't win the best costume but it was still a great costume. I'm planning on attending the same party this year and I have a feeling that I will win with this one!!

Chromo Inc.® 3X Crystal Clear Screen Protector Shield for Samsung Galaxy S III S3 - 3 Pack + Cleaning Cloth - Chromo Inc.® Retail Packaging

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these!!, August 6, 2013
These are great for your screen. They are cut just right and fit easily. I recommend these to anyone who is looking to protect their screen.

eFuture Baby Blue/White Polka Dot Flex Gel TPU Case Cover fit for the new Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 +eFuture's nice Keyring

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute case!!, August 6, 2013
I just got this yesterday and I love it!! The color is as shown and I love that it's flexible..

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this shirt!!, August 6, 2013
I ordered this for my boyfriend after seeing this in a picture on Facebook. It came quicker than the delivery estimate..it was at my house in 3 days!!

niceEshop White/Colorful Polka Dot Flex Gel TPU Case Cover fit for the New Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300
Offered by SupplyQuick
Price: $1.75
12 used & new from $1.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Silicone rubber case, August 6, 2013
Love this case!! I've dropped my phone many times and it's nice to have something protecting it from getting scratched.

Celicious Screen M Matte Anti-Glare Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300 [Pack of 2] | Galaxy S3 Screen Protector Ultra-thin Anti-Reflective Anti-Smudge Reduces Fingerprints Precision Pre-Cut
Offered by TechDecor
Price: $10.17

5.0 out of 5 stars Anti-glare/fingerprint screen protector for Samsung Galaxy S3, August 6, 2013
Love these screen protectors!! The anti-glare/fingerprint feature works great. I use my phone all the time so it's nice to have something to protect the screen.

Black Wall Travel Home Charger for Samsung Galaxy S3 S III i9300 / I535 / L710 / T999 / I747
Offered by SupplyQuick
Price: $1.88
39 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Samsung Galaxy S3 Wall Charge, July 16, 2013
I love these..they're a great price and I always have 3 of them. One for the living room, one for the bedroom & one to take with me whenever I leave the house.

Galaxy S3 Case, Caseology [Drop Protection] Samsung Galaxy S3 Case [Hot Pink] Slim Fit TPU Cover [Shock Absorbent] Armor Bumper Galaxy S3 Case [Made in Korea] (for Samsung Galaxy S3 Verizon, AT&T Sprint, T-mobile, Unlocked)
Offered by MODN Mall
Price: $29.99
2 used & new from $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Case for my Galaxy S3, March 15, 2013
This was the first case I ordered for this phone and I love it. The pink looks just as it does in the picture. I also like that it's very sturdy, but is still flexible for putting it on and taking it off. It was definitely a good choice.

Amzer AMZ94168 Protective TPU Skin Case Cover with Kickstand for Samsung GALAXY S III GT-I9300/Samsung GALAXY S 3 I9300 - Retail Packaging - Pink
Offered by SparkWorks
Price: $1.30
4 used & new from $1.30

2.0 out of 5 stars Case with kickstand for Samsung Galaxy S3, March 15, 2013
I ordered this because I thought it would be neat to have a little kickstand on the back of the cover. It's nice, but I thought the pink would be a solid pink. Instead it's see through and I don't really care for it. The pink is a little darker than how it's seen on the computer and that kind of bummed me out because I don't usually go for anything pink, but I liked the color of it in the picture.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4