Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Tap Giveaway Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer TL256 TL256 TL256  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS
Profile for RS > Reviews

Browse

RS's Profile

Customer Reviews: 63

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

RS RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
LINENSPA Waterproof Mattress Pad with Quilted Microfiber Cover - King
LINENSPA Waterproof Mattress Pad with Quilted Microfiber Cover - King
Offered by LinenSpa
Price: $74.99

1.0 out of 5 stars I wanted to like this-but..., March 15, 2016
It will not stay on our king sized bed, corner straps are always coming off causing mattress pad to shift and bunch up. It also sounds like you are laying on a bunch of empty chip bags when you move. I do not recommend.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 22, 2016 3:23 PM PDT

320GB hard drive for DELL Inspiron 1420 1520 1521 1720 1721 6400 640M
320GB hard drive for DELL Inspiron 1420 1520 1521 1720 1721 6400 640M
Offered by Finity India -Fast & Free Shipping
Price: $30.90
7 used & new from $25.91

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the price so far..., May 1, 2015
Purchased this for my old Dell Inspiron 1520 that my daughter uses for homework a couple of days a week. The original 160GB Seagate hard drive failed (the laptop is old but has had very little use until my daughter started using it). I received this new Western Digital 320GB hard drive in 3 days and it was packaged very well. I took out the old hard drive, put this one in, booted up with the Windows 7 disk to reinstall Windows and the laptop is now working flawlessly. If I can get at least another year out of this old laptop, the $30 I spent on this hard drive will be well worth it! I will update if there are any issues in the near future!

Splatter Shield Kitchen Wall Protector Set of 10
Splatter Shield Kitchen Wall Protector Set of 10

1.0 out of 5 stars Buy a roll of cellophane from the Dollar Tree..., August 11, 2014
It is a big piece of clear cellophane. The adhesive strips on it would not stick to the wall, I had to use some Scotch double-sided tape in six places so it would stay up. It is so thin, I am pretty sure it is going to melt when something hot splatters on it so if you are planning on using this to protect the wall by your stove, I wouldn't recommend it.

Great idea had it been made from something a little thicker and stuck to the wall the way it was supposed to.

Better Houseware Large Organizer White
Better Houseware Large Organizer White
Offered by MMP Living
Price: $11.23
5 used & new from $10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm happy, August 22, 2013
Does exactly what it was meant to do. It's very sturdy, I even ordered another to use as an organizer for my textbooks. Highly recommended.

Starwest Botanicals Charcoal Powder (Activated), 4 Ounces
Starwest Botanicals Charcoal Powder (Activated), 4 Ounces
Offered by Wholesome Group
Price: $10.76
7 used & new from $9.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for whitening teeth, August 22, 2013
I was looking for something that would help whiten my teeth after using Comfrey after my dentist cut into my gums for some reason that she still can't explain very well. Thanks to Comfrey, I've regrown my gum "faster than normal", thanks to Activated Charcoal, my teeth are white again. Definitely recommended, and the size for the price is excellent as well!

Nylabone Advanced Oral Care Dog Finger Brush, 2 pack
Nylabone Advanced Oral Care Dog Finger Brush, 2 pack
Price: $3.59
23 used & new from $1.19

5.0 out of 5 stars My cat really appreciates it, August 22, 2013
I struggled trying to brush my cats teeth with a regular pet toothbrush. This has taken almost all of the work out of brushing his teeth. Highly recommended.

Grayline 40316, Corner Helper Shelf, White
Grayline 40316, Corner Helper Shelf, White
Price: $9.99
28 used & new from $7.87

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, August 22, 2013
Sturdy, saves space, and looks nice. I just put paper plates on mine (bottom for "ultra large" Dixie paper plates, center shelf for standard size Dixie paper plates, and top shelf for cereal and sugar), but I would not hesitate putting my "real" dishes on it. Great buy, I'm completely satisfied and would highly recommend it.

Herb Pharm Certified Organic Comfrey Extract - 1 Ounce
Herb Pharm Certified Organic Comfrey Extract - 1 Ounce
Offered by Health Supplements Blowout
Price: $12.59
30 used & new from $9.36

5.0 out of 5 stars 100% Happy, August 15, 2013
I purchased this with the hopes of avoiding $1,300 gum grafting surgery after having a root canal (the dentist also cut into my gums to make sure there wasn't anything going on under the gumline that couldn't be seen in an xray---or so she said, I don't know, I had got 20 different opinions from different dentists so I'm still confused as to what the real issue was to begin with). Anyhow, I've been using this faithfully every day for 3 weeks now and my gums have grown back - not to where they are completely "normal", but they've grown back A LOT considering I had ZERO gum around the front of one of my teeth to begin with (you could actually see part of the root). I just ordered my second bottle a few minutes ago, and I am looking forward to going back to the Periodontist in November for a "follow up" and hopefully hearing that the surgery is not going to be needed. I've taken pictures a long the way, and even my family has been amazed and say they can tell a difference from one day to the next.

UPDATE (10/1/13): I only used about 1/2 of the second bottle, and it was still working wonders, but I decided to stop using it because it was staining my teeth really bad (on the back side where it can't be seen, but it's still not a pretty sight to me). I've decided to just let the rest of my gums grow on their own (which isn't very much to be "back to normal"), but the progress has definitely slowed down A LOT. I've been using Activated Charcoal to whiten my teeth, but it hasn't been something that comes off in a brushing or two. Also, I went to the regular dentist for a quick follow-up a few weeks after writing the 1st part of my review, and she was impressed with how fast my gums had grown too and asked me what I had been using. I told her, and she asked me what Comfrey is, and said she was not aware that it helped stimulate gum growth. She also told me, "If you don't mind the staining on the back side of your teeth, then I think you should keep using it", which surprised me because I figured she would say that I'm out of my mind for thinking that Comfrey was doing anything to help. Anyhow, I think that I've avoided gum grafting surgery, but I will know for certain next month (November), when I see the periodontist. I'll keep you all updated.

UPDATE (2/20/14): Sorry I did not get back to updating this until now (I am three months late)! Anyhow, when I went to the Periodontist in November, he said that no gum grafting surgery was needed! He was very impressed with my progress and said everything was looking great. As noted in the 10/1/13 update, I stopped using the Comfrey and have not used it since - and I can tell. My gums have grown VERY VERY little since then but since my root is no longer exposed, I chose to let it grow at this slow pace rather than staining my teeth. I have another follow-up appointment in a few weeks, I hope that things are still going to be okay since the gums have not grown much since I stopped using the Comfrey.
Comment Comments (18) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 6, 2016 12:23 PM PST

Keys MetaClean Healing Soap & Shampoo 236 ml (8 oz)
Keys MetaClean Healing Soap & Shampoo 236 ml (8 oz)
Offered by Bois Blanc Supply
Price: $19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked for my Mom, July 15, 2013
My mom has had a skin problem on her scalp for the last couple of years, she was even losing hair in one spot and her hair was thinning in the surrounding areas. The dermatologist recommend that she use "Dove Shampoo" and gave her a script every so often--which did help a little, but it didn't completely take care of the problem.

I've recently become very interested in natural oils, herbs, etc. after having seen a few dentists for some dental work (that was emptying my pockets and not really helping me feel better) so I decided to purchase this for her to try for several reasons. 1) Because I knew that my mom was frustrated and disappointed that she was doing as the dermatologist instructed, just to keep losing hair, 2) Because of the ingredients, 3) Because of the positive reviews (even though there aren't many).

In addition to this shampoo, I also purchased her some Tea Tree Oil (B007GOHNYO and I told her to mix a couple of drops in with the MetaClean shampoo each time that she shampooed her hair. After the first time that she shampooed her hair, she called me very excited and told me that it felt great and that she was going to keep using it to see if she could get the results that we had hoped. Well, here we are 4 weeks later, and the skin problem has completely gone away, and she is no longer losing hair, but it is actually growing back-and the areas that were thin, are now back to normal!

I don't want to add my opinion about the consistency, the smell, or what it feels like since I am not the one that uses it---but what I do know is that it works for the skin condition that my mom had on her scalp that the dermatologist couldn't quite figure out after two years. Thank you Keys MetaClean, you were outrageously priced, but you also work outrageously well! It's nice not having to see my mom disappointed, and always having to schedule appointments with the dermatologist.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 2, 2013 9:07 PM PDT

Screen Cleaner Kit - LCD, LED, Laptop Spray - 16 Oz Bottle With Microfiber Cloth
Offered by River Colony Trading
Price: $13.95
2 used & new from $13.90

5.0 out of 5 stars No streaks, no dust, my TVs look new!, January 18, 2013
I thought that this was a little pricey, but after using it, I think it is well worth what I paid. I cleaned my TVs the day I got it in the mail (9 days ago), and my TVs still look clean! Very impressed with the product, I highly recommend it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7