Profile for Beary Bear > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 18

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Beary Bear RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Wild Dried Lingonberries Finland
Wild Dried Lingonberries Finland

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious Dried Lingonberries From Finland, October 22, 2014
These dried lingonberries are cute and delicious. The flavor is similar to dried cranberries but not as sweet. The lingonberries are also quite smaller and dried whole (dried cranberries are typically halved).

Pioneer Valley Gourmet Seedless Black Raspberry Jam
Pioneer Valley Gourmet Seedless Black Raspberry Jam

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious Black Raspberry Jam Made in Utah, October 22, 2014
This jam was very delicious and my favorite souvenir from Utah! One of the reasons I bought it was the label said it had "no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives." The only ingredients listed were: black raspberries, sugar, all natural fruit pectin, ascorbic acid, and citric acid.

niceeshop(TM) Utility Kitchen Craft Mini Polished Stainless Steel Hip Flask Funnel/Wine Pot Filler
Offered by niceeshop.
Price: $1.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Mini Funnel, October 15, 2014
I'm very happy with my mini funnel. It fits perfectly into my mini salt and pepper shakers, which have openings that measure 9 mm (about 3/8 inch).

Aronia Berries Dried Fruit 2oz
Aronia Berries Dried Fruit 2oz
Offered by Peak Season Foods
Price: $4.50

3.0 out of 5 stars Tastes Like Toast, September 21, 2014
I love to buy a big variety of fried fruits because they make healthy snacks and travel well. However, I'm not a big fan of these aronia berries. They are very dry and taste like toast. Some taste like burnt toast. I wonder if some of this batch was burned during the drying process.

Blackberry Dried Fruits Chewy 2oz
Blackberry Dried Fruits Chewy 2oz
Offered by Peak Season Foods
Price: $4.50

3.0 out of 5 stars A Bit Dry & Crunchy, September 6, 2014
I bought this product because it's a healthy snack and has no added sugar or preservatives. The only ingredient is blackberries. Overall, I buy a lot of dried and freeze-dried fruits, including dried, chewy strawberries and blueberries. These were a disappointment because they were dry and partly crunchy for a dried fruit labeled as "chewy." The flavor was OK but not great. I do think this snack is superior to processed foods, however.

Nair Brazilian Spa Clay Sensitive Formula Face Cream Hair Remover
Nair Brazilian Spa Clay Sensitive Formula Face Cream Hair Remover
Offered by DAILY "Black-Friday" 4U
Price: $10.59
7 used & new from $5.00

1.0 out of 5 stars I used Nair Sensitive Skin Face Cream several times, ..., July 4, 2014
I used Nair Sensitive Skin Face Cream several times, and it burned my skin every time. I reduced the time I left it on my skin (upper lip) to only 3 minutes, but it still burned my skin. I do not plan on using the rest of the tube or buying it again.

Emerald Cocoa Roast Almonds, Dark Chocolate, 100 Calorie Pack, 4.41 Ounce Packages (Pack of 12)
Offered by Shop by Convenience
Price: $51.59
9 used & new from $44.19

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, June 7, 2014
I like to choose smart snacks and love the flavor of cocoa and chocolate, but I didn't like the flavor of these Emerald "Cocoa Roast" almonds. I didn't want them to go to waste, so I ate all 7 little baggies. I thought the flavor only had a tiny hint of cocoa. I had also failed to read the list of ingredients but could tell the almonds were artificially sweetened after tasting them, which I didn't like. They didn't meet my expectation of being a yummy, healthy, chocolaty snack.

Blistex Raspberry Lemonade Blast Lip Protectant SPF 15 Sunscreen
Blistex Raspberry Lemonade Blast Lip Protectant SPF 15 Sunscreen
Offered by House of Glam LA
Price: $3.99
27 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars Does Not Smell Like Raspberry or Lemon, November 16, 2013
I didn't like the scent of this lip balm. It didn't smell natural or fruity at all. To give it a fair chance, I kept it in my purse and tried it quite a few times. However, I consistently disliked the scent and wiped it off soon after applying it.

LePen Marker, Micro Fine Plastic Point, Lavender
LePen Marker, Micro Fine Plastic Point, Lavender
Offered by TCP Global Corp
Price: $3.10
14 used & new from $1.86

3.0 out of 5 stars Writes Thicker and Thicker As You Write, June 29, 2013
I love writing hand-written notes and cards and have many pens in a variety of colors. They include various colors of Le Pen by Marvy Japan. Although I enjoy the ink colors of the Le Pens, I have found that the tips write thicker and thicker as I write. Therefore, my writing ends up not looking uniform. It happens with all of my Le Pens. Therefore, once they run out of ink, I will not be replacing them. I prefer my other pens such as my violet Uni-ball Signo Angelic Colour, my purple Pilot Precise V5 rolling ball pen with an "Extra Fine" tip, and my collection of Gelly Rolls, which I buy at Michaels, Target, and Kinokuniya. They are all made in Japan just like the Le Pens.

PaperPro StandOut Standup Stapler, Purple (1454)
PaperPro StandOut Standup Stapler, Purple (1454)
Price: $8.33
22 used & new from $7.32

3.0 out of 5 stars Shade of Purple Very Different Than Photo, June 1, 2013
The stapler works great. However, if you're purchasing this stapler because of its color, you should know that the purple depicted in the photo is highly different (I checked the color on 3 different computer monitors). It's not a blueish purple with a lavender middle portion as depicted in the photo. It's a fuchsia purple with a light baby pink middle portion.
Comment Comment | Permalink