ARRAY(0xa1abdd14)

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

HeatherAnne RSS Feed

My Brest Friend Breastfeeding Pillow, Natural
My Brest Friend Breastfeeding Pillow, Natural
Price: $39.99
10 used & new from $28.65

5.0 out of 5 stars extremely comfortable!, January 15, 2012
this is so comfy for nursing! i like the firmness in it too so it holds my baby up without lettin him squish in and make me reposition 100 times like a boppy did. i like that it wraps around my back caz it created a cushion on the bottom of my back that normally ached after nursing but not with this pillow!!! i requested this at my shower and was lucky enough to get two lol. i seriously would recommend this over other nursing pillows. ive tried three others and this by far surpasses them. i would however like to say that its not AS comfy for plus sizes as it doesnt wrap fully around your back. (i had a friend try it)

Stork Craft Hoop Glider and Ottoman Set, Espresso/Beige
Stork Craft Hoop Glider and Ottoman Set, Espresso/Beige
Price: $138.98
14 used & new from $138.98

1.0 out of 5 stars UPDATED REVIEW, September 16, 2011
I love this chair and it was given to me as a gift so I can't complain much bout the price lol but I have to say if I had bought it myself I would say it was worth what was paid. The only complaint at all that I have is that the first time sitting in the chair the tie in the back on top broke off. All I did was sit in it and it wasnt tied too tight so that kinda annoyed me but I sewed it back on and Im pleased with the chair all in all and I think it will be quite comfy when my son gets here in a few weeks for midnight nursing :) My husband is 5'8" and 250lbs and sits in it pretty comfortable too and has claimed it til baby gets here lol so it is obviously sturdy :)

UPDATE:: after not even 6 months of use the chair is sitting by the road waiting for trash pickup :( chair gets dirty FAST and you cant take all pieces off to be cleaned so pain in the butt to care for. got to the point we just threw blankets over it. then one day it just started feeling off balance or something like every time you rocked in it the chair felt like it was gonna fall backwards. at that point my husband and i stopped sitting in it and let it be our 4 year olds chair. then one day my son sits in it and we heard crack! the whole left side arm cracked and broke into three pieces! you could clearly see the wood was rotted. i am so disgusted with this chairs performance!

Sanyo Xacti Vpc-x1200 Red 12mp Digital Camera with 2.7 inch Lcd, 3x Optical Zoom
8 used & new from $25.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Best camera I've owned, June 19, 2011
This is by far the best camera I've ever owned. I bought it right before taking a cruise to the bahamas and used it the entire 3 day trip without having to recharge it once! VERY reliable and took gorgeous perfect shots. Beautiful shore line photos also. It has a fantastic feature on it that you can take continuous pictures every 1-2 seconds so we were able to get some wonderful sets of photos of the entire shoreline upon docking at the islands. Would recommend this camera to anyone!

Family Facts Pregnancy Organizer & Planner
Family Facts Pregnancy Organizer & Planner
by Pam Socolow
Edition: Ring-bound
4 used & new from $3,854.56

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything you can think of!, March 15, 2011
This planner was awesome! It has everything you can possibly think or AND MORE when needing to get organized for a pregnancy. I hadn't even considered some of the things this planner helped guide me to do. I would have never kept a list of who to contact when the baby was born. Since having this planner I feel SO much more prepared and ready! Absolute must have for any pregnant woman.