Profile for Brian Miller > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 18

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Brian Miller RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
NEOSLING, Adjustable Neoprene Bottle Holder, Jet Black,
NEOSLING, Adjustable Neoprene Bottle Holder, Jet Black,
Price: $11.99
22 used & new from $11.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Adjustable and holds 40oz Hydroflask, September 23, 2014
This holder can be adjusted to comfortably carry a 40oz Hydroflask for either me (6'2'') or my wife (5'2"). Very happy with this neoprene holder.

Ratatouille Frenzy Refill - Fits Da Bird, Cat Catcher, Clarion Baton and And Flying Frenzy
Offered by CoolCyberCats
Price: $8.99
3 used & new from $8.35

5.0 out of 5 stars My cat loves this, October 19, 2013
My cat treats this like it's a real mouse. He's crazy for it. I've never had a cat toy before where the cat doesn't get tired of playing with it after a few minutes, but with Ratatouille he just keeps going and going until I get tired. Recommended.

Jackpot Slots - Slot Machines
Jackpot Slots - Slot Machines
Offered by Appstore - US - MP - Offer
Price: $0.00

1.0 out of 5 stars microtransactions, October 10, 2013
This continually wants you to advertise it on Facebook and spend more money to buy bonuses and coins. No thanks. Uninstalled

Questing Beast
Questing Beast

1.0 out of 5 stars Stolen from the authors, October 30, 2012
This review is from: Questing Beast (Kindle Edition)
My wife just alerted me to this and asked I post this review for her. The author, Ilona Andrews mentioned on their blog that they have a copyright infringement. See their blog post - [...].

This shows that whomever this PD publisher is, has stolen the author's work and tried to make money off of them. Please have this book taken down and if you want to buy it, do not. It's a free book from the author.

Amazon 5W USB Charger (also compatible with other android and iOS devices)
Amazon 5W USB Charger (also compatible with other android and iOS devices)

2.0 out of 5 stars Too expensive for what it is, September 8, 2012
If I had realized that this was just a USB charger plug I would not have spent $19 dollars on it. I have 5 others laying around the house that I got for free with cell phones. In my opinion, this is a ripoff for the price. It should be included for free with a $200 Kindle.

Joe Rocket Reactor 2.0 Jacket Blue/Black/White XX-Large
Joe Rocket Reactor 2.0 Jacket Blue/Black/White XX-Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect warm weather protection, May 25, 2012
I've ridden with this jacket a couple of times now in upper 80 weather, and when you're moving it keeps you cool. The loose mesh and perforated leather lets the air through. I'm sure with the liner in this will be good for cooler days, too. It has excellent shoulder, elbow, side and upper and lower back protection. It's well made and it looks great too. I ordered the 2XL and it fit just as I expected it to. I'm very happy with this Joe Rocket Reactor jacket, and it looks like this jacket is going to last a long time.

Aroma 20-Cup (Cooked) Digital Rice Cooker and Food Steamer, Stainless Steel
Aroma 20-Cup (Cooked) Digital Rice Cooker and Food Steamer, Stainless Steel
Price: $36.92
20 used & new from $31.57

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes great rice, April 2, 2012
We didn't realized how bad our previous Aroma rice cooker had gotten after 10 yrs of use until it stopped working and we bought the ARC-150SB as a replacement. The first batch made with this new rice cooker came out perfect: fluffy and moist. It's well designed, too. The lid locks down, so we get none of the splatter that occurred out of the loose lid on the previous cooker. It even has a small water catch tray that traps the water that runs off when the lid is opened. This is a very good rice cooker for the price. Recommended.

Kodak PlaySport (Zx5) HD Waterproof Pocket Video Camera - Black  (2nd Generation)
Kodak PlaySport (Zx5) HD Waterproof Pocket Video Camera - Black (2nd Generation)
Offered by toolsngamz
Price: $239.99
33 used & new from $74.93

3.0 out of 5 stars Good camera but unusable as delivered., December 3, 2011
The Kodak Playsport Zx5 is a nice video camera, and I hope it will give me years of use. It's built tough to take punishment. My gripe is that it does not come with even a small flash memory card. Out if the box it is able to take 9 seconds of video. That's it! You have to purchase your own SDHC flash memory card, which in effect add 50% to the cost of this camera. I would have given it 5 stars if it had a memory card included.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 17, 2011 6:44 PM PST

Sony VAIO VPC-EB43FX/BJ 15.5-Inch Widescreen Entertainment Laptop (Black)
Sony VAIO VPC-EB43FX/BJ 15.5-Inch Widescreen Entertainment Laptop (Black)

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor performance ~ overall worst laptop. Don't waste your money, September 3, 2011
This was a birthday gift to my wife for her July birthday. It's the worst gift ever purchased for her. She's been mad for well over a month with this laptop. It worked fine for the month of July. In August, the laptop started having performance problems. The printer drivers had to be uninstalled and resinstalled constantly. There is a 5 to 10 second delay on typing which drives her crazy. More than one application up at at time will cause the computer to stall and freeze. She hates this computer and will never buy another Sony. The quality of this machines is terrible.

1. In ability for more than two applications to run at the same time.
2. Keys falling off the keyboard
3. Video driver that occasionally leaves streaks running down her monitor.
4. Slow performance so she isn't able to type on her blog or in word documents.

She hates this computer and threatens to throw it out the window every day.

Virus scans come up clean for this laptop. Reinstalling the operating system didn't resolve the issue either. Amazon doesn't allow returns after roughly a month. My wife never wants us to purchase a laptop from Amazon again. Save your money and frustration by purchasing laptops from directly from the source or from a place that warranties more than 30 days. Amazon is the worst place for to shop for computer electronics.

Thor by Walter Simonson Omnibus
Thor by Walter Simonson Omnibus
by Walter Simonson
32 used & new from $139.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Simonson at his best, April 17, 2011
The Mighty Thor Omnibus by Walter Simonson is a superb compilation of Walt's run on the title. Beautifully bound and over 1200 pages, this book is as heavy as Mjolnir. The art work and colors leap from the page as demanded by the epic nature of the stories it tells. I've been a fan of Walt's artwork for years and I love having his entire run all in one book. If you're on the fence about getting this book, order it. You won't be disappointed.

Page: 1 | 2