Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eli Paperboy Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for Jacque > Reviews

Browse

Jacque's Profile

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jacque RSS Feed

Highland Guard (The Murrays)
Highland Guard (The Murrays)
by Hannah Howell

Edition: Mass Market Paperback
Price: $7.99
50 used & new from $3.82

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, June 17, 2015
Love all Hannah Howell Books!

Gold Tone over Sterling Silver Filigree Disc Chandelier Earrings
Gold Tone over Sterling Silver Filigree Disc Chandelier Earrings

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Pleased, October 26, 2012
I purchased the 18K Gold/Sterling Silver Chandelier Earrings for Myself. I was very happy when I received the earrings. The quality and design are excellent. The color of the gold looks that of true gold. I have been looking for a pair of chandelier earrings for a while in gold but didn't want to spend a fortune. These earrings are the perfect fit for the days I feel like yellow gold. Looking forward in wearing them soon. PS.. if you choose to buy these you won't go wrong.

Armitron NOW Women's 753935WTWT Swarovski Crystal Accented Silver-Tone and White Watch

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for the Money, October 26, 2012
I purchased the Armitron Crystal Watch for My Mother for a Christmas Gift. I was very happy when received the product. The make/quality is that of a $100 watch. I know she will love it.