Profile for Christina Z. > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 14

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Christina Z. RSS Feed (CT, USA)

Page: 1 | 2
Samsung Galaxy Tab Data Cable (Charging) USB to 30 Pin (ECC1DP0UBEGSTA)
Samsung Galaxy Tab Data Cable (Charging) USB to 30 Pin (ECC1DP0UBEGSTA)
Offered by A-Plus Trading
Price: $3.47
26 used & new from $0.49

1.0 out of 5 stars Flimsy Samsung Note, January 22, 2014
It works but it fell part within seconds of removing it from the package. The plastic covering protecting the hardware came off. You get what you pay for, I guess. It feels flimsy compared to the OEM that came with my tablet.

Kamik Women's New York Snow Boot,Black,6 M US
Kamik Women's New York Snow Boot,Black,6 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm and so comfortable!, January 21, 2013
I have been having a hard time finding warm winter boots that fit. If they were the right size for my toes not to be squished, then my heels would lift out with each step. After having no luck at several local stores, I spent several hours online reading reviews of many winter boots, and finally narrowed it down to three based on ratings, price, and appearance. I didn't think these would be my top choice but once I tried them on there was really no choice; these fit so well, they are very comfortable, and after stomping around in snowy Vermont this past weekend I can vouch for the fact that they are warm and waterproof.

I usually wear a size 6 and these seemed true to size. Plenty of room for my toes- even with thicker socks on; but my heels don't ride up with each step.

BUILT Neoprene Kindle Sleeve (Fits Kindle Keyboard), Vine
BUILT Neoprene Kindle Sleeve (Fits Kindle Keyboard), Vine

5.0 out of 5 stars 1.5 years later, still perfect! Snug fit, good protection, durable., July 28, 2012
I did a lot of research before deciding on this sleeve; I knew I didn't want a case because I don't want the extra weight when reading with the Kindle, but I wanted a little bit of protection when I throw the Kindle in my bag. I couldn't be happier! I love the design, especially the soft hot pink interior! It fits snugly, the Kindle doesn't fall out, and it doesn't add a lot of bulk or weight. I've had this case for a year and a half now and it is still in great shape. The only thing I've had to do is throw it in the washing machine to clean it, and that worked great.

I'm ordering a Kindle Fire now, and after spending half the afternoon researching cases I finally came to my senses and ordered myself a BUILT neoprene sleeve for that device, too.

BUILT Neoprene Kindle Slim Sleeve Case, Scatter Dot, fits Kindle Paperwhite, Touch, and Kindle
2 used & new from $19.87

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice sleeve but doesn't fit Kindle Keyboard, July 28, 2012
I have a BUILT neoprene sleeve for my Kindle already and I love it. It protects the kindle really well and is lightweight. But now it's a few years old- and looking it- so I decided to buy a new one. Only... this one doesn't fit my Kindle Keyboard. It is hard to slide in the Kindle, and the end sticks out of the sleeve by an inch or more. I realize now that it doesn't claim too, but my Kindle Keyboard is a few years old and when I bought it, it was just called a Kindle (because there was no such thing as the non-keyboard version!) so I didn't realize the difference! Unfortunately, I forgot to return it in time so now I am stuck with it.

I do highly recommend the product, it has protected by Kindle Keyboard quite well for years, but a word of caution: make sure you get the one specific for your device!

Solofill  Cup, Refillable Cup For Keurig Single serve cups Brewers, Red and Black (Pack of 2)
Solofill Cup, Refillable Cup For Keurig Single serve cups Brewers, Red and Black (Pack of 2)
Offered by SimplyBeautiful
Price: Click here to see our price
2 used & new from $27.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Make a perfect K- cup with my own coffee!, January 6, 2012
I love the Solofill refillable cup!

I received the Keurig as a christmas present, and I wasn't happy about having to spend so much money for the K-cups, especially since I am a Starbucks fan and those K cups, although they are now available, don't run cheap! Also, I think there is too much waste. I immediately began searching for ways to remedy both those issues. I was excited to see the Solofill cup, although not very happy about the price. However, it seemed like there were some good review and they were easy to use, so I ordered the two pack. They arrived a few days ago and I set up trying to figure out how to brew the perfect cup of coffee. This morning I am happy to say that I have finally succeeded! My coffee is perfect! I used 8 grams of Starbucks House Blend in the Solofill, and brewed the large cup size. The coffee was ground for a gold cone filter. It tastes just like I used to make in my old coffee pot. The advantage is, my husband usually wakes up an hour or two after me, so now he can have a cup of coffee that is still hot! These are easy to clean, too. Just tap them upside down while still closed to loosen the grinds, and then open it up and dump them out.

I like it so much that I just ordered two more so that I can have a few ready to go for the day. In the long run I'll save money by not having to buy the pods, and it will make my husband happy so I won't have to set up the old coffee pot for him. It is a win-win!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 11, 2012 8:40 AM PST

LeSportsac Madison Cross-Body,Kabloom,one size
LeSportsac Madison Cross-Body,Kabloom,one size

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect size and really cute pattern., December 9, 2011
I bought this for my upcoming trip to Disney world. I had bought the smaller one (Kasey) originally, but then decided I wanted something a little big larger that I could fit some water bottles and, since rain is in the forecast, rain ponchos for the whole family. This size is perfect. Plus, the ways the straps hook onto the bag, it sits very comfortably when I sling it cross body.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Protects my kindle and great for hands free reading., November 9, 2009
I have already had to replace one kindle dx because my screen cracked- from normal usage. It wasn't a problem to do, but I don't want to have to do it again. I had this cover and didn't use it because it adds a little bit of bulk to the DX. Now, I'll deal with the bulk. It is about as well designed as it can be, given its function. The best part about it, though, is that you can use it as an easel for your DX; perfect hands free reading while eating lunch, with no cricks in my neck from reading at a downward angle. I recommend this case for anyone who is looking for something a little bit more rugged and protective.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works great, smells bad, November 9, 2009
I like to wash my hair every fourth day, if I can. Other then at the scalp, which is a greasy mess by day 3, my hair usually looks better a few days out. Enter Oscar Blandi Dry Shampoo. I love it, because it really does soak up the grease; I have no problem going four or more days between shampoos. The only thing is, I really hate the smell; another problem is that it makes this brunette's roots look grey. However, since two weeks after a visit to my hairdresser, my roots are grey, I can't say that is a problem :). I recommend it

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for beach, I found it easy to use despite other reviews., August 2, 2009
I bought this so that I could take my Kindle DX on vacation, and read on the beach without worrying about sand and salt air ruining the device. Also, I have two young girls running around and if I leave the Kindle out, as long as the cover is on, I'm not worried about spillage!

I had no problem getting my DX in, as long as you fold back the top flap the DX slides in easily. Also, others have complained that it is hard to get to the power slide button, but I was able to access that with no problem, using my fingernail to slide the power on or off through the cover without having to open it. The only time I had to take the DX out was when I needed to charge it. Visually, I couldn't see a difference when reading with or without the cover on.

All in all, this is a lightweight cover that does what it is advertised to do, and I recommend it for anyone who needs that extra layer of protection from water and other elements.

GelaSkins Protective Kindle DX Skin (Fits 9.7" Display, Latest and 2nd Generation Kindles), Almond Branches in Bloom

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use, pretty, and does what it is supposed to do., July 12, 2009
I have the leather case for my Kindle, but I don't always use it because it adds weight and bulk. This protective skin is perfect; protects from scratches and fingerprints and- if it weren't for the colorful pattern, it would completely disappear from my notice. Also, it was very easy to get on properly and bubble free. I like it so much, I think I might buy one for my iPod, now.

Page: 1 | 2