Profile for KimChell > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 73

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

KimChell RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Live Die Repeat: Edge of Tomorrow
Live Die Repeat: Edge of Tomorrow
Price: $3.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible Movie, November 7, 2014
This movie is a combination of Ground Hog Day, Independence day and Source Code wrapped into one. The special effects and acting were good given what they had to work with. But there was nothing original here. It was not fun to watch, it was not a nail biting suspense thriller of wondering what will happen. It was like watching many movies before it roll out into one. It was terrible. I wish I could get my money back.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 9, 2014 4:31 PM PST

Wellness CORE Grain Free Dry Cat Food for Adult Cats, Original Fish and Fowl Recipe, 2-Pound Bag
Price: $11.91
10 used & new from $11.91

5.0 out of 5 stars the way to go, October 22, 2014
My cat does so much better on a grain free diet.

Targus Terra Backpack Designed for 16-Inch Laptops - TSB226US (Black/Red Accents)
Price: $39.99
52 used & new from $39.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Give it a shot, October 22, 2014
Bag is well made, durable, strong, fitted, and large for plenty of storage. However, my first time using it was during travel and there's a strap that goes across the back just under the neck area. It rubbed a lot and was very uncomfortable. Perhaps this was jsut the break in period because I have not have any troubles since. So overall I like it.

White Bird in a Blizzard
White Bird in a Blizzard
Price: $6.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Still thinking about..., October 22, 2014
This is a great, complex, surprising movie that I thought looked like it came from the Sun Dance Film Festival. If those things appeal to you then this is for you.

Captain America: The Winter Soldier (Theatrical)
Captain America: The Winter Soldier (Theatrical)
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great flick, October 22, 2014
Another great movie from the action hero genius. I was surprised that I wasn't disappointed.

Hot Tools Professional 1102 Curling Iron with Multi-Heat Control, Big Bumper 1-1/2"
Offered by USA BEAUTY
Price: $27.95
41 used & new from $22.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Choice, October 22, 2014
These are the only heat styling tools I use. They get nice and hot but not so hot that they damage my hair. They always leave my hair shiny. They're extremely well made and durable. There's plenty of room at the end so you don't burn your fingers. I have this same one in the next size up and I wouldn't dream of parting with it. If you need a curling iron this is a great choice.

The Amazing Spider-Man 2
The Amazing Spider-Man 2

5.0 out of 5 stars Watch it!, October 22, 2014
What a great movie. I don't want to say anything else because I don't want to give anything away. :-)

Blended
Blended
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A yes watch, October 22, 2014
This review is from: Blended (Amazon Instant Video)
This is a pretty funny romantic comedy and I'd recommend

The Fault in Our Stars
The Fault in Our Stars
DVD ~ Shailene Woodley
Price: $14.96
8 used & new from $13.81

5.0 out of 5 stars a hit, October 22, 2014
This review is from: The Fault in Our Stars (DVD)
This is a good story and I'd watch the movie again. I wouldn't watch it on a plane because it's bound to bring a reasonable person to tears. My step-daughter heard it on my i-pad and came running down 2 stories. She recognized the tones from a song that was playing and knew what I was watching. So apparently it's also a huge hit with the teens.

Winter's Tale
Winter's Tale

5.0 out of 5 stars A very sweet love story, October 22, 2014
Oh I love this fairytale stuff. It was a magical movie that was unfairly criticized. It was romantic, sweet, a little far fetched, but it was a movie and as I see it, it's meant to be that way. I'd recommend.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8