Profile for R. White > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 13

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

R. White RSS Feed (Albany, NY)

Page: 1 | 2
Valeo Deluxe Speed Rope, Black
Valeo Deluxe Speed Rope, Black
Price: $6.98
45 used & new from $4.00

5.0 out of 5 stars More Cardio for Me, July 17, 2013
Great jump rope. Just the right weight to it which makes it more efficient to use. Rope part is not flimsy, so it whips around with minimal force. Easy to adjust. I adjusted the rope to my height in mere minutes. I think it's the best exercise equipment for travel; took it on vacation with me the other day. Even on days that I don't feel like working out,I can take out the jump rope and get a few minute of cardio. Love it.

TaoTronics Universal Car Mount Mobile Phone Holder for iPhone 6/6+/5s/5c, Samsung Galaxy S5/S4/S3/Note 4/3, Google Nexus 5/4 - TT-SH02

5.0 out of 5 stars Works very well, July 17, 2013
I bought this so I can mount my iPhone while I get driving directions during short trips near home. I have an Otterbox case for my phone so was very concerned with getting a cradle that fits. This unit is perfect. Easy to mount my phone and the cradle firmly stays put on the windshield. No complaints at all.

Palladium Men's Pampa Hi Canvas Boot
Palladium Men's Pampa Hi Canvas Boot
Price: $39.95 - $154.18

4.0 out of 5 stars Style + Function, January 5, 2013
I originally saw these at one of the national department stores (for $29!) and knew I had to get them. I'm a 9 1/2 and of course they only had a 9 and 10. Bought them on Amazon and I'm very satisfied. I live in upstate NY in snow country where boots are a requirement but I hate those regular big heavy winter boots you normally see. These however are perfect. I know they're not waterproof, etc but they'll do the job...I'll just dance around the snow and pot holes for now. They're lightweight, appear well-made, fits true to size and are very stylish. Perfect with jeans or casual-wear. I work in an office and I can easily get away with wearing these; nice clean look. Just received them today and I'm wearing them to work on Monday!

Ultra 2445BK Ultra 2445BK Guitar Stand - Black
Ultra 2445BK Ultra 2445BK Guitar Stand - Black
Offered by Zorro Sounds
Price: $12.99
3 used & new from $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Put the guitar in, it stays, done deal, January 15, 2012
When I started shopping for a stand, I was pleasantly surprised at how inexpensive they were. You don't get to say that too often these days. I am very satisfied with this unit. It's handsome, sturdy, well constructed and a must-have if you have a guitar, period. Some of these Amazon reviews really trip me out sometimes; if you place the stand on carpet or accidentally kick it, of course it's going to fall! Place it out of the way of foot traffic on flat surface and you're good to go. I'm relearning the acoustic guitar, and this stand allows me to frequently lean my guitar for a few seconds as I flip through my lessons on my tablet. Very useful product at an excellent price. 5 stars!

Timex Unisex T2N649 "Weekender" Watch with Gray and Orange Nylon Strap
Timex Unisex T2N649 "Weekender" Watch with Gray and Orange Nylon Strap

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic!, August 26, 2011
As soon as I saw this watch, I had to have it. When I was growing up in the 70's, my cousin had a watch with a similar band so this attracted me instantly. I saw it in 1 of the big-box stores so I had the luxury of seeing it up close in different colors before I ordered the gray/orange from Amazon. I especially love retro watches, so this is a great addition to my humble collection. It's simple yet classic, which is what I love most about it. Just does what it's supposed to do, tell the time. No extra buttons, no alarm, no fuss..love it! Light on the wrist and light on the pocket. It's now my primary timepiece and it works well with both my weekend and weekday attire. Perfect!!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 28, 2011 7:29 PM PDT

Casio Men's A178WA-1A "Illuminator" Stainless Steel Watch
Casio Men's A178WA-1A "Illuminator" Stainless Steel Watch
Price: $13.82
23 used & new from $13.51

5.0 out of 5 stars Retro Cool, August 26, 2011
Simply put... I LOVE this watch. I wear it like a badge of courage and it makes me proud to say I grew up in the 80's. To each his own, but when I see the big-faced, over-priced, bling-bling watches others wear, I chuckle to myself, look down at my Casio and say.."ahh...way cool!" Especially love how easy it was to adjust the band. Thought I'd have to fight with removing pins, etc, but it was so easy; adjusts in seconds! Enclosed instructions don't tell you how to adjust the band, but I found some info on You Tube which was excellent. I really love retro stuff so this was a must-have for me. As far as the watch itself, no complaints.. works well, easy to program, excellent price...five stars!!

ELASTIC WRISTWRAP W/ THMB LOOP
ELASTIC WRISTWRAP W/ THMB LOOP
Price: $5.85
20 used & new from $5.72

5.0 out of 5 stars Just get it, February 21, 2011
I use this at the gym when I'm doing benching, dumbbell presses, etc. It's perfect, absolutely no complaints whatsoever. You certainly can't beat the price. I ended up buying 2 because I didn't realize they came in pairs. This is one of those products you don't mind buying extra anyway. Great quality, elastic is very responsive, and overall workmanship is great. Get it.

Concept Housewares PR-40293 Hardwood Square Hanging Pot Rack, Natural
Concept Housewares PR-40293 Hardwood Square Hanging Pot Rack, Natural
Price: $35.47
3 used & new from $35.47

5.0 out of 5 stars Brings my kitchen to life!, February 21, 2011
I think I spent the better part of an entire night finalizing my decision on a pot rack. I chose this one and I am absolutely pleased. When people walk into my kitchen, this is their focal point. Aside from it's functionality, it just adds character to the kitchen. The unit is well built, very sturdy, and the stainless steel components mixed in with the wood are a handsome touch. Not every pot rack style goes with every decor, but I think this one is very flexible as far as marrying it with various decor. Worth it just for the function it provides. Bye, bye cluttered cabinets. If you have the space, why would you not purchase a pot rack?

Timex Men's Q7B799 Ironman Triathlon 30-Lap Resin 16mm Replacement Watchband
Timex Men's Q7B799 Ironman Triathlon 30-Lap Resin 16mm Replacement Watchband
Price: $9.00
7 used & new from $5.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Once you get past the struggle, February 21, 2011
If watchbands had feelings, mine would need therapy by now. I had such a struggle getting the band on, it was almost hilarious!! I was hurling expletives and obscenities every time the pins decided to fly 10 feet into the air as I tried in vain to lock them in. More than a few times, I seriously thought about smashing the whole watch with a hammer and calling it a day. Eventually I did get them on and I'm very pleased. Band is attractive, of very good quality and doesn't have that 'plasticy' look to it. Works well, but I'll be keeping my day job.

Andis Pet Deluxe Clipper Kit (23410)
Andis Pet Deluxe Clipper Kit (23410)

2.0 out of 5 stars Weak, August 19, 2010
Started out ok, but it's almost as if this unit had an expiration date or something. Bought it to clip our shih tzu in between groomer visits to save a few bucks. Worked fine for the first 6 or so uses, but went drastically downhill from there. It just struggled to minimally clip my dog's hair. I'm going to do what I should've done in the first place and invest in a higher quality unit.

Page: 1 | 2