Profile for Kristen Ball > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kristen Ball RSS Feed (Illinois, USA)

Cuisinart CTG-00-CP Cookie Press with 18 Discs and 6 Decorating Tips, White
Cuisinart CTG-00-CP Cookie Press with 18 Discs and 6 Decorating Tips, White
Price: $16.60
10 used & new from $16.37

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke after SIX cookies, December 14, 2012
I had high hopes but figured it wouldn't last. They don't make things like they used to. I have yet to find a cookie press that can handle making spritz cookies. I used a basic spritz recipe out of a Betty Crocker cookbook. The dough was not chilled. The press lasted 6 cookies and on the 7th I heard a loud pop. That was it. The press would still ratchet down, as long as there was no dough in the canister. It could not handle pushing the dough out after that. Needless to say, I returned it and am still in search of a cookie press that can actually PRESS OUT cookies.

Catholic Prayer Book for Children
Catholic Prayer Book for Children
by Julianne M. Will
Price: $3.55
99 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, I'm Buying Another, October 20, 2011
I bought this book for my future Godson. As soon as I looked through it I decided that I'd be buying another for my daughter and possibly several copies for her school (she goes to Catholic school). This is a wonderful, child friendly book! It is even educational for the adults!

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Picture is misleading, November 2, 2009
The picture is very misleading. It looks as if there is white down the center of the outfit. This is not the case. The whole dress is pink. It is not as nice quality material as I expected from the picture either. It really is only so-so.

The Foundations of Chinese Medicine: A Comprehensive Text for Acupuncturists and Herbalists. Second Edition
by Giovanni Maciocia
Price: $141.70
57 used & new from $129.76

4.0 out of 5 stars Review, January 29, 2007
There are a lot of pointless diagrams in this book, however, it does contain some pretty useful and basic information. I have not gotten through the whole thing yet but so far it is pretty good.