Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM
Profile for Sea Vegetable Lover > Reviews

Browse

Sea Vegetable Lo...'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 52

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Sea Vegetable Lover RSS Feed (Eugene, OR)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Garden of Life FucoThin Green, 90 Capsules
Garden of Life FucoThin Green, 90 Capsules
Offered by IMPACT Product Solutions
Price: $27.74
33 used & new from $23.99

3.0 out of 5 stars When adrenals and thyroid are not functioning properly nothing like this will help since the body has some deeper ..., June 10, 2016
I can honestly say after 6 months of steady use - I dont know if this is working. However, I was also just diagnosed with stage 3 adrenal fatigue and some thyroid issues. When adrenals and thyroid are not functioning properly nothing like this will help since the body has some deeper issues. Just wanted to share in case this helps other women with challenges with energy and extra weight. I work with a naturalpath doctor to help.

Eco Teas Organic Fair Trade Yerba Mate Tea, 5 Pound
Eco Teas Organic Fair Trade Yerba Mate Tea, 5 Pound
Price: $35.20
7 used & new from $35.20

5.0 out of 5 stars I love, love, June 10, 2016
I love, love, love this tea and have been ordering for years. If you like mate, this is an amazing deal. Thanks!

[Extra 30% OFF for Independence Day] Collapsible Cat Tunnel Toys (2-Pack) - Pet Tunnels and Tubes With Crinkle Peep Hole Design for Small Medium & Large Cats Dogs and Other Small House Animals by Pet Magasin
Offered by PetMagasin Direct
Price: $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars These are fantastic. My cats are going bonkers and since it ..., June 10, 2016
These are fantastic. My cats are going bonkers and since it is a 2 pack I am using 1 as a gift. Thanks!!!

Jarrow Formulas Inositol Powder, Supports Liver Function, 600 mg, 8 oz

Vital Nutrients Fish Oil 700 Supplement, 60 Count
Vital Nutrients Fish Oil 700 Supplement, 60 Count
Offered by iServe Products
Price: $23.30

5.0 out of 5 stars I personally have had great results with this brand of fish oil, February 15, 2016
I personally have had great results with this brand of fish oil. Thanks for offering at a great price and best wishes!

Lose Weight Here: The Metabolic Secret to Target Stubborn Fat and Fix Your Problem Areas
by Jade Teta
Price: $17.67
64 used & new from $3.48

4.0 out of 5 stars Really interesting perspectives., July 15, 2015
Really interesting perspectives. I have learned so much and keep thinking in my head "finally" when the authors share their ideas. I consistently eat under my caloric needs and see no changes so this helped me get some ideas on why this might be happening. I have begun weight training and upped my walking since starting this book. I also included healthy carbs back into my diet and have switched a couple meals to protein shakes. There are some things I still do not understand in the book and I am injured so can not fully implement the plan. Great blog posts and youtube videos and newsletter to support. There is a learning curve.

Smart Weigh CSB5KG Digital Multifunction Kitchen and Food Scale with Bowl 11lb x 0.1oz / 5000 x 1g
Price: $12.99
11 used & new from $11.37

2.0 out of 5 stars Yikes - just could not get it to work so ..., May 17, 2015
Yikes - just could not get it to work so am returning. Either my product is defective or it is too complicated to use properly. sorry

Mind Over Medicine: Scientific Proof That You Can Heal Yourself
Mind Over Medicine: Scientific Proof That You Can Heal Yourself
by Lissa Rankin
Price: $11.01
80 used & new from $5.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Watch her videos online, May 17, 2015
Watch her videos online. There are several TED talks (do a google search since they are auxiliary TED talks) and I loved the google author talk she did. I had a herniated disc 4 months ago. It was an awful physical experience but the depression and mental state were the worst part. I learned so much from her talks and research that I can now honestly say I have the power to turn my experience into an empowering one.

Bright Baby Touch & Feel At the Zoo (Bright Baby Touch and Feel)
Bright Baby Touch & Feel At the Zoo (Bright Baby Touch and Feel)
by Roger Priddy
Edition: Board book
Price: $4.22
116 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars The fur in the front has a nice depth but I cant say that about the other ..., May 17, 2015
Cute and simple book. It could be improved by having more articulated textures inside the book. The fur in the front has a nice depth but I cant say that about the other textures.

Paleo Protein Egg White (Chocolate) (Soy Free) (2 Carbs)(2LBS)
Paleo Protein Egg White (Chocolate) (Soy Free) (2 Carbs)(2LBS)
Offered by Julian Bakery Inc
Price: $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty amazing stuff, April 30, 2015
Pretty amazing stuff. I really like the flavor. Why they package it in a container twice the size of the product is beyond my comprehension. I will stop using due to the high price point and the fact it is not food. Sorry, we all love our blender ball cups and fancy protein drinks that claim to make us help reach our goals. Personally, if I want an egg, I am just going to eat an egg in the future. BTW, the Julian Bakery chocolate bars are pretty incredible.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6